北京大妞轩儿
导游英语情景口语对话
Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Hello, Walter?
A:您好,是沃特吗?
B:Yes. Hi, what's up?
B:是的。嗨,什么事?
A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.
A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。
B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.
B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前 我还呕吐了。
A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.
A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。
B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.
B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的。
A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.
A:那好吧。我马上就过来。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿……)
A:Walter! Where are you?
A:沃特,您在哪儿?
B:I'm in the bathroom.
B:我在洗手间里。
A:What took you so long?
A:您怎么这么长时间?
B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.
B:我在洗手间里拉肚子。
A:Gross. Diarrhea?
A:真恶心。是痢疾吗?
B:It's not so bad.
B:没有那么严重。
A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.
A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。
B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.
B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松。
A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.
A:够了。我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的事情。
B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.
B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。
A:Are you sure you want to go?
A:您肯定要去吗?
B:To the restroom? I have no choice.
B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。
Conversation 2
会话2
A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Please send an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.
A:是友谊医院吗?请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。
B :1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.
B:是不是很紧急?我们的救护车不很宽裕。
A:Of course It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.
A:当然很紧急。我想这个病人是患了急性阑尾炎,如果 救护不及时,他可能会有生命危险。
B:All right, well come right away.
B:好吧。我们立刻就来。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿……)
B: Where's the patient?
B:病人在哪儿?
A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.
A:在房间里。他病得很厉害。
B : Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are coming with us? Step in please.
B:不用担心,我们会把他放在担架床上的。您也跟着来 吗?请上来吧。
B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.
B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。
B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nurse. Then bring him into the operating room.
B:护士,替病人清洗一下身子,换上衣服,然后把他送进 手术室。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿???…)
A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?
A:医生,我是病人的导游。他是什么病?
B : He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few weeks to recover.
B:他患了阑尾炎,但现在割掉后已经没事了。他得休息 几个星期才能康复。
A:May I send food for him?
A:我可以给他送饭吗?
B:No, outside food is not peamitted.
B:不行,外面的食物是不准送进来的.。
A:Can I come round to see him tomorrow?
A:我明天能不能来看他呢?
B:Yes. But first you must observe the visiting hours, It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nurse before you enter the ward.
B:可以。但首先要遵守探视的时间,下午2点至5点。另 外,进人病房之前得先让护士批准才行。
A:Yes. Thank you.
A:好的,谢谢您。
B:By the way,you can bring some flowers.
B:顺便说一下,您可以带鲜花。
A: OK.
A:好。
B:Don't worry about him.
B:不用担心他。
A:When could I take care of him?
A:我什么时候能够护理他?
B:Our nurse can take good care of him.
B:我们的护士能很好地护理他。
cheese酸奶
首先想问:你是想做好英文导游,还是想学好导游英语的对话?做好一名英文导游,我认为可以从以下几个方面:1.英语口语要清晰、准确、流畅。这是最基本的语言关。2.处事要谦虚,但是更多的时候,要不卑不亢,因为你面对的是形形色色的外国人。这是态度问题。3.熟悉景点、住宿、餐饮、购物、休闲的常去之处。这是业务上必备的。如果只是想学一下导游英语的对话,则没有那么麻烦了。有如下几点建议:1.选择几个主题,狂轰乱炸,熟记一批单词,死活拿下几个常用句子。比方说:在餐厅(关于常吃的食物的名称、点菜、结账、问价格、小费等),在机场(到达时间、晚点、出口、小推车、机场巴士等),在酒店(入住、护照、签证、房间里可能发生的一些问题等等)。2.设身处地想想假如自己去国外旅游,可能会碰到的问题,可能会咨询对方导游或者寻求帮助的问题,把这些变成英文,熟记于心。3.总之,导游英语是面宽,而相对度不深的英语,相关词汇预计在一千个左右,加上几十个、或者上百个常用句型,应该不是多难的事情,全身心投入学习的话,两三个月是可以搞定的。祝你成功。
静水居士
Tour Guide; Tom,today we are visiting Yellow mountain scenic spots area, as i had told you that the famous scene of Yellow Mountains are Pine tree, cloud sea, rock and sunrise.Tom : Yes, i heard from some of my friend, who had been visited here,saying this is an wonderful place and worth to come back again.Tour Guide: The first scene which i would like to introduce to you are the "Welcome Pine". this pine tree due to its branches was long and shape like somebody standing on the rock hosting their hand and welcoming the visitors, this is how the name come from.Tom: It is amazing, it looks exactly like welcome visitor come from everywhere of the world, and the name also perfectly been given.Tour Guide: The next stop we will watch the other highlight of the scenery, "The flying Rock", it is a rock weight more than 2 tons, standing on the cliff of the mountain, its just like flying from the space, while you see that you will be surprise by the nature scenery of the rock.Tom: It is taller than a man high,Tour Guide: It is about 3 story tall,Tom: So it is better for us to go there early,its getting dark,i am not going to miss this scene.Tour Guide: Don't worry its not far away from here, and with this weather most likely you can also see the "sea of cloud"Tom: It is amazing, yellow mountain can able to see so many scenery, i wish i can stay here longer.
维基先生Wiki
1、导游英语是:guide。 2、读音:英[gaɪd]、美[ɡaɪd]。 3、vt.指导;引路;操纵;影响。 4、n.导游;向导;指导者;有指导意义的事物。 5、1The guide flashed a light into the cave.导游用手电筒照射洞穴。 6、He should have let his instinct guide him.他本该让直觉指导他的行动。
小小织女星
Tour Guide:Tom,today we are visiting Yellow mountain scenic spots area,
as i had told you that the famous scene of Yellow Mountains are Pine tree,
cloud sea,rock and sunrise.
导游:汤姆,今天我们要参观黄山风景区,我告诉过你黄山的著名景点是松树、云海、岩石和日出。
Tom:Yes,i heard from some of my friend,who had been visited here,saying this is an wonderful place and worth to come back again.
汤姆:是的,我从我的一些朋友那里听说,他来过这里,说这是一个很棒的值得再回来的地方。
Tour Guide:The first scene which i would like to introduce to you are the "Welcome Pine".this pine tree due to its branches was long and shape like somebody standing on the rock hosting their hand and welcoming the visitors,this is how the name come from.
导游:我想向您介绍的第一个场景是“迎宾松”。这棵松树因为它的树枝很长,形状像一个人站在岩石上手拉手欢迎来访者,这就是名字的由来。
Tom:It is amazing,it looks exactly like welcome visitor come from everywhere of the world,and the name also perfectly been given.
汤姆:真是太棒了,看起来像是来自世界各地的欢迎游客,而且这个名字也很完美。