• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    227

妞妞们要健康
首页 > 英语培训 > 酒店英语日常口语

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

cafa晓晓

已采纳

出国旅游免不了去入住酒店,学习一些基本的英语口语对话,更有利于提升自己的能力,下面是住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总,一起来了解下吧:【住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总】A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?B:I'd like a suite for four nights.B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。B:That's all right. How much do they cost?B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。B:How much in total?B:一共需要多少钱?A:1088 RMB.A:人民币1088元。B:Is breakfast included?B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。B:That's fine. I'll get it.B:很好,那我就住这了。A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。【酒店办理入住英语对话】A:We reserved a double room for you.甲:我们为您预订了一间双人房。B:May I have a look at the room?乙:我可以看一下房间吗?A:Certainly. Your room is on the sixth floor.甲:当然可以。您的房间在6楼。B:I've got altogether three pieces of baggage.乙:我共有3件行李。A:Don't worry, the porter will help you.甲:别担心,服务员会帮您拿的。经典句型:Is the checkin procedure finished? 住宿登记手续办好了吗?A:Is the checkin procedure finished?甲:住宿登记手续办好了吗?B:Yes. This is your receipt and room card.乙:是的。这是您的收据和房卡。A:Where is the elevator?甲:电梯在哪儿?B:It's over there.乙:就在那边。句型讲解:check in表示入住登记。相反,check out表示结账离开。【住酒店要求换房间英语对话】A:Please change a room for me. 甲:请给我换个房间。B:What's the matter? 乙:怎么了?A:There is no hot water in this room. 甲:房间里没有热水。B:Sorry, I'll send someone to have a look. 乙:对不起,我会派人去看看。A:Please come as soon as possible. 甲:请尽快来。经典句型:Something is wrong with the toilet. 马桶坏了。A:What can I do for you?甲:需要什么帮助?B:Something is wrong with the toilet.乙:马桶坏了。A:We'll send someone to repair it immediately.甲:我们马上派人去修。句型讲解:如果对房间的设施或旅馆的服务不满意,可以向旅馆的Room Service Section(客房服务部)或者bell captain(领班)进行投诉,提出自己的要求。【住酒店结账的英语对话】A:I would like to check out.甲:我要结账。B:Please show me your room card.乙:请出示您的房卡。A:Here you are.甲:给你。经典句型:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 您用现金还是信用卡结账?A:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 甲:您用现金还是信用卡结账?B:I'll pay by credit.乙:用信用卡。A:Here is your bill. Please sign here. 甲:这是您的账单。请在这里签名。句型讲解:check out意思是付账后离开,如果后面接旅馆或房间,用介词of。如:The last guests checked out of their rooms in the morning.最后一批客人在上午结账退房了。名词形式是Checkout is at midday in this hotel.本旅店中午结账。

酒店英语日常口语

124 评论(13)

舟舟的食儿

酒店客房常用英语口语

在酒店工作中,比较常用到英语的是餐厅,前台,客房,礼宾,总机及销售。以下是我精心整理的酒店客房常用英语口语,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

1、Housekeeping .May I come in?

客房服务员。我能进来吗?

2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.

这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱。

3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.

浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。

4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.

我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。

5、The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.

这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。

6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.

这是我们宾馆的服务指南和电话号码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。

7、Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?

对不起,打扰了。我现在能不能为您打扫房间?

8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.

我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。

9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?

听到您生病了,我很遗憾。要我给您请个大夫吗?

10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.

如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。

11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.

恐怕您得和前厅部联系加床事宜。

12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.

请把要洗的'衣物放在洗衣袋中。

13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.

快洗服务我们加收50%费用。

14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.

我们饭店会赔偿洗衣毁损。赔偿费不超过洗衣费的10倍。

15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.

我们房务中心提供婴儿看护服务。那儿有富有经验且又可靠的保姆。

16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.

托婴服务收费为每小时10元,4小时起算。

17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.

我马上给您再拿条毯子来。

18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.

对不起,为此您需付罚金。

19、I’m awfully sorry about it.

我对此十分抱歉。

20、I do apologize for my mistake.

我为我的错误而道歉。

21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

对不起,给您添麻烦了。

22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.

我保证这件事以后不会再发生了。以后我一定要仔细些。

23、Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?

客人:我的行李怎么还没有送上来?

24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.

服务员:我为服务迟缓而表示抱歉。行李员正在将您的行李送上来。

25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .

客人: 这个枕套这么脏。

26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.

服务员:对不起,谢谢提醒我这些。我马上给您拿个干净的来。

27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.

客人:空调器出了问题。

GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.

服务员:对不起,我马上给您请个电工来修理。

28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.

请稍候,先生。我给您请经理来解决这个问题。

29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?

我可以做夜床吗?

30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?

我可以补充您的小酒吧吗?

212 评论(8)

相关问答