• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    166

妮裳风云
首页 > 英语培训 > 飞机场的英文对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

心之愿c

已采纳

简单英语:一. I'd like to check in please.我需要办理登机手续。check in 登记, 报到到相应航空公司办理登机手续柜台 (check-in counter),与工作人员简单寒暄之后,你要向工作人员表明你需要办理登记手续。二. May I see your passport and ticket please?请出示一下你的护照和机票。passport 护照或者: Do you have an e-ticket or a paper ticket? (您有电子机票或者纸质机票吗?) e-ticket 电子机票如果网上购票,在柜台办理取票,工作人员可能还会询问你的电子机票确认号 (ticket confirmation number)。三. Would you like a window or aisle seat?你想要靠窗座位还是靠过道的座位?aisle seat 靠过道座位 window seat 靠窗座位查到电子机票信息之后,接下来你就可以根据自己的喜好选座啦。(很多航空公司提供 self-check in,可以自助选座取票。)四. Do you have any luggage to check in?你有需要托运的行李吗?check in luggage 托运行李或者:How many bags would you be checking in? (你要托运几件行李?)或者:Are you checking baggage or carrying on? (你是要托运行李还是随身携带呢?)checking baggage 把大件行李放到飞机的行李舱 carry-on 手拿行李五. Would you please put it on the scale?请把你的行李放到磅秤上。 scale 磅秤对于需要托运的大件行李,工作人员会要求你把行李箱放到磅秤称重。六. What's your destination?你的目的地是哪里?destination 目的地或者会这样问:Where are you flying to?七. What time will we be boarding?什么时候登机? board 登机,上船或者你也可以向工作人员询问:Is my flight delayed or on-time? (我的航班延迟还是准时到达?)delyed 延迟的 on time 按时八. Can you tell me how many kilos of free package each passenger is allowed?请问每位乘客的免费行李额度是多少?根据你的舱位可能会有不同的免费行李额度,机场工作人员或许会询问你的舱位:what class are you travelling?九. How many pieces of package can I carry onto the plane?请问我可以带几件行李上飞机? a piece of package 一件行李十. If my package exceeds the allowance, what should I do?如果我的行李超过限量怎么办?allowance 限额,定量

飞机场的英文对话

211 评论(10)

士多啤梨cake

A:Hi, are you Catherine?

嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?

B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.

是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!

A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.

谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。

B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.

坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!

A:Yes, and the food was horrible!

嗯,而且食物相当难吃!

B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.

喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!

A:Great! How will we be getting there?

太好了!我们要怎么去呢?

B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.

我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B:Ah, yes, that's right.

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.

您好,我正在找导游呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.

还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.

请这边走,车子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let's go.

好,走吧!

82 评论(15)

晴朗天空85

1. Let me see your passport please.2. Please fill in this disimbarcation card.3. What’s the purpose of your visit?4. It’s sight seeing5. How long are you going to stay here?6. I am staying for about 3 weeks.7. Where are you going to stay?8. I will stay at the Grand Hotel.9. Which one is yours?10. This one is mine.11. Please open your baggage.12. Do you have anything to declare?13. I have nothing to declare.14. It’s all personal effects.15. That’s all, thank you.16. You may go now.17. Where’s a man’s restroom?18. Where’s a woman’s restroom?19. Where is public telephone?20. Where can I find a bank?21. I want to change money.22. Call me a taxi please.

214 评论(12)

相关问答