• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    126

社区人员
首页 > 英语培训 > 旅游英语口语教案

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

阿哥丶WLy

已采纳

英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。我精心收集了英文旅游情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

Clerk: Do you want to check in sir?

柜台服务员:您需要住宿吗?

Guest: Yes I have booked a double room three days before I am Mr. Dean.

客户:是的,我3天前预定了一个双人间,我叫迪恩。

Clerk: Let me check. Yes, sir. The porter there will show your room.

柜台服务员:我查一查。好的,先生。这位迎宾员将带你们去房间。

Porter: Hello, sir, is that all you luggage?

迎宾员:您好,先生。这是您的行李吗?

Guest: Yes.

客户:是的。

Porter: This way please.

迎宾员:请走这边。

Guest: Thank you, it's very kind of you.

客户:谢谢,你太热情了。

Clerk: Good morning, sir. Have you reserved?

柜台服务员:早上好,先生。您预定了吗?

Guest: Yes, my name is Bill.

客户:是的,我叫比尔。

Clerk: Let me see. Oh, yes. Your room number is 603. The porter will lead you to your room.

柜台服务员:让我查一下。是的,你的房间号是 603,那位迎宾员会带您去的。

Guest: OK, thank you.

客户:谢谢。

Clerk: Hello, sir. How many in your party?

柜台服务员:您好,先生。你们一共几个人?

Guest: Just myself. What is the rate?

客户:就我一个。你们这里怎么收费?

Clerk: OK, a single fare is $50 per right.

柜台服务员:单人间一个晚上50美元。

Guest: Fine. Do I have to show my passport?

客户:还不错,我需要出示护照吗?

Clerk: No, it's not necessary. But you have to fill out this form.

柜台服务员:不必了。 但您得填这张表格。

Guest: Sure.

客户:好的。

旅游英语口语教案

228 评论(8)

团子888888

在旅游英语口语教学中,情景教学法能够激发学生的学习兴趣,提高学生的应用能力。我精心收集了常用的旅游英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

A:Are there any scenic spots nearby?

A:附近有什么旅游景点吗?

B:You can go to ZhongShan Park.

B:你可以去中山公园。

A:Have you ever been there?

A:你去过那儿吗?

B:Yes. The scenery there is so breathtaking

B:是的。那儿的景点简直太美了。

A:Really?

A:真的吗?

B:Yes,of course. IYs really worth visiting.

B:当然是的。那儿确实值得一游。

A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?

A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

B:Yes. I’m coming to confirm my ticket.

B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。

A:May I have your name,please?

A:请问您叫什么名字?

B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I’d like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后天?

A:Certainly.

A:当然可以。

B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

B:后天同次航班有座吗?

A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.

A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m

B:Thanks a lot.

B:多谢。

A:You are welcome.

A:不用谢。

A:What can I do for you?

A:我可以为您做点什么?

B:I’d like to have a sightseeing tour in South Africa,Do you provide a package tour?

B:我打算去南非观光。你们这儿有旅游套装吗?

A:Yes,sir.

A:有的,先生。

B:What interesting places shall we visit?

B:我们将参观什么地方?

A:We’ll visit the generally well一known spots.

A:我们只参观一些通常比较著名的景点。

B:How many days shall we spend on the trip?

B:几天时间?

A:Five days’ time will be OK.

A:5天就行了。

B:Sounds good.

B:听起来不错。

157 评论(14)

相关问答