dyanne1987
1、请给我菜单。 May I have a menu,please? 2、是否有中文菜单? Do you have a menu in chinese? 3、在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗? Would you like something to drink before dinner? 4、餐厅有些什麼餐前酒? What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 5、可否让我看看酒单? May I see the wine list? 6、我可以点杯酒吗? May I order a glass of wine? 7、餐厅有那几类酒? What kind of wine do you have? 8、我想点当地出产的酒。 I'd like to have some local wine. 9、我想要喝法国红酒。 I'd like to have Frence red wine. 10、是否可建议一些不错的酒? Could you recommend some goodwine? 11、我可以点餐了吗? May I order,please? 12、餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼? What is the specialty of the house? 13、餐厅有今日特餐吗? Do you have today's special? 14、我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? Can I have the same dish as that? 15、我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。 I'd like appetizers andmeat(fish) dish.
超爱吃的丫头
到餐厅吃饭时,你知道点餐用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。下面我为大家带来点餐的英语说法,供大家参考学习。
order
英 [ˈɔ:də] 美 [ˈɔrdɚ]
为某人点餐 order sth for sb
自助点餐 wireless order for dishes
请客人点餐 Asking a Guest to Order
如何点餐 How to Order
点餐礼节 Ordering Etiquette
打扰了先生,现在能为您点餐了吗?
May I have a look at the menu first?
本杰明:我会负责点餐的。
Benjamin: I'll take care of the order.
他们在速食店里点餐通常也很迅速。
They often order their food quickly at fast-food restaurants.
服务员:先生,准备好点餐了吗?
Waitress: Are you ready to order, sir?
了解快餐种类并知道如何点餐。
Knowing fast food items and how to order meals.
我准备好点餐了。
I ' m ready to order now, please.
一位侍应立刻过来为她点餐。
A waiter came at once to take her order.
客户打电话给我们并不知识啊点餐。
People call us up not just to order meals.
点餐之前您想来杯开胃酒吗?
Would you like an aperitif before you order?
我马上回来为您点餐。
I will be back to take your order.
他点餐时说:给我来个腌牛肉三明治。
Give me corned beef sandwich, he ordered.
您现在准备点餐吗,女士?
Are you ready to order now, madam?
您要现在点餐吗?
A: Would you like to order now?
服务生:我可以帮你们点餐了吗?
Waiter: may I take your order?
店员:我能为您点餐吗?
Clerk: can I take your order?
哪个因素影响你点餐?
Which factor influence you order the food?
欢迎光临KFC,我能帮您点餐吗?
Welcome to KFC. May i take your order?
我们是1980年代最早使用电脑的餐厅之一,这样可以使点餐更加便捷。
We were one of the first companies to use a computer in the 1980s, which made ordering easier.
在点餐或饮料时不要以我想要,的 句子 开头,这样会显得你很粗鲁无知。
When ordering food or drinks, never begin with I want, as its considered rude and ignorant to do so.
截至2012年1月的5年内,套餐点餐总数从90亿份减少的到80亿份,减少了10亿份。
Total combo meal orders declined by a billion over a five-year period ending in January 2012, from nine to eight billion orders.
桃源捣主
在餐厅点餐时,你开口的第一句英语对话句型是哪一句呢?下面是我给大家整理了餐厅点餐 实用英语 对话句型,供大家参阅!
1、请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
2、是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
3、在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
4、餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
5、可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
6、我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
7、餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
8、我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
9、我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
10、是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some goodwine?
11、我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
12、餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
13、餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
14、我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
15、我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers andmeat(fish) dish.
16、我正在节食中。我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I'm on a diet. I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
17、餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian diet?
18、你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
19、全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
20、请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you got a table for two,please?
1. Dinner or ala carte?
是套菜还是点菜?
2. Today we have chicken noodle, tomato and clam chowder.
今天有鸡面、番茄、杂烩汤。
3.You want it now or after dinner?
现在就送还是饭后送来?
4 How do you like your roast beef, rare, medium or well done?
你们要的烤牛肉是半熟的,适中的,还是熟透的?
5. Ok, here is the menu. Please take your time. The waiter will be with you in a moment. (Here is the menu, I’ll return in a few minutes to take your order.)
噢,这是菜单,慢慢点。服务员一会儿过来。(这是菜单,我一会儿过来。)
6. We can’t read this menu. Could you please explain to us?
我们看不懂这份菜单,也许您能给我们解释一下?
7. Are you ready to order, gentleman?
可以点菜了吗, 先生?
8.I would be interested in Chinese cuisine. Would you recommend something for me?
我对中国烹饪感兴趣,你能给我推荐几种菜吗?
9.Which is the quickest dish you can make?
最快的一道菜是什么?
10.I’d like a cup of bean milk, a pie with donkey meat.
我来一杯豆浆和一个驴肉火烧。
11. We are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could recommend something?
我们正在看菜单,也许您能给我们推荐点什么?
12. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try that.
带骨牛排很好吃。我建议您点这个菜。
13.We make some pretty good Crispy Barbecued Duck
我们的脆皮鸭不错。
14. We have fresh butterfish from market, would you like to have a try?
我们有新鲜的平鱼,想尝尝吗?
15.Which soup do you want? We have Eggdrop Soup with Sliced Tomatoes, Famous Hot & Sour Soup.
您来点什么汤?我们有番茄蛋花汤,酸辣汤。
16. We have Cantonese dish and Sichuan dish. Which would you prefer? 我们有广东菜和四川菜,您喜欢哪一种?
17. I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it.
我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下。
18. It is Duanwu Festival today, would you like some Zongzi?
今天是 端午节 ,来点粽子吗?
19.It’s most economical for a conference banquet.
这是举办会议宴会最经济的。
20. “Small potato” is very famous here, would you like some? 咱们这儿的小土豆特别著名,来点小土豆吧。
Pocky小豆丁
行业英语:餐厅常用对话点餐语句
现在随着英语的普及,越来越多的专业词汇需要被大家知道、学习,文章中介绍了关于餐饮专业英语词汇,供大家学习。
1. I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party.
我想预定一间能容纳二百人的宴会厅举行晚宴。
2. I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening.
抱歉,今晚订满了。
3. When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?)
你们什么时候供应晚餐?(几点供应早餐?)
4. When are the restaurant hours?
餐厅营业时间几点到几点?
5. But I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Shijiazhuang.
但是我想要一个靠近窗户的桌子。我爱人喜欢看石家庄的夜景。
6. I’m sorry,. The tables by the window are all occupied.
对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有人了。
7.This is “Century Hotel”. Good morning. May I help you?
早安,这里是世纪大酒店。能为您效劳吗?
8. We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.
我们已接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证能有一个靠窗的'桌子。
9.You can be sure that we’ll try our best.
请相信我们会尽最大努力的。
10. Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit.
谢谢您的电话,我们盼望着您的光临。
New words and expressions
reserve v. 预定
hold v 容纳
book v 订购
view n. 景色
occupy v. 占满
guarantee v. 保证
look forward to 盼望
Receiving a guest 引座
1. Have you got a reservation?
您预订座位了吗?
2. Just a moment. I’ll take a look at out reservation book. Yes, Mr. Dewey, a table for two, 8 o’clock. Would you come this way, please?
请稍候,我查一下我们的预定簿。对了,Dewey先生,二人桌,8点到。请这边走。
3. Oh, yes, Mr. Smith. We’ve been expecting you. Would you please come with me?
噢,史密斯先生,我们正等您呢,请跟我走。
4. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant.
早晨好,女士们,先生们,欢迎光临!
5. Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free?
对不起,先生,没有空位了,等一会儿好吗?
6. The buffet is over there. Please help yourself.
自助餐在那边,请自己享用。
7. I haven’t got a reservation. Can I get a seat anyway?
没有预约,有位子吗?
8.How long is the wait?
要等多久才有位子?
9.Would you mind sitting on that side?
是否介意坐在那边?
10.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please?
对不起,让您久等了。现在有空桌了,请这边来。
Word and expressions
buffet n. 自助餐
expect v. 盼望
reservation n. 预定
Taking orders 点菜
1. Dinner or ala carte?
是套菜还是点菜?
2. Today we have chicken noodle, tomato and clam chowder.
今天有鸡面、番茄、杂烩汤。
3.You want it now or after dinner?
现在就送还是饭后送来?
4 How do you like your roast beef, rare, medium or well done?
你们要的烤牛肉是半熟的,适中的,还是熟透的?
5. Ok, here is the menu. Please take your time. The waiter will be with you in a moment. (Here is the menu, I’ll return in a few minutes to take your order.)
噢,这是菜单,慢慢点。服务员一会儿过来。(这是菜单,我一会儿过来。)
6. We can’t read this menu. Could you please explain to us?
我们看不懂这份菜单,也许您能给我们解释一下?
7. Are you ready to order, gentleman?
可以点菜了吗, 先生?
8.I would be interested in Chinese cuisine. Would you recommend something for me?
我对中国烹饪感兴趣,你能给我推荐几种菜吗?
9.Which is the quickest dish you can make?
最快的一道菜是什么?
10.I’d like a cup of bean milk, a pie with donkey meat.
我来一杯豆浆和一个驴肉火烧。
New words and expressions
Dinner n. 套餐
ala carte n. 自己点的菜
clam chowder n. 杂烩汤
rare, medium or well done 嫩点、适中还是火大一点
menu n. 菜单
cuisine n. 菜系
bean milk 豆浆
Recommend the dishes 推荐菜式
1. We are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could recommend something?
我们正在看菜单,也许您能给我们推荐点什么?
2. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try that.
带骨牛排很好吃。我建议您点这个菜。
3.We make some pretty good Crispy Barbecued Duck
我们的脆皮鸭不错。
4. We have fresh butterfish from market, would you like to have a try?
我们有新鲜的平鱼,想尝尝吗?
5.Which soup do you want? We have Eggdrop Soup with Sliced Tomatoes, Famous Hot & Sour Soup.
您来点什么汤?我们有番茄蛋花汤,酸辣汤。
6. We have Cantonese dish and Sichuan dish. Which would you prefer?
我们有广东菜和四川菜,您喜欢哪一种?
7. I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it.
我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下。
8. It is Duanwu Festival today, would you like some Zongzi?
今天是端午节,来点粽子吗?
9.It’s most economical for a conference banquet.
这是举办会议宴会最经济的。
10. “Small potato” is very famous here, would you like some?
咱们这儿的小土豆特别著名,来点小土豆吧。
New words and expressions
recommend v.推荐
T-bone steak 带骨牛排
Crispy Barbecued Duck脆皮鸭
Eggdrop Soup 蛋花汤
Available adj. (指物)可用的,可以得到的
Festival n.节日