• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    313

小快手337
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语对话销售

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

樱花落雨

已采纳

怎么样的,等下给你编

商务英语对话销售

111 评论(11)

丁锋8934

在英语课堂中,对话将知识技能应用于生活,能培养学生的语言交际能力,所以 导、听、读、说、练 五字英语对话教学法是整个英语教学中的重要组成部分之一。我整理了商务英语打电话情景对话,欢迎阅读!

Mary:

Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?

下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?

John:

Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?

可以和Bush先生说话吗?

Mary:

I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?

我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?

John:

John Smith.

约翰史密斯

Mary:

Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?

请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?

John:

Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.

好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。

Mary:

I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?

我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?

John:

Yes, that would be easiest.

是的,那样最好了。

Mary:

Could I have your name again, please?

请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?

John:

Yes. It’s John Smith.

好的,我叫约翰史密斯。

Mary:

Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.

对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。

Mr. Wood:

Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not?

是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。

Mary:

I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please?

我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?

Gary:

Madison Industries. This is Gary Green. Can I help you? Madison

工业,我是Gary Green, 我能帮您吗?

Mary:

Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?

下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?

Gary:

May I know who’s calling?

请问您是哪位?

Mary:

This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company.

这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。

Gary:

I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?

对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?

Mary:

I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.

我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。

Gary:

OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead.

好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后) Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。

Mary:

Thank you for your kind assistance, Mr. Green.

非常感谢你的善意帮助,Green先生。

Gary:

You are welcome.

别客气。

166 评论(10)

oo鱼泡泡oo

商务合作时,用英语来与客户进行对话,有什么范本吗?下面是我给大家整理的商务英语电话对话范文,供大家参阅!

A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?

A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.

B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。

A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?

A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?

B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.

B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。

A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.

A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。

B: No problem.

B:没问题。

A: I'm sorry, Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?

A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给她留个口信吗?

B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.

B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。

A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?

B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.

B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。

A: I'm sorry, Mr.Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?

A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?

B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.

B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。

A: I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.

A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。

B: Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢。

FFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。

HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?

NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?

HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。

NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。

HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?

NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.

尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。

HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。

NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。

HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?

NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?

HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。

NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。

HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?

NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。

HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。

NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。

HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?

海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?

NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。

HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。

初级表达方式

1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.

你好,我是比尔•伯顿。

2. What can I do for you?

您有事吗?

3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.

很高兴,我终于联系到您了。

4. I will be out of town that day.

那天,我要出城去办事。

5. What about Thursday afternoon?

周四下午怎么样?

6. Will that work for you?

你可以吗?

7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

我们定在2点好吗?

8. Hello, is Doris available?

你好,多丽丝在吗?

9. Who’s calling please?

请问您是哪位?

中级表达方式

1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.

我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您给我打过电话。

2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周二见面的事,是吗?

3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

我们有没有可能把见面时间改到周一?

4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.

对不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排满了。

5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

能否等您回来再说?

6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.

我盼着下周四下午2点与您见面。

7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.

事实上,我确实需要改一下预约时间。

8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.

我的行程安排有点冲突,所以我无法那么早到医院。

9. Can you put me down for that time slot?

你能把我的名字记在这个时间段吗?

高级表达方式

1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.

我想告诉您下周二我不能赴约。

2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.

我原本打算在离开之前处理好见面之事,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。

3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

你如果要更改时间,请随时打我手机联系。

4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.

我打电话是想确认一下你明天上午9点与帕克医生的预约有没有问题。

5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.

对不起,夫人。午饭后唯一的空缺时间是1:15,不过我能把你加在4点以后。

情景对话(范例)

A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?

B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.

176 评论(13)

相关问答