• 回答数

    6

  • 浏览数

    96

甲壳小咪
首页 > 英语培训 > 外贸商务英语

6个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

哈哈的静静哈

已采纳

其实也差不了多少,都是一脉相承的,商务英语一般是谈判的时候用的多,外贸英语就更普通了,主要是在外贸生意方面用的多,用在口语交流谈判的时间少,只是在单据和货物存在一定问题的时候给合作方解释口语才会用的上,说简单点儿就是商务英语的要求更高些,一般从事商务方面的职员只需要过BEC中级就行了,如果要做到主管这样的工作就需要BEC高级证书了,但是外贸英语就简单很多,只要熟悉一定的外贸词汇,一般的人都可以胜任此类工作。

外贸商务英语

171 评论(12)

嫣雨飘零

外贸常用商务英语口语大全

很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in the word market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to know your products.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest development.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们推了订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

订单中有一处需要修改。

五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you pay it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like payment be made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

The shipment is stuck in customs.

出货在海关受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a claim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

八、税收

Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.

纳税是每个公民的义务。

How many types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中国的税收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

176 评论(14)

水之语城

商务英语注重商务往来方面的沟通,外贸英语更注重和外贸有关的词汇和流程,侧重点不一样,一个是商务但不一定涉及外贸,但是外贸英语一般都含有商务英语的成分

124 评论(12)

包华包华

外贸英语和商务英语是一样的,都是要从基础学起,主要是词汇和语法,一步一个脚印,要不后来还需从新补课

222 评论(11)

大胃王与王囡囡

其实 两个专业没多大区别 自己在学校要加强口语与听力练习就好了 另外要再学习一种小语种现在做外贸的 小语种很吃香的

286 评论(12)

美妙琴色

外贸必备:商务英语邮件常用表达大集合

英语商务邮件对外贸人员来说是绝对会接触到的,下面我整理了一些商务英语邮件常用表达语,希望能帮到大家!

希望尽快得到您的回复。

I’m looking forward to your early reply.

Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

谢谢。

Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much.

Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。)

希望您一切都好/万事如意。

I hope everything goes well with you.

I wish you all the best.

附件是……,请参阅。

Please kindly find the attached ……

Attached please kindly find the ……

Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.

Attached you will find……

我已经收到您的邮件。

I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).

Your email has been received.

非常感谢您的回信。

Thanks very much for your early reply.

Thank you for your email.

我明白您的意思。

I know what you mean.

I understand what you mean.

Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。)

我不太明白您的意思。

I do not quite understand what you meant.

I have some problem understanding what you meant.

能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?

Could you please put it in a clearer way?

Could you please explain it in detail?

Could you please further explain it?

What do you mean exactly by saying……?

如有问题,请随时和我联系。

Contact me if you have any problem.

If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.

Call me if you have any problem.

如有建议,请指出。

Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.

Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

我会进一步修改/检查的。

I will further modify it.

I will further check it.

一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。

Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.

Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好吗?

How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?

2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的.发展计划开会讨论一下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。 十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。 期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments。 请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

4. Give feedback 意见反馈

Please see comments below。 请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below。 我的回答已标蓝。

I add some comments to the document for your reference。 我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。 今天的会议记录在附件里查收。

The attachment is the design document, please review it。 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 今天我们要完成的任务:

Some known issues in this release: 声明中涉及的一些问题:

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:

Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 以下是对你们团队的一些问题:

The current status is as following: 目前数据如下:

Some items need your attention: 以下方面需提请注意:

7. Raise question 提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: … 就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

8. Proposal 提议

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。 我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue… Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。

9. Thanks note 感谢信

Thank you so much for the cooperation。 感谢你的合作!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。

Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。 我们对您的协助表示感谢。

Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划

Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。

Hare are you doing 还好吧?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Looking forward seeing you soon.

If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.

here`s why: 原因如下

Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论 我们应该怎样继续。

We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意

Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。

Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解

Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息 吗?

Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!

Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。

Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的 E-mail并进行回复

Noted and understand all below.

Please review and advise us with any questions.

Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的

There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我 们怎样处理

As I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样

Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择

Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复

Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。

Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)

Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK

This is good news, You did a really good job!

Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是 我们的结果总结

Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复) Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们

Please advise 请回复

Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.

Sorry for confusion(混乱)

We will let you know its result soon.

Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗

We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:

As we understand,

Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复

Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容

Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)

FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考

To sum up… 总结如下…

Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们

Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复

This is most/very important.

Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。

Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片

Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据

Noted below with thanks.

Please review and advise 请检讨并回复

Noted all below with thanks!

Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认

Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办

So,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行

Please confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解

Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到

This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到

Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)

This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter

Please comment.请评价

Thanks and best regards,

As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的

290 评论(13)

相关问答