倒数第一丑
Mayihelpyou?yes,iwannacustumizeasuit.Letmehaveyourmeasurements.(让我量一下您的尺寸)Fine.OK.PleasepleasecomeandgetitonXX.Noproblem,pleasemakeadownpaymentofxxx.Hereyouare,Thanksandbye,
穗宝儿yz
我就是通过在线来学习的,每天学习的时间不用太多只要每天坚持20分钟能和老外互动就可以了,我上了差不多快三个月了从刚开始只会说早上好到现在基本对话都已经不是问题了lz若还是很盲目的话,倒是可以先去这里试试然后再做决定也不迟的
丢了肥膘的猪
1. so-so.(我过得一般般。) 2. I’m doing great.(我过得很好。) 3. What’s up?(出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?) 4. Nothing special.(没什么特别的。) 5. Hi. Long time no see.(嗨,好久不见了。) 6. So far so good.(到目前为止,一切都好。) 7. Things couldn’t be better.(一切顺利。) 8. How about yourself?(你自己呢?) 9. Today is a great day.(今天是个好日子。) 10. Are you making progress?(有进展吗?) 11. May I have your name, please?(请问尊姓大名?) 12. I’ve heard so much about you.(久仰大名。) 13. I hope you’re enjoying your staying here.(希望你在这里过得愉快。) 14. Let’s get together again.(改天再聚聚。) 15. That’s a great idea!(好主意!) 16. Please say hello to your mother for me.(请代我向你母亲问好。) 17. I’m glad to have met you.(很高兴遇到你。) 18. Don’t forget us.(别忘了我们。) 19. Keep in touch.(保持联系。) 20. I had a wonderful time here.(我在这里度过了难忘的时光。) 21. Have a nice weekend.(周末愉快。) 22. Same to you.(彼此彼此。) 23. Nice talking to you.(很高兴与你聊天。) 24. Take care of yourself.(自己当心/照顾好你自己。) 25. Thank you for everything.(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。) 26. Thank you all for coming.(谢谢光临。) 27. I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助。) 28. You’re always welcome.(别客气/不用谢) 29. Forget it.(算了吧) 30. It was my pleasure.(不用谢。) 31. I made a mistake.(我弄错了。) 32. I’m terribly sorry.(实在抱歉。) 33. I must apologize!(我必须道歉!) 34. I feel terrible.(我感觉糟透了。) 35. It’s not your fault. (那不是你的错。) 36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。) 37. What do you do?(你做什么工作?) 38. How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?) 39. I like it a lot.(我很喜欢。) 40. I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。) 41. What’s wrong?(怎么回事?) 42. What happened?(发生什么事了?) 43. I hope nothing is wrong.(我希望一切顺利。) 44. I know how you feel.(我知道你的感受。) 45. Sorry to hear that.(听到这个消息我很难受。) 46. Come on, you can do that.(来吧,你能做到的。) 47. Use your head.(动动脑筋。) 48. You did a great job.(你赶得很好。) 49. That’s very nice of you.(你真好。) 50. I’m very proud of you.(我为你感到自豪。)
小草儿嬢嬢
1、嗨,好久不见 Hi It's been a long time / long time no see2、久仰大名 your name for a long time / I've heard a lot about you 3、保持联系 keep in touch / stay in touch4、彼此彼此 same here / same to you5、算了吧 Let's give it up6、不用谢 You're welcome / Don't mention it7、我实在抱歉 I'm terribly sorry8、我懂了 I've Learned / I've got it / I see9、难说 it's hard to say10、毫无疑问 without question / No doubt about that11、废话 Bullshit / crap!12、随便你 whatever you say / suit yourself13、我保证 I promise / I guarantee14、闭嘴 shut up / Hold your tongue!15、我过得很好 I'm doing great16、怎么了?What's the matter? / what's wrong ?/ what's up?17、改天再聚聚 Let's get together again18、你在撒谎 You're lying / I see that you are lying19、告诉我 tell me / let me know20、还行 Not too bad
应该勇敢
1. Don't want to sleep in this long night, you too? 长夜漫漫无心睡眠,我以为只有我睡不着觉,原来晶晶姑娘你也睡不着啊! 2. This is my first time here, would you please chat with me? 这是我第一次来这个聊天室,可以和你聊聊吗? 3. May I join the chatting? I'm easy to please. 我可不可以参加进来聊天?我很容易相处。 4. Sorry to bother you. I just want to chat with you. 很抱歉打扰你,我只是想跟你聊一聊. 5. Your name is very special. I guess you must be unique. 你的名字很特别,有趣,你一定是位特别(注:不用“美丽”字样)的姑娘。 1. Where are you from? 你来自哪里? 2. Which city are you living in? 你现在住在那个城市? 3. I am in Beijing, and you? 我在北京,你呢? 4. Where is your hometown? 你的家乡是哪呀? 5. Great! We are come form same city! In Chinese, when townee see townee, Tears form two eyes. haha 太好了!我们是老乡!!用中国话来说“老乡见老乡,两眼泪汪汪”,哈哈。 1. Will you please tell me more about your university and major? 谈谈你毕业的学校和专业怎么样? 2. You are study for Bachelor or Master degree? 你在学习本科学历还是硕士学历? 3. Did you hear that "Bachelor is as much as dogs, Master is all of the street". 你听说过一句话:“本科多如狗,硕士 满街走”吗? 4. It's only kidding. I am a Doctor. 这只是一句玩笑,别介意。我是一位博士生。 5. In fact I am only Tea Doctor. Haha 实际上我只是一个“茶博士”。哈哈 1. I am 23.You must be younger than me! 我23岁了,你一定比我小吧。 2. May I know your vocation? 你的职业是什么? 3. It's a white-collar job. I think you've good future. 这是白领工作,你一定会很有前途。 4. I am a salesman in a company, work like a cow. Make much milk for company just eat little grass. 我是一名公司销售员,像牛一样"光挤奶.不吃草"。 5. What has kept you so busy lately. 最近在忙什么呢?
黑粉精灵
Goodmorning/afternoon/evening!WhatcanIdoforyou?Yes,Iwanttoordermyselfasuit.(order+人+东西:给谁定做某物)Letmetakeyourmeasure。(takesb'smeasure:量某人的尺寸)(还来补充)
糖糖和胖秘
英语作为一门语言类的学科,具有很强的实践性。而实践性的表现就恰恰在于我们是利用语言去交际的。我整理了关于英语聊天对话常用语,欢迎阅读!
威胁 Threats(英汉对照)
1.I'll fix you later.
我下次再收拾你。
2.Just you try!She could slap your face.
试试看!她会给你一记耳光。
3.Don't you dare do that again!
不要这样胆大妄为!
4.You'll regret selling me out.
你会为出卖我后悔的。
5.You'Il have to pay for that.
你会为此付出代价的。
6.You will get one. You wait!
你会有的,你等着瞧!
7.Stop!Hands up!Or I'll shoot you.
别动!举起手!否则就开枪。
8.Let me catch you at it again!
别让我再看见你这么干!
9.I've got no such a hobby as regret till now.
我至今没有后悔的习惯。
IO.What a mess you've made here!
你怎么把这事搞得这么乱!
11. I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我早晚要找你算帐的。
12. If you dare report it,I'Il lick your son.
如果你敢报告,我就揍你儿子。
13. Don't push me too far,or I'll quit.
不要逼急了,否则我就退出。
14. Don't be shameless,or I'll beat you up.
不要厚颜无耻,否则我揍你。
15. Don't tell a lie,or I'll dismiss you.
别想撒谎,否则我就开除你。
16. Get out of here but fast!
立刻从这里滚出去!
17. I'11 teach you to make a fool of me.
我要教训你,竟然来愚弄我!
18. Don't cash in on me,or I'll dismiss you.
别占我便宜,否则我开除你。
19. Heaven have mercy on your bones.
当心你的骨头。
20. The cops are coming. I'll fix you later.
警察来了,我下次再收拾你。
21. Do as I said,or you'll kick your bucket.
照我说的做,否则你就得死。
22. You've got no rights in here.
你没有权利这么做。
23. Just don't let me see you again,that's all.
别让我再看见你!
24. Don't push me too far. or I'll find another one.
不要太过分,否则我就找别人。
25. If you misbehave one more time,you'll be driven out of the room.
如果你再不守规矩,就把你赶出屋去。
失望 Disappointment(英汉对照)
1.Damn it! The traffic is too bad today.
该死的!今天的交通太糟糕。
2.What a shame!You lost your job.
真可惜!你丢了工作。
3.We lost a game last night,what a pity!
昨晚输掉比赛,真是太可惜!
4.What a bummer!They know nothing.
太糟糕了!他们什么也不知道。
5.What a letdown!The game was cancelled.
太遗憾了。比赛取消了。
6.What a disappointment!
真让人失望!
7.Pity,rcally,you missed the chance.
真可惜,你错过了机会。
8.How very disappointing!
真是令人失望。
9.Don't let me down.Keep your promise.
别让我失望,请遵守你的诺言。
IO. All that for nothing.I failed the exam.
前功尽弃。我考砸了。
II. It's not half as go od as I expected.
一点也没有预想的那样好。
12. That's too bad. You'd take some medicine.
太遗憾了。你应该吃点药。
13. The party was.a total non-event.
这次聚会特别没劲。
14.I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
保证不会让你失望的。
15.I failed. There's really fierce compctition.
考砸了。竞争实在太激烈了。
16.Iblew it.I lost the customer.
我真失策,失去了那个客户。
17. Make sure it doesn't happen again.
再也不要发生这样的事了。
18. You are such a lousy husband.
你真是一个差劲的老公。
19. No,heled me on a wild-goose chase.
没有,白费了半天劲。
20.I'm sorry I didn't come to your wedding.
对不起,没能参加你的婚礼。
21. I'm disappointed with it.
我很失望。
22. It was a waste of my effort.
白费力了。
23.I didn't get a raise.What a disappointment!
没有给我提薪,真让人失望!
24.That's a shame.Our basketball team lost yesterday's match.
真遗憾。我们的篮球队在昨天的比赛中输了。
25. I'm very disappointed at the new house.I ex-pected it to be much better.
我对新房很失望。我原指望会好得多。
担忧 Worries(英汉对照)
1.Sorry about that. Is anything wrong?
真对不起,你没事吧?
2.You look pale.Is something bothering you?
你脸色不好。你没事吧?
3.Is something on your mind?
你有什么心事吗?
4.You look exhausted.Are you out of danger?
你看起来筋疲力尽。没事吧?
5. You look stiff.Are you okay?
你看起来身体僵硬。没事吧?
6.You look very tired.
你看起来很累。
7.Your eyes are rimmed with red.Are you ok?
你眼眶充满了血丝。你没事吧?
8.You look worn-out .Have a rest.
你看起来很疲惫。休息一下。
9.What happened? Did you have afight?
到底怎么回事?打架了?
IO. You look bushed. You are ten minutes late.
你看起来很疲劳。你晚10分钟。
ll. What's happening? Why got so quiet?
怎么回事?为什么这么安静?
12. You look pooped after swimming.
你游泳后看起来很疲惫。
13. It matters to me. What's the problem?
对我有关系。出什么事情了?
14. What's going on? The world is going nuts.
到底怎么回事?这世界真疯了。
15. What's wrong? He loves you so much.
你没事吧?他很爱你。
16. We were just talking.
我们只是说说。
17. Do you have something on your mind?
你有什么心事吗?
18. What are you worried about?
你担心什么?
19. What's on your mind?
你担心什么呢?
20.1 was worried about you.
我担心你。
21.1 was concemed about you.
我担心你。
22. What's the matter? You look sad.
你怎么了?显得这么伤心。
23. Nothing. I'm just tired.
没什么。我只是累了。
24. I've been afraid to be fired if I don't do my job well.
我总是担忧如果我的工作做不好,就会马上被炒鱿鱼了。
25. You can be free from the anxiety over the rising tuition.
你不必为日益上长的学费担忧。