泡沫鱼头
Please give me two seats at the front of the cabin. One is at the window of the airplane, another one is next to the window 。
飞机值班时常用的英语:
1,请问您需要什么服务吗?
Excuse me,what can I do for you?
2,请您保存好您的油单。
Please put away your bill.
3,请您确认加油量后在这里签字。
Make sure your adding gas quantity and sign here.
4,如果您对我们的工作有何疑义,请您联系6000000。
If you have some problems, please dial 6000000.
5,如您需要我们为您提供加油服务,请您拨打中国航空油料(有限)华北公司加油部电话000000。
If you need our gas service,please call China Aviation Gas Huabei LTD..Our number is 000000
6,请您对我们的工作进行评价。
Please evaluate our work.
7,由我来为您提供这次航班的服务。
Please permit me to provide the service of this flight for you.
8,非常抱歉,这样操作是违反公司规定的。
Excuse me,it's beyond our rules.
9,请您提供这架航班的加油吨数。
Please provide gas quantity for this flight.

猪咩小宝er
check: 英 [tʃek] 美 [tʃɛk] check in 办理登机手续 check in baggage:托运行李 check-in counter:值机柜台 luggage 英 [ˈlʌgɪdʒ] 美 [ˈlʌɡɪdʒ] n.<英>行李;<美>皮箱 luggage pickup spot:行李提取处。 passport:护照 aisle 英 [aɪl] 美 [aɪl] aisle seat:靠过道的座位 window seat: 靠窗的座位 boarding pass:登机证 boarding gate:登机口 attendant:英 [əˈtendənt] 美 [əˈtɛndənt] n.乘务员,服务人员 security:英 [sɪˈkjʊərəti] 美 [səˈkjʊrəti] go through security:通过安检 Passenger:Exceuse me , could you tell me where I can get my boarding pass ? 乘客:打扰一下,你能告诉我,我在哪里可以取我的登机证? Attendant:Sure,where is your destination ? 服务人员:可以,你的目的地是哪里? P:My destination is Gui Yang? 我的目的地是贵阳。 A:You can print your boarding pass at the No 15 check-in counter 你可以在5号值机柜台打印你的登机牌。 P: All right, Thank you. 好的谢谢你 A1:Good morning, What can I do for you? 早上好,我能为你做什么呢? P: Good morning , I 'd like to print my boarding pass. 早上好,我想打印我的等级牌 A1:Sure thing , please show me your Id card. 没问题,请出示你的身份证 A1:Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat? 你想要靠窗的座还是靠过道的座? P:I'd like an aisle seat near the front. 我想要一个前排靠过道的座。 A1:Sure,Would you like to check in baggage? 好的,你需要托运行李吗? P:No,Thank you. 不需要,谢谢。 A1:You are welcome , Here is your Id card and boarding pass. 不用谢,这是你的身份证和登机牌。 P:Excuse me,How to go to the boarding gate for my flight? 打扰一下,怎么去我的航班的登机口? A2:Let me see your boarding pass please. 让我看一下你的登机牌。 A:the No of your boarding gate is No 10. but you have to go through security first,and then you will see the exact signs directing you to your boarding gate. 你的登机口是10号登机口。但是你得先通过安检,然后你就会看到确切的标志,指引你到你的登机口。 P:Thank you very much. 非常感谢你 A2: You are welcome. 不用谢。
优质英语培训问答知识库