电锯小天王
学习金融英语,把英语口语学好十分重要,下面我为大家带来外事接待英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United State or America?
请问,你是美国来的威尔逊先生吗?
Yes , I am.
是的,我是。
I'm Mei Wen,the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation.
我是梅雯,中国纺织品进出口公司的秘书。
How do you do. Miss Mei.
你好,梅小姐。
how do you do, Mr.Willson, Welcome to China.
你好,威尔逊先生,欢迎你来到中国。
Thank you. It's very kind of you to come to meet me at the airport ,Miss Mei.
谢谢,梅小姐。你到机场来接我,真太客气了。
It's my pleasure , I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
乐意效劳。希望你在这儿过得愉快。
Thank you , I'm sure I will.
谢谢,我相信会的。
Did you have a pleasant flight?
你路途上过得愉快吗?
Yes, quite a nice flight.
是的,愉快,这是一次非常愉快的旅行。
I'm glad to hear that , Now shall we go and see about your baggage?
很高兴听你这么说。现在我们去看看你的行李好吗?
Yes, Where is the bagage-claim area?
好的,行李提取处在哪儿?
Notes : Where is the baggage-claim area?
行李提取处在哪儿?
It's down there at Gate No 5. How many pieces of baggage do you have?
在下面五号门。你有几件行李?
Two suitcase,.
两个小提箱
Here we are , Could you point them out?
我们到了。你能认出它们吗?
Yes, This blue one, and that black one.
能,这个蓝色的,还有那个黑色的。
Since you have picked up your baggage. and now let's proceed through the customs.
你已拿了行李,我们去进行海关检查吧。
Since you have picked up your baggage,and now let's proceed through the customs.
你已拿了行李,我们去进行海关检查吧。
proceed through the custom
进行海关检查
Wilson:All right.
好的。
Good morning, Mr. Thomas.
早上好,托马斯先生。
Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat .please.
早上好,蒋先生。请坐。
We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.
我们对贵公司生产的冰箱非常感兴趣。
In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.
事实上,我们正在考虑订货。
May I have an idea of your prices?
能告诉我你们的价格吗?
Yes, Here is our price sheet.
可以。这是我们的报价单。
Thanks.
谢谢
How do you like our price?
你觉得我们的价格怎么样?
I think it's rather on the high side.
我认为太高了。
I should say that our price is reasonable.
我认为我们的价格是合理的。
As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.
你知道,我们的产品享有盛誉,并畅销海外。
Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.
与其他公司的产品相比,我认为我们的产品是最具有竞争力的。
No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.
不,你知道近几年在中国,大量的国产冰箱已经上市。
Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.
它们质量优良,价格却便宜得多。
If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.
如果我们按照顾你们的报价进口你们的冰箱,我可以肯定不会有多和顾客买它们的。
Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.
我们的价格可能比你们国产冰箱的价格要高,但是我们的质量要好一些。
Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.
现在越来越多的顾客喜欢用国产冰箱,因为它们价低质优,
and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.
如果你们不想失去中国的市场,我认为你们最好让价5%。
To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.
坦率的说,如果我们让价5%,那几乎不够成本费。
I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.
我认为让价3%是比较现实的。
The leave a gap of 2%.
还有2%的差价。
Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.
因为我们的目的是在平等互利的基础上做生意,
So I suggest we meet each other halfway.
因此我建议我们各让一半。
All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.
好吧,为了谈成这笔交易,我们各让一半。
Everything seems to be in order now.
看来一切都办好了。
I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴我们做成了这笔交易。
Me, too.
我也是。
Good morning, Mr.White, I'm glad you've come.
晚上好,怀特先生,我很高兴你来了。
Good evening, Mr.Yang, It's very kind of you to invite me to dinner tonight.
晚上好,杨先生。今晚你请我共进晚餐,真太客气了。
Sit down , please, The dinner will be ready in a few minutes.
请坐。晚餐过几分钟就好。
Thanks
谢谢
You look really smart tonight in these clothes, It fits you perfectly.
今天晚上你穿着这一身衣服,真帅气,非常合身。
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a pity that you're leaving us to tomorrow.
真遗憾,你明天就要离开我们了。
I'm sorry to leave you too.
要离开你们我也感到非常遗憾。
Hope you'll vist Guangzhou AGAIN,
希望你再次到广州来。
Sure .
一定。
Now the dinner is ready .Mr.White. Please come to the table.Take a seat here ,please.
晚餐已经准备好了,怀特先生,请入席吧。请这边坐。
Thanks, How delicious the food is!
谢谢。这菜真香
Mr.White here is to our friendly cooperation.
怀特先生,为我们的友好合作干杯!
To your health and to your everlasting friendship.
为你的健康以及我们的永恒友谊干杯。
Here is a knife for you.
这是你的刀和叉子。
No, thanks.I'd like to try to use chopsticks, today, so that when I go back I can show my wife how ot use them.
不,谢谢。今天我想用筷子,这样我回去时就可以告诉我的妻子该怎样用。
Good , Here are two chopsticks for you.
好的。给你两只筷子。
Thanks .Show me how to use them ,OK?
谢谢,教我怎么用,行吗?
Yes, Hold the two sticks between the thumb and the forefinger like this.
行。象这样,用大拇指和食指夹住这两只筷子。
Let me have a try.
让我来试试。
Right .You are right.Don't talk only. Help yourself to whatever you like.
对了,你拿对了。不要光说话,随便吃吧。
Thanks,I very much appreciate verything you've done for me.
谢谢。我非常感谢你为我所做的一切。
I wish I could repay you somehow.
但愿我能以某种方式回报你。
Don't mention it. I wish you a pleasant journey.
不用谢。我希望你旅途愉快。
And don't forget to keep in touch.
别忘了保持联系。
Sure ,May we meet again some day.
当然不会。但愿我们后会有期。
So do I .
奔兔2008
1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam) 早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。 2、How do you do? 您好!(初次见面) Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到您。 3、How are you? 您好吗? Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢。您好吗? 4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop). 欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。 5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel. 愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。 6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) I hope you are enjoying your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间) I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时) 7、Have a good time! 祝您过得愉快! 8、***hotel, front desk. Can I help you? ***饭店,前厅。您找谁? 9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number. 对不起,我拨错号了。 10、May I speak to your general manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗? Speaking. 我就是。 11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment. 对不起,他现在不在。 Would you like to leave a message? 您要留口信吗? 12、Pardon. 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? I beg your pardon. 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 英语交流用语•祝贺用语 13、Congratulations! 祝贺您! 14、Happy birthday! 生日快乐! 15、Happy new year! 新年快乐! 16、Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! 17、Have a nice holiday! 假日快郑?/P> 18、Wish you every success! 祝您成功! 答谢和答应语: 19、Thank you (very much). 谢谢您(非常感谢)。 20、Thank you for your advice (information, help) 感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。 21、It's very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。 22、You are welcome. 不用谢。 23、Not at all. 不用谢。 Don't mention it. 不用谢。 24、It's my pleasure. 非常高兴为您服务。 (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.) 25、I am at your service. 乐意为您效劳。 26、Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们酒店下榻。 27、I'm sorry. 很抱歉。 28、Excuse me. 对不起。 29、I'm sorry, It's my fault. 很抱歉。那是我的过错。 30、Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 31、Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰您了。 32、I'm sorry about this. 对此表示抱歉。 33、I apologize for this. 我为此道歉。 34、That's all right. 没关系。 35、Let's forget it. 算了吧。 饭店英语交流用语•征询和指路用语 36、Can(May)I help you? 我能帮您什么吗? Yes, please. 好的。 37、What can I do for you. 我能为您干点什么? 38、Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的穑?/P> 39、Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。 40、May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗? Certainly. 当然可以。 Yes, of course. 然可以。 41、Go upstairs/downstairs. 上楼/下楼。 42、It's on the second (third) floor. 在二(三)楼。 43、Excuse me. 对不起。 Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿? This way, please. 请这边走 Turn left /right. 往左转/右转。 45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance. 在大厅靠近大门。 46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor. 在地下室走廊尽头。 7、Mind/(Watch)your step. 请走好。 48、Please be careful. 请当心。 49、Please don't leave anything behind. 请别遗忘您的东西。 50、Don't worry. 别担心。 51、Take it easy. 放心好了。 52、Please don't smoke here. 请不要在这边抽烟。 53、Goodbye. 再见。 54、See you late. 再见。 55、Good night. 晚安。 56、See you tomorrow. 明天见。 57、Goodbye and thank you for coming. 再见,谢谢您的光临。 58、Goodbye and hope to see you again. 再见,希望再见到您。 59、Have a nice trip! 一路平安! 60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck! 祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运! 店英语交流用语•前厅和客房部用语 1、Have you a reservation? 您预定过了吗? 2、May I know your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗? 3、Here is your room key. 给您房间钥匙。 4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there. 请去那边帐台付款。 5、Are these your baggage? 这些是您的行李吗? May I take them for you? 我来帮您拿好吗? 6、Housekeeping, may I come in? 客房服务员,我可以进来吗? 7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom oor. 请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。 8、I hope I'm not disturbing you. 我希望没有打扰您。 9、One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away. 等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。 10、I'll send for an electrician( doctor...) 我给您请电工(大夫……)。 餐饮部: 11、Sit down, please. Here is the menu. 请坐,给您菜单,先生。 May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗? 12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶? 13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner? 您用餐时要喝点酒吗? 14、Service hours are: (餐厅)供应时间是: 7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 早餐7点到9点。 11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 午餐11点半到1点半。 6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner. 晚餐6点半到8点半。 15、Here is the bill. Please sign it. 这是您的账单,请签字。 店英语交流用语•销售用语 1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have? 您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)? 2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff. 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。 3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount. 我们给您九折优惠。 4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 、We accept your terms. 我们接受您的条件。 6、May I introduce myself? 让我介绍我自己。 7、May I present you a litter souvenir? 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。 、Let's drink to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯! 9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests! 建议为在座客人的健康干杯! 10、Cheers!(Bottoms!) 干杯! 11、How do you like Chinese food? 您喜欢中国菜吗? 12、What do you think of our service? 您对我们的服务有什么意见? 13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions). 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。 14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations. 这是违反饭店规章制度的。 15、In our hotel we don't accept tips. 我们饭店是不收小费的。 It's our pleasure to serve our guests well. 我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。 Thank you all the same. 然而,还是要谢谢您。 16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage. 您必须赔偿。 17、Thank you for telling us about it. 谢谢您告诉我们 I'll look into the mater right away. 我马上去处理这件事情。 18、I assure you it wont happen again. 我保证此类事情不会再发生。 19、Please don't worry, sir (madam) 先生(夫人),请不必担心。 I will send someone up to your room right away. 我马上派人到你的房间去。 20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best. 我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。 21、What can I show you. 您要买什么? 22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )? 您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗? 23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock. 这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。 Please try us again tomorrow. 请明天再来看看。 24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan. 共计175元。 You may pay in cash or with credit card. 您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。 25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste. 您真会买东西,眼力真好。 馆英语•预订房间 1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week. 下周二我想订一个双人房间。 2.What's the price difference? 两种房间的价格有什么不同? 3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear view is 115 dollars per night. 一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。 4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then. 我想我还是要阳面的吧。 5.How long will you be staying? 您打算住多久? 6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning. 我们将在星期天上午离开。 7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday. 我们盼望下周二见到您。 8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10. 我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。 9.We do have a single room available for those dates. 我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。 10.What is the rate, please? 请问房费多少? 11.The current rate is $ 50 per night. 现行房费是50美元一天。 12.What services come with that? 这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢? 13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it. 听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。 14.By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible. 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间 8.I want a double room with a bath. 我要一间有浴室的双人房。 29.How much a day do you charge? 每天收费多少? 30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service harge. 一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。 31.It's quite reasonable. 收费十分合理。 32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel? 您准备住多久? 33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure? 你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续? 34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning? 我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗? 他将于明天早上到达上海。 35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him. 请填好并预付一百元钱。 36.This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it. 这是预付款收据,请收好。 37.Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel? 旅馆里有空余房间吗? 38.Sorry, we have no vacant (spare) room for you. But I can recommend ou to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room. 对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。 39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321. Any mail for me? 下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗? 40.Yes. You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left y a lady before one hour. 有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。 41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail. 我要寄一封航空信到美国。 42.How much do I have to pay for you? 我要付多少钱? 43.A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail. First 0 grams is 20 yuan. 通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。 Words and Expressions heating fee 供暖费 exclude vt.把……排除在外 reasonable a.价钱公道的,不贵的 fortnight n.十四日,两星期 procedure n.过程,步骤,程序 check-in procedure 住宿登记手续 registration n.登记,注册 deluxe suites 豪华套房 宾馆英语•在接待处 (2) 44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you. 对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。 45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for ou? 请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗? 46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER? “房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢? 47.I'll put in the room number for you later on. 过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。 48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure. 您忘了填写离店日期了。 49.And here is your key, Mr.Bradley. Your room number is 1420. 给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。 50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $90. 房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。 51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. 请务必随时带着它。 52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected. 我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。 53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days. 我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。 54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation. 我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。 55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest. 很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。 56.But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights. 不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。 57.We have already let your room to another gentleman. 我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。 58.That's no problem at all. 没问题。