官官8809
护士:早上好! Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好! Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服? Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia..
护士:这种情况出现有多久了? Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:三个月了。 Patient: Three months.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗? Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。 Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。 Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:没问题。 请问我应该挂哪科? Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。 Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。 Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。 Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走? Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。 Nurse: You’re welcome.
病人:早上好,大夫 Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服? Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了? Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。 Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗? Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。 Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗? Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。 Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。 Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。 Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢? Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。 Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。 Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。 Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见! Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见! Doctor: Bye!
金夫人照相馆
朋友生病了去医院探望朋友,朋友病得比较厉害,心理负担重,如何用英语鼓励她呢?请看下面的医院探病常用英语对话吧。
Lily:
Ann, thank you for coming to see me.
安,谢谢你来看我。
Ann:
Don’t say that, we are good friends.
别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。
Lily:
(ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.
(咳,咳….)我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。
Ann:
Don’t say this, you will be better off.
别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。
Lily:
Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.
希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。
Ann:
No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?
没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?
Lily:
The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.
粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。
Ann:
How many tablets should you take each day?
你一天得吃几片啊?
Lily:
20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.
每天20片,而且很苦。
Ann:
Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.
良药苦口利于病嘛。
常用英语对话相关 文章 :
1. 医院探病常用英语对话
2. 英语看病情景实用对话
3. 每日英语对话:关于学习急救常识
4. 问路常用英语会话
5. 日常英语对话:大学
6. 咖啡厅里常用英语口语情景对话
7. 看牙医时与医生的对话
8. 关于的学习的情景对话
2013rabbit
Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter? 早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服? Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature. 早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。 Do you have any other symptoms?
AstrophelandStella
At the Hospital 在医院--情景对话Mrs. Brown : (Carrying her baby in her arms) Excuse me, where is the department of paediatrics? 布郎夫人:(怀抱着孩子)打扰了,请问儿科在哪儿?Information-Clerk : Go along that corridor and then you will see a sign, which will lead you to the department of paediatrics. It's on the second floor. 咨询台:沿着那个走廊直走,然后您会看到标志, 那就是小儿科门诊。它在二楼。Mrs. Brown : Thank you. (She finds the sign, and follows the direction and finds the department of paediatrics.)布郎夫人:谢谢.(她找到了标志, 跟随指引方向到了小儿科门诊。) Nurse : Have you registered yet? 护士:你们登记了吗?Mrs. Brown : No, and this is my first time here. 布郎夫人:没有,我第一次过来.Nurse : Any designated doctor? 护士:有指定的医生吗?Mrs. Brown : Yes, Dr. Hurt, Cliff Hurt. 布郎夫人:有,Hurt医生,Cliff Hurt.Nurse : Here is your registration card. Dr. Hurt is at clinic No.3. You can sit over there and wait for your turn. 护士:这您的注册卡。Hurt医生在第三诊室 。您坐在这等吧。Dr. Hurt : Hello, little fellow. You're David Brown, right? ....Well, Mrs. Brown, what seems to be the problem? HURT医生:你好,小家伙.你叫代维,布郎,对吗?^好,布郎夫人,出什么问题了?Mrs. Brown : I've got the flu these days, and I think he's been infected by me. He started to cough last night. I took his temperature this morning. It was 39 degrees. 布郎夫人:我前些日子得到了流感, 我想是我传染给了他。他昨晚开始咳嗽。我今天早晨测了他的温度。是39 度。 Dr. Hurt : Unbutton his clothes, please. (Doctor examines the baby with his stethoscope.) The back, please. ( Mrs. Brown turns baby's back to the doctor.) All right. Now open your mouth .... Hurt 医生:请解开他的衣裳。(医生用听诊器为孩子检查。) 再看看后面(布朗夫人把孩子转过医生。) 好。现在张您的嘴.... Mrs. Brown : Well, doctor?布朗夫人: 怎么样, 医生?Dr. Hurt : Not very serious. I'll write you a prescription. If you follow the directions, your child will soon be okay. Hurt 医生:不是很严重。我给你写一张处方。你照着做的话,孩子很快就会好的。
angelabaobao
看医生的英语情景对话我来答dayinspringLV.18 2017-11-22Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter?早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服?Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。Do you have any other symptoms?还有些别的症状吗?Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.是的。咳得很厉害,并且胸部也疼。