• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    262

我不是水蜜桃
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语交流对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

仙呢榕儿

已采纳

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

Claims &Settlement

索赔与理赔

A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?

A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?

B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.

B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。

A: We understand your problem.

A:我很理解你们的困难。

B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.

B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。

A: What do you suggest for a settlement?

A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?

B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.

B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。

A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.

A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。

B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.

B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。

Packing & Shipment

包装与装运

A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A:首先我们想确认一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B:好的,什么事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A:商品是如何检验的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

B: That's fine for us.

B:这点没有问题。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。

B: We will, for sure.

B:一定。

Signing a Contract

签订合同

A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?

A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.

B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.

B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

A: All right. I'll see to it.

A:行,我会留心的。

B: Any other question?

B:还有其他的问题吗?

A: No, nothing more.

A:没了。

B: Shall we sign the contract now?

B:那么我们现在签合同吧?

A: With pleasure.

A:好的。

B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.

B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

A: I hope so, too.

A:我也希望如此。

商务英语交流对话

270 评论(15)

天天有阳光

商务上向客户介绍本公司的产品时,我们用什么样的英语对话能够出其不意取胜呢?下面是我给大家整理了产品介绍 商务英语 对话,供大家参阅! 产品介绍商务英语对话1 纺织品展会上,外国客户对公司的丝绸非常感兴趣,公司的接待莉莉女士向外商介绍公司的产品。请看下面的 英语情景对话 。 布朗先生: Good morning. My name is Mr. Brown. I'm from Australia. Here is my card. 早上好!我叫布朗.澳大利亚人.这是我的名片. 莉莉: Thank you. I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Brown. My name is Lily, the representative of Green Textile Import and Export Corporation. 谢谢.布朗先生.见到您非常高兴.我是莉莉.是格林纺织品进出口公司的代表. 布朗先生: Pleased to meet you too, Lily. I travel a lot every year on business, but this is my first visit to your country. I must say I have been much impressed by your friendly people. 莉莉小姐.见到您我也很高兴.我每年出差跑很多地方,但是,到中国来还是头一次.你们这里的人非常友好给我留下了深刻的印象. 莉莉: Thank you for saying so. Have you seen the exhibition halls? On display are most of our products, such as silk, woolen knitwear, cotton piece goods, and garments. 谢谢夸奖.您参观过展览厅了吗?展出的大部分是我们的产品.比如丝绸.毛织品.棉布匹和服装等. 布朗先生: Oh, yes. I had a look yesterday. I found some of the exhibits to be fine in quality and beautiful in design. The exhibition has successfully displayed to me what your corporation handles. I've gone over the catalogue and the pamphlets enclosed in your la 哦.对.昨天我去看过.有些产品质量好.设计又美观.展览会成功向我介绍了贵公司所经营的各种产品. 我已看过你上次在信中所附的目录和小册子.对贵公司的出口产品有了一些了解.我对你们的丝绸女衫颇感兴趣. 莉莉: Our silk is known for its good quality. It is one of our traditional exports. Silk blouses are brightly colored and beautifully designed. They`ve met with great favor overseas and are always in great demand. 我们的丝绸以质量好著称.丝绸是我们的传统出口商品之一.丝绸女衫色彩鲜艳.设计美观.在国外很受欢迎.需求量一直都很大. 产品介绍商务英语对话2 A: Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。 B: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。 A: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢? B: If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。 A: Ah, yes. Now what about service life?/哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢? B: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours./我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用5000小时。 A: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗? B: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 50,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出5000小时左右。 A: That's impressive. Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/这一点给我印象颇深。不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢? B: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。 A: I see. Do you offer discounts for regular purchases?/我明白了。长期购买,你们提供折扣吗? B: Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。 A: Yes, of course. Well, thank you very much, Mr. Black./那当然了。好了,非常感谢,布莱克先生。 B: Not at all, I hope we shall be hearing from you very shortly./不客气。希望尽快听到您 的消息。 A: I expect you will, Mr. Black./我想会的,布莱克先生。 产品介绍商务英语对话3 Andy:I'm glad that you can see me today. Tan: Don't mention it,Andy. You are an important supplier to me. Andy:Mr.Tan, the reason I'm here today is this:Our company has imported a new skin care product from France.I wonder if you would like to have a look? Tan:Frankly speaking,the product you supplied to us before wasn't that satisfactory. A lot of our customers have complained about it. Andy:Mr.Tan, let me assure you one thing. This new product is really much better than the previous one. You have to try it to believe it. Tan: Well, let me talk to my associates about this.I'll get back to you in a few days .In the mean time, just leave a sample here. Andy:Thanks for your consideration. 安迪:很高兴你今天能见我。 谭先生:别客气,安迪。对我来说,你是一位重要的产品供应商啊。 安迪:谭先生,我今天来这儿是为了这样一件事:我们公司从法国进口了一种新型护肤品,我想知道您是否可以看看货? 谭先生:坦白地讲,以前你们提供的产品并不令人满意,有很多消费者都投诉过。 安迪:谭先生,我向你保证我们这一次进得货真的比上一次的质量好得多,您一定要试试看才会相信。 谭先生:好吧,我和我的助手在商量一下,过几天我再给你回电话。你今天留一份样品给我吧。 安迪:非常感谢。

321 评论(12)

相关问答