爱上家装饰
超市里各种各样的商品琳琅满目,令人目不暇接。我整理了超市购物英文情景对话,欢迎阅读!
贝蒂: Here, take one of these trolleys. What do you want exactly?
这儿.来推一辆手推车.你都想买些什么啊?
琼: I`m looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls with; I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.
我想买一些水饺和春卷馅.还想买酱和醋.哦.回去路上还想买点儿荔枝和蜜瓜.
贝蒂: The fruit and vegetables are over there.
蔬菜和水果在那边.
琼: Capsicums, eggplants, coconuts, pineapples? They do have everything! Look at the price for these bean sprouts-65 pence a pound. Now, that is expensive.
辣椒.茄子.椰子.菠萝--这里的东西很全阿!看看这些豆芽的价格-每磅要65美分.这太贵了.
贝蒂: You`d probably get them cheaper in Sohu. But that`s a long way to go just to buy vegetables.
如果你去Sohu的话可能会便宜一些.但只是为了买蔬菜要跑很远.
琼: Where do I pay?
在哪儿付钱?
贝蒂: Just put what you want in the trolley. We pay at the checkout. What else do you need?
只需把你想要的放在车里就行了.在外面的收银台结账.你还需要什么?
琼: Over there.
那边看看.
Amber:(to another shopper) Excuse me. where can I find the information desk?
Shopper:Just around the corner (points the way).
Amber:Thanks. (She gets to the information counter. He overhears an inquiry by the customer ahead of him).
Customer:Where's the 'Lost and Found' counter?
Officer:On the 2nd floor, near the elevator.
Customer:Where's the elevator?
Officer:To your right, near the middle of the store.
(Now it's John's turn. She steps up to the desk.) Hello. Can you tell me the closing time?
Officer:10 PM, miss.
Amber:Thank you. And can you point me to the video cameras?
Officer:5th floor, to the left of the escalators.
Amber:Thank you. (He gets on the escalator and goes to the 5th floor. First he picks up a supply of videotapes, and then he browses around the video cameras for a while. Then he overhears another customer).
Customer:Let's go to the food court and get something to eat.
(Sounds like a good idea to Amber, since she hasn't had dinner yet. She wanted to make sure she could tape the next episode of 'Cops', so she left for the department store right after work. She finds out where the food court is and goes to eat).
Amber来到当地的一家商店,她想买一些空白的录像带。她最近迷上了一个叫'Cops'的电视节目,每集必录。同时她还想去看看录像机。她怎样在超市里找到正确的路径呢?那个节目到底有什么吸引人的方呢?
Amber:(对另一个店员说)打扰一下,那可以找到咨询台?
Shopper:就在那个拐角处。(指出了方向)
Amber:谢谢。(她来到咨询台,恰好听到前面的顾客在咨询)
Customer:失物认领处在哪?
Officer:在二楼,靠近电梯。
Customer:电梯呢?
Officer:在你的右边,在商店的中部。
(现在该轮到John了。她走到台前。)你好,请问什么时候结束营业?
Officer:晚上十点,小姐。
Amber:谢谢。你能给我指一下摄影机柜台在哪吗?
Officer:在五楼,就在自动扶梯的左边。
Amber:谢谢。(他踏上自动扶梯上了五楼。他先选了一些空白带,然后又随便看了看录像机。这时他又恰巧听见了一个顾客的话).
Customer:我们去食品柜台买点吃的。
(Amber觉得是一个好主意,因为她还没吃饭呢。她为了确保能录到下一集'Cops',一下班就跑到商店里来了。她找到餐厅就去吃饭了。)
A: ExBuse me. Do you sell organiB vegetaAles here?
请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
B: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.
有的,就在你前面。
The organiB vegetaAles are marked with the Alue laAel. Here. Do you see?
有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?
A: Sure. Thank you.
唔,谢谢。
You should have a sign. That way people Bould identify whiBh are organiB and whiBh aren't.
你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。
B: They're laAeled on the paBket, sir.
它们在包装上有标示,先生。
A: One more question.
还有一个问题。
B: Yes?
请说。
A: We need to Auy some soy sauBe. WhiBh aisle is the soy sauBe in?
我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
B: That would Ae in aisle 7, with the Bondiments. It is right next to the ketBhup.
在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。

土偶寄宿制
关于超市的英语口语对话
超市一般经销食品和日用品为主,是我们经常去购物的地点。下面是我整理的关于超市的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
1. Do we have any cookies?
我们还有没有饼干?
A:Do we have any cookies?
我们还有没有饼干?
B: No, we ran out of cookies. I'll go get some more in the supermarket.
没有了。我会去超市买一些。
2. Did you see my shopping list?
有没有看到我的采购清单?
A:Tommy. Did you see my shopping list?
Tommy,有没有看到我的采购清单?
B:It's in your pocket.
就在你口袋里!
3. Can we get some potato chips?
可不可以买点土豆片?
A:Can we get some potato chips?
可不可以买点土豆片?
B:Sure. Why not?
当然,为什么不?
4. Don't forget that conditioner!
别忘了护发素!
A:I think we need to buy shampoo.
我想该买洗发水了。
B:Yes, and don't forget the conditioner.
是啊。别忘了护发素.
5. Which One should I get?
到底我该拿哪一个?
A:Which One should I get? Frozen or fresh?
到底我该拿哪一个?冷冻的'还是新鲜的?
B: I'll take the frozen one, it's a lot cheaper.
我会买冷冻的,便宜多了。
6. Organic products are on sale.
绿色食品有大拍卖喔。
A:Organic products are on sale!
绿色食品有大拍卖喔!
B:Really? We should get some then.
真的吗?那我们赶快去买一些。
7. Excuse me. Where are the dairy products?
请问乳类制品在哪里?
A:Excuse me. Where are the dairy products?
请问乳类制品在哪里?
B:They're in Aisle J.
在走道J区。
8. Excuse me, do you have strawberries?
请问你们有草莓吗?
A:Excuse me, do you have strawberries?
请问你们有草莓吗?
B:We don't have strawberries now. They are not in season.
目前没有。还不是上市的季节。