小囡1234
1夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fallthere with a sign.2世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.3世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.4是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.5无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass whoshakes her head and laughs and flies away.
小库2011
英文名著经典段落(一)——《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
优质英语培训问答知识库