猫爷爱大王
当我们和朋友去餐厅厅时,有哪些是需要我们学习的常用 英语口语 呢?下面我为大家带来餐厅常用 英语情景对话 ,欢迎大家练习!
Mr. Wang: This looks wonderful, Madame Hulot.
Wang: Hulot 小姐,这里看起来很不错。
Madame Hulot: Yes, it's very nice. All our foreign visitors enjoy it. The food is wonderfully well-prepared. Let me know if you need any help with the menu.
Hulot: 是啊,的确很棒。我们的外国客人一向都很喜欢,而且它的菜肴都经过精心烹调。假如你对菜单有什么不了解的地方,请告诉我。
Mr. Wang: Thank you. Mmm. Can you tell me about the terrine?
Wang: 谢谢。嗯,可以麻烦你介绍一下terrine吗?
Madame Hulot: Yes. A terrine is a kind of meat pate. It's meat turned into a paste. It sounds horrible but it's actually really good.
Hulot: 好的。terrine是一种肉饼,也就是把肉变成饼。它听起来有点恐怖,不过真的好吃极了。
Mr. Wang: Mmm. Maybe another time.
Wang: 嗯,也许下次吧。
Madame Hulot: You could try the ravioli. They are rather like your Chinese dumplings, and the sauce is delicious.
Hulot: 你可以试试ravioli。它很像是中国的水饺,而且酱料很好吃。
Mr. Wang: Sounds good. I think I'll have the Iamb for my main course. What does it come with?
Wang: 听起来不错。我想我的主菜就吃羊肉好了。副餐厅是什么?
Madame Hulot: Well, you can have fries-French fries-or simple boiled potatoes.
Hulot: 额,你可以吃fries,也就是薯条,或是简单的水煮马铃薯。
Mr. Wang: I'll have the potatoes. What are you having?
Wang: 那我吃马铃薯好了。你要吃什么呢?
Madame Hulot: I'm having my usual. I like the fish here. Would you like some wine?
Hulot: 我还是老样子,我喜欢吃这里的鱼。你要喝点酒吗?
Mr. Wang:Oh, yes. That would be lovely.
Wang:噢,好,你真热心。
Mr. Wang: Well, Mitzuko-san, I hope you like it here. This is my favourite restaurant in Taipei. It reminds me of my youth when I traveled around Europe.
Wang: 对了,Mitzuko小姐,希望你喜欢这里。这是我最喜欢的餐厅馆,它让我想起我年轻时在欧洲的旅游。
Mitzuko: It looks wonderful. Very authentic.
Mitzuko: 看起来很棒,就像真的欧洲餐厅厅一样。
Mr. Wang: The chef trained in Florence. The pasta is very good here.
Wang: 大厨是在佛罗伦萨学艺,这里的意大利面很好吃。
Mitzuko: OK. So, what can you recommend?
Mitzuko: 好。那你可以推荐一下吗?
Mr. Wang: Uhm…You should try the mushroom fettucine. It's really good.
Wang: 嗯,你应该试试蘑菇面,味道很棒。
Mitzuko: Is it salty?
Mitzuko: 很咸吗?
Mr. Wang: Not at all. It has a very delicate flavor.
Wang: 一点儿都不。味道很清淡。
Mitzuko: What does "Zuppa del giorno" mean? I'm sorry I don't know how to pronounce that.
Mitzuko: Zuppadelgiorno是什么意思?抱歉,我不知道要怎么念。
Mr. Wang: Oh, that means soup of the day. I'll ask the waiter what they have today. Have you tried mussels cooked the Italian way? They're really delicious.
Wang: 嗅,那是“每日一汤”的意思。我会问服务员今天是什么汤。你吃过意式淡水吗?它的味道很棒。
Mitzuko:No. I'll try them. Sounds good.
Mitzuko:没吃过,那就试试看吧,听起来不错。
Mr. Wang: Can we have a menu, please.
王先生:可以麻烦你给我们菜单吗?
Waiter: Of course, sir. Here you are.
服务员:没问题,先生。请看。
Waiter: Are you ready to order, sir?
服务员: 你们要点餐厅了吗,先生?
Mr. Wang: Yes. Mitzuko-san, please go first.
王先生: 光子小姐,请你先点。
Mitzuko: All right. I'll have the mussels, and then I'll have the fettucine.
光子: 好。我要淡水蚌,然后我还要面。
Waiter: Would you like a main course, madame?
服务员: 小姐,您要主菜吗?
Mitzuko: No, I don't think so. I think the pasta will be enough for me.
光子: 我想不用了。我想我吃面就够了。
Waiter: And you, sir?
服务员: 先生,您呢?
Mr. Wang: Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?
王先生: 你能告诉我今天的汤是什么吗?
Waiter: Yes. It's minestrone soup. That's a rich tomato and vegetable soup.
服务员: 好的,是意式蔬菜浓汤,也就是有西红柿和蔬菜的浓汤。
Mr. Wang: OK, I'll have that, but not too salty, please. And for my main course I'll have the veal. That's it. We might order some of your excellent tiramisu later.
王先生: 好,那我点那个,不过麻烦不要太咸。我的主菜要小牛肉,就这样。我们等一下可能会点一些你们这边很棒的提拉米苏。
Waiter: Very good, sir.
服务员:太好了,先生。
餐厅常用英语情景对话相关 文章 :
1. 简单实用点餐厅英语对话
2. 实用英语情景对话之餐厅厅点餐厅
3. 英语餐厅厅情景对话
4. 日常英语对话;在中餐厅厅

狐狸猫fiesta
会英语的吃货,可以与英语国家的人对话,吃遍它们国家的美食。下面是我给大家整理的餐厅常见英语口语对话,供大家参阅!
我来给你倒啤酒。Let me pour the beer for you。
干杯?!Cheers!
为你的升职干一杯。Here’s to your promotion。
让我们为前途干杯!Let’s drink to our future。
请随便吃。Help yourself to whatever you like, please。
听说这里的意大利面条不错。
It’s said the spaghetti here is very good。
你想来点这个吗?Would you like some of this?
要不要再来一杯?啤酒?Would you like another beer?
尝尝这个。Try this。
我吃饱了。I’m full。
这真是一顿非常不错的午餐!This is a very nice lunch!
这里的饭菜果然名不虚传。The food here deserves its name。
这道菜合你的口味吗?Is this dish to your taste?
你觉得这里的饭菜怎么样?How do you like the food here?
味道很好。It’s delicious。
饭菜太难吃了!The food is terrible!
肉太肥了。The meat has too much fat。
真辣!It’s hot!
这种食物太难消化了。This food is too heavy on my stomach。
这道菜很鲜美。It has a very delicate taste。
我的沙拉里有只虫子!There’s a bug in my salad!
我能见一下经理吗?Could I see the manager, please?
我的鱼不熟。My fish is raw。
这个不是现榨的橙汁。This is not freshly squeezed orange juice。
这鱼尝起来有点儿变质了。The fish tastes a bit off。
我对这里的饭菜质量不满意。
I’m not very happy with the quality of the food here。
我要取消我点的菜。I’d like to cancel my order。
这道菜尝起来味道很怪。This food tastes very strange。
这菜已经差得不能再差了。The dish can’t be ang worse。
请给我账单,好吗?Could I have the check, please?
请结账。Bill, please。
我来付钱。It’s on me。
我请客。Be my guest。
请把账单分开。Separate bills, please。
我们各付各的怎么样?How about going Dutch?
我该付多少钱?How much shall I pay?
请过会儿开账单给我。Please bill me later。
恐怕账单上有个错误。I’m afraid there is a mistake on the bill。
我觉得这个账单不对。I don’t think the bill is correct。
能开一张收据吗?May I have a receipt, please?
我要一杯?冰茶,加一片柠檬。
I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
我要一杯香槟。I’d like a glass of champagne。
这个高脚杯有裂痕。This goblet is cracked。
我的牛排要全熟的。I’d like my steak well-done。
我不要开胃菜。I want to skip the starter。
我要熏肉和煎鸡蛋。I’d like the smoked bacon and fried eggs。
我要两个三明治,一个什么都不加,另一个什么佐料都加。
I want two sandwiches, one plain, the other with all trimmings。
你们有什么调料?What kinds of dressing do you have?
优质英语培训问答知识库