土豆炒洋芋G
英语面试对话3分钟(通用5篇)
面试是一种经过组织者精心设计,在特定场景下,以考官对考生的面对面交谈与观察为主要手段,由表及里测评考生的知识、能力、经验等有关素质的考试活动。下面是我为大家收集的英语面试对话3分钟,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it。 (你能在两内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription。 (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well。 (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position。 (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future。 (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
I: Nice to meet you, xx。 I’m XX, HRD of the company。 Please have a seat。
很高兴认识你xx。我是人力资源总监XX,请坐。
A: Nice to meet you, Ms。 XX。
你好XXX女士。
A: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school。What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job。
从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。
I: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance。 To have risen 200—percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat。 I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted。 I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement。
我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。
I:What particular aspect of the company interests you most。
公司有什么特别的方面使你最感兴趣。
A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments。My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America。I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there。What are your plans for the next few years。
我最感兴趣的是你们公司在拉丁美洲的发展。我父亲是一位军官,所以我们在拉美住了3年。我知道你们刚和那里的两家加工公司合资,接下来几年你们有什么计划呢?
I:What classes did you like best back in school?
在学校你最喜欢哪门课?
A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers。
统计会计与微积分是我最喜爱的科目,因为我很好的数学天分。
I:Describe your personal comprehensive ability?
说一下你的个人综合能力
A:It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel。 My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order
要考虑到每个人的意见,让他们有机会脱颖而出。我的角色,在我看来,是组织,就要依靠大家的力量。
Why are you interested in working for our company?
为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?
Because your company has a good sales record。
因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment。
因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position。
因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you。
因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program。
因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。
Why did you leave your former company?
为什么离开以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible。
因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job。
因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future。
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging。
因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things。
因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。
The Overseas Investment company is looking for a secretary for the office manager. The called the Chinese Business School and asked them to recommend one of their recent graduates. The school sent Miss Wang’s personal history to them and arranged for an interview. Now Miss Wang is being interview by Mr. Davis, the office manager.
海外投资公司正在替公司经理找一个秘书,他们打电话给中国商业学校,请他们推荐一个近期毕业的学生。学校把王小姐的履历书寄给他们,并安排了一次面谈。现在是王小姐接受公司经理戴维斯先生的面谈。
S: Mr. Davis,
W: Miss Wang
S:维斯先生,
W:王小姐
S: What kind of a job are you interested in?
你对哪种工作感兴趣?
W:I want a job in which I can use English. I would also like to be have some responsibility in my work.
我想要一个能用英文的工作,也希望我的工作负有一些责任。
S:I can appreciate that. I would expect my secretary to be able to work independently and take over some of my ordinary responsibilities such as answering routine correspondence, taking phone calls for me, and sometimes assisting me with personal business affairs.
我欣赏这个想法。我希望我的秘书能够独立工作,并接办我一些平常的事务,例如回日常书信、替我接电话、有时帮我处理私人业务等。
W: Yes, I see. In my previous job, I did typing and filing every day.
是的,我知道。我以前做的工作是每天打字、存档。
S: Have you had any experience asa guide?
你有做导游的经验吗?
W: Well, not exactly. But I have shown some of my foreign friend around Beijing.
嗯,不算真的有,但是我曾经带一些外国朋友浏览过北京。
S: Once in a while we have visitors from abroad and I would like to be able to ask my secretary to take them shopping and sightseeing. W: I think I would like that.
偶尔我们会有从国外来的客人,我希望能让我们的秘书带他们去逛街和观光。我想我会喜欢的。
S: I see. We work a five-day week and there is rarely any overtime. The salary would be ¥1600 to start and raise would be given according to your ability.
我明白了。我们每周工作五天,很少加班,起薪一千六百元,会根据你的能力来加薪。
S: Well, how do you feel about the job, Miss Wang?
好,王小姐,你觉得这个工作怎样?
W: I think it sounds like that what I am looking for.
我想这似乎正是我要找的工作。
S: Thank you. You should be hearing from us within a few days.
谢谢,几天之内你就会收到我们的消息。
W: Thank you, Mr. Davis.
谢谢,戴维斯先生。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的职业,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的`职业,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的职业,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的职业,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经历,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的职业单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经历用在这份职业上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份职业?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习职业,使我适合这份职业。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项职业的人吗?你能承受职业上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)职业所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、职业努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政职业的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在职业中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在职业中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到职业是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前我国经济的总体情况以及我国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个职业中积累了一些行政经历,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经历和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理职业。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的职业呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这职业伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份职业,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
超级能吃的兔兔
英语情景对话犹如汉语中的“看人说话,量体裁衣”,就是说应该在不同情景中运用不同的表达方式适时、适地地传递语言,交流信息。我精心收集了关于面试英语对话听力材料,供大家欣赏学习!
A: I've read your resume, and I remember it says you worked in GE company for quite a number of years.
A:我已经看了您的履历表,我记得上面说 您在通用电气公司工作过好几年。
B: Yes. I stayed with them for almost four years since my graduation from University of Foreign Trade in 2003.
B:对。自2003年我从外贸大学毕业时算 起,我已经在那儿待了差不多4年了。
A: Did you enjoy working there?
A:您喜欢那儿的工作吗?
B: Yes, I did. I started as an office clerk, and became a department manager three years later. About one year ago, I was appointed assistant to the general manager.
B:是的,我喜欢。我从办公室职员做起,3 年后成了一名部门经理。大约在1年 前,我被任命为总经理助理。
A: What did you exactly do in that position?
A:您担任那个职务具体做什么工作?
B: Well, I assisted the general manager with his work in many ways. Sometimes I presided over meeting or took part in some social activities in his name. I was also in charge of making credit inquires, approving payment terms and things like that. But I was mainly responsible for the feasibility studies of the projects, such as estimating the market potential of a newly developed product, competition in the industry, investment environment, credit study of the investment partners, and so forth.
B:啊,我在很多方面协助总经理工作。有 时候,我代表他主持会议或参加社会活 动。我还要负责进行信用咨询、审批付 款条件,诸如此类的事情。但我主要是 负责项目的可行性研究,比如,评估一个新开发产品的市场潜力、行业竞争情况、 投资环境、投资伙伴的信用研究,等等。
A: I can see you did a lot of work. Mr. Wei, you must have done a good job in that corporation. Not many young people at your age can expect to reach a higher position than assistant to the general manager. So I don't quite understand why left the post.
A:看得出来您做了许多工作。魏先生,您 在那家公司一定干得很出色。没有多少 像您这种年纪的青年人能指望担任比总 经理助理更高的职务。因此,我就不太 理解您为什么要放弃那个职位。
B: I never easily give up something that is valuable. Before I decided to quit that position, I had made a thorough analysis of things like what I would gain and what I would lose here in your company. You know, Hongkong has always been a fascinating place to me, full of challenges as well as hopes. In addition to this, I have the specialized knowledge and the necessary experience of making a good assistant to the investment manager. Of course, opportunities to work abroad and a higher salary are also important to me. So I believe it’s worthwhile to come here to work.
B:我从不轻易放弃有价值的东西。我在决 定放弃那个职务以前,就对于在贵公司 我会得到什么和我会失去什么之类的问 题做过全面的分析。您知道,对我来讲, 香港从来都是一个迷人的地方,既充满 了希望,又充满了挑战。另外,我具备当 好投资部经理助理的专业知识和必要的 经历。当然,有机会出国工作和较高的 工资对我也很重要。所以,我相信来此 工作是值得的。
A: Excuse me, is this personnel division?
A:劳驾,请问这是人事部吗?
B: Yes. What can I do for you?
B:是的。我能为你做些什么?
A: I came about your advertisement for an assistant of manager. Is there any still available?
A:我是来应聘你们经理助理的。还有空缺 职位吗?
B: Oh, yes. Won’t you sit down? What’s your surname?
B:有。请坐,请问贵姓?
A: My surname is Xiao.
A:我姓肖。
B: What’s your first name, Mr. Xiao?
B:你叫什么名字,肖先生?
A: It's Jianguo.
A:建国。
B: I’m the director of personnel devision of the company, Mr. Brown.
B:我是人事部经理布朗先生。
A: How do you do, Mr. Brown?
A:你好,布朗先生。
B: How do you do, Mr. Xiao?
B:你好,肖先生。
A: Here is my resume.
A:这是我的简历。
B: Fine. You've been in the States about six years, haven’t you?
B:好的。你已在美国生活了 6年,是吗?
A: Yes, I came to study in Princeton University in 1989.
A:是的,我是1989年来普林斯顿大学学习的。
B: Could you tell me what types of people you like to work with?
B:能不能告诉我你喜欢与哪一类人一起工 作?
A: To tell you the truth, I can cooperate with various people. I’m an easygoing person. But of course, I especially enjoy working with people who are responsible, friendly and helpful.
A:说真话,我能和各种各样的人合作。我 是容易相处的人。但是,当然,我特别喜 欢与有责任感、待人友好、乐于助人的人 一起工作。
B: Why are you interested in the position?
B:你为什么对这一职位感兴趣?
A: I think I’m fit for the position. For I’m sure my major would be of great use for the position. I’m quite happy in my present work, but I hope I would have more responsibility and improve my position.
A:我认为我适合这一职位。因为我肯定我 的所学专业对这一工作一定会很有用 处。我目前的工作让我很开心,但我希 望能承担更多的责任,找到更好的工作。
A: What contribution did you make to your current organization?
A:你对目前的工作单位有何贡献?
B: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
B:我已经完成了 3个新项目,而且我相信 我能将我的经验运用到这份工作上。
A: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
A:为什么你认为自己能胜任这份工作?
B: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
B:我在学习和实习工作中得到了锻炼,使 我有能力胜任这份工作。我相信我能成功。
A: Are you a multi-tasked individual? Do you work well under stress or pressure?
A:你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人 吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
B: Yes, I think so. The trait is needed in my current position and I know I can handle it well.
B:是的,我可以。这种特点就是我目前工 作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
A: What is your strongest trait?
A:你个性上最大的特点是什么?
B: Helpfulness and caring.
B:乐于助人和关心他人。
A: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
A:你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
B: They say Mr. Du is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
B:他们说,杜先生是位诚实、工作努力,又 很负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。