• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    323

黑糖朱古力
首页 > 英语培训 > 自由行英语口语

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

艳的笑窝

已采纳

出国旅游必备的英语口语

现在出国的越来越方便,出国的'朋友也越来越多,在国外是不是语言交流的问题让大家很尴尬呢?今天,我收集了一些常用的英语口语,share给大家,以备不时之需哦!

1. Speak louder,please.

说话请大声点儿。

2. This boy has no job.

这个男孩没有工作。

3. This house is my own.

这所房子是我自己的。

4. What happened to you?

你怎么了?

5. You are just in time.

你来得正是时候。

6. You need to workout.

你需要去运动锻炼一下。

7. Your hand feels cold.

你的手摸起来很冷。

8. Don't be so childish.

别这么孩子气。

9. Don't trust to chance!

不要碰运气。

10. Fasten your seat belt.

系好你的安全带。

11. He has a large income.

他有很高的收入。

12. He looks very healthy.

他看来很健康。

13. He paused for a reply.

他停下来等着·回答。

14. He repaired his house.

他修理了他的房子。

15. He suggested a picnic.

他建议搞一次野餐。

16. Here's a gift for you.

这里有个礼物送给你。

17. How much does it cost?

多少钱?

自由行英语口语

243 评论(8)

我是中吃货

旅游可以欣赏风光,增长见识。旅游是个综合性的活动,它具有很大的学问。简单地说,旅游包含着天时、地利、自然、考古、建筑、园林、动植物学、方言、风土人情、饮食文化、地方土特产等。我整理了旅游必备英语口语,欢迎阅读!

Closing an Account

注销账户

1.I'11 transfer your money to a new account.

我会把您的钱转到一个新户头上。

2.I'll keep your money in your account. Please come again with your ID card.

我会为您保留账上的款项,请拿上身份证再来。

3.Even if someone has got your passbook and came to cash your money from your account, we won't give him money if his code number is not right.

即使有人拿您的存折来兑现,如果他所给的密码不对,我们也不会给他钱。

4.Has the cheque been cashed?

支票已兑换成现金了吗?

5.Thanks to the timely report-loss.

幸亏挂失及时。

6.I've come to close my account.

我来这儿是想销户。

7.Could you tell me why?

我可以知道要取消的原因吗?

8.I'd like to close my personal savings account with your bank.

我想取消我的个人储蓄账户。

9.Are you going to withdraw the cash in full amount from your account at this time?

您准备现在一次就提取账户上的所有现金吗?

10.Do you want to close your account?

您想要清户吗?

Posting Letters

邮寄信件

1.Where is the mailbox?

邮箱在哪儿?

2.Some stamps for letter, please.

请贴上邮票。

3.I want to register this letter.

我想把这封信寄挂号。

4.Where do I write the return address?

收信地址应该写在哪儿?

5.It seems that your letter is overweight.

你的信似乎超重了。

6.I suggest you send it by registered mail with A. R.

我建议你寄带回执的挂号信。

Y: Excuse me. Would you mind trading seats with me?

Y:对不起。您介意和我换位子吗?

X: Not at all.

X:不会啊!

Y: Oh, thank you. That's very kind of you.

Y:哦,谢谢您。您真好。

X: You're welcome. I prefer a window seat.

X;不客气。我比较喜欢窗边的位子。

Y: Oh,you do? Good. Looking out of the window sometimes scares me. So I prefer to be the man in the middle.

Y:哦,真的?很好。向窗外看有时会让我害怕。因此我比较喜欢坐中间的位子。

210 评论(14)

相关问答