• 回答数

    6

  • 浏览数

    242

lily完美lily
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语朗诵短文初二

6个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

夏沫儿6652

已采纳

英语诗歌是英语语言与文学的精华。开展英语诗歌教学能提高学生英语语言基础知识水平、写作水平,有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,提高学生的想象力,也有助于对学生的道德教育。我整理了初二英语诗歌朗诵稿,欢迎阅读!

On a Stair I Stood

我站在楼梯上

Pierre de Ronsard

皮埃尔·龙萨

(English version by Humbert Wolfe)

英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫

Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。

blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

你那突如其来的优雅,

of unanticpated neighboourhood.

让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。

As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

犹如闪电劈开云团,

split with your beatuty, and began to race,

无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一阵像冰,一阵似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔腾激荡。

And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲过死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。

Love me little, Love me long

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恒的爱情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果爱得太炙热

Burneth soon to waste.

它将很快燃烧成灰烬

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要对我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

Love that lasteth till its old

不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你爱我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恒的爱情

If thou love me too much,

如果爱我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那样永恒

Love me little ,more than such,

爱我少一点我更愿意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕爱会失去

I am with little well content,

一点儿我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一点儿就会让我满意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真意

To be steadfast friend.

我们的爱 至死不渝

The Lover’s Appeal

情人的哀诉

Sir Thomas Wyatt

托马斯·怀亚特

AND wilt thou leave me thus!

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay! for shame!

说不!说不!多么羞辱!

To save thee from the blame

我的悲伤,我的失落,

Of all my grief and grame.

责备无需由你背负。

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

无论是富贵还是潦倒,

That hath loved thee so long

我一直爱你义无反顾;

In wealth and woe among:

难道你就这样把我抛开?

And is thy heart so strong

难道你的心就如此冷酷?

As for to leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

难道你就这样把我抛开?

That hath given thee my heart

而我一颗心已经向你托付;

Never for to depart

不是为了离别,

Neither for pain nor smart:

不是为了痛苦:

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

对于一个深爱你的人,

And have no more pity

你的同情怎会踪影全无?

Of him that loveth thee?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Alas! thy cruelty!

天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

英语朗诵短文初二

347 评论(11)

皇后镇Z

英语朗读短文1-3分钟范文一I am the wind,the gentle wind; I am the clouds,the slow,drifting clouds; I am the water,the silent water; I am the mountains,the boundless mountains… If you so want,I will be the gentle wind that will wrap around your lonely spirit! If you so desire,I will be the slow,drifting clouds that will unquestioningly be your support! If you so wish,I will be that silent water,without a murmur,protecting you by your side. If you so will,I will love you unrelentingly,just like those boundless,unbroken mountain ranges and valleys! But,I regret I am not the wind and not able to take care of you. I hate that I am not the clouds and not able to bring you warmth; I pity myself that I am not the water and not able to be so pure; I am angry that I am not the mountains and not able to have my love will be as immovable as I would like. I can only be myself this time,my mortal,earthly self,my only self,the only self that I can ever hope to be. I thirst for love but I do not understand her deep mystery. I strive for transcendence but I would rather be silent and nameless. I want to be mature but I would rather remain innocent. I would like that she love me,but I do not know even if I truly love her! Endless searching,thirsting,striving,pursuing-where are my goals? Where is my future? In this mundane world,I am one lonely speck; in this universe I am a powerless particle of dust. My love,thought beautiful,is nothing great in itself. And so,I ask only to live as well as I can. In truth,there is no need to live one‘s life basking in glory,rising above men—— so long as one’s life has some value,has some security… Fearless and capricious,love will cause me great pain. Youth,transient and inconstant,will bring me loneliness. Work,busy and mindless,will make me lost. I am just searching for and waiting for some of that which shines,that which is radiant in life…我是风,悄悄的风;我是云,慢慢的云;我是水,静静的水;我是山,连绵的山…… 假如你情愿,我愿做那悄悄的风抚慰着你寂寞的心灵!假如你情愿,我就是那慢慢的云沉着地让你依偎!假如你情愿,我来做你身边静静的水默默地将你守护!假如你情愿,我将会不懈地爱你就象那连绵不时的山川! 我悔我不是风,由于我不够体恤;我恨我不是云,由于我不够温顺;我怨我不是水,由于我不够明澈;我怒我不是山,由于我的爱不够坚决…… 我只能做回本人,伟大的本人,独一的本人,寻求中的本人。我盼望爱情但是却不懂她的深奥,我向往不伟大但是却甘愿默默无名。我追求成熟但是我宁愿单纯。我但愿她能喜欢我,但是我又不晓得我能否喜欢她。寻求,盼望,向往,追求,哪里是我的目的和将来…… 俗人间我是孤单的一粒,宇宙间我是有为的尘埃,我的爱虽然美妙,但并不伟大…… 所以我只是想好好的活着…… 其实人生未必要过的轰轰烈烈,高人一等,。只需过的有价值,活的很踏实…… 无畏的爱,会让我很苦楚;悸动的青春,会让我很寂寞;繁忙的任务,会让我容易迷茫…… 我只是在寻觅,我亦是在等候英文散文朗读4篇。生命中的灿烂光芒……英语朗读短文1-3分钟范二Think about the last time you felt a negative emotion---like stress, anger, or frustration. What was going through your mind as you were going through that negativity? Was your mind cluttered with thoughts? Or was it paralyzed, unable to think?The next time you find yourself in the middle of a very stressful time, or you feel angry or frustrated, stop. Yes, that’s right, stop. Whatever you’re doing, stop and sit for one minute. While you’re sitting there, completely immerse yourself in the negative emotion.Allow that emotion to consume you. Allow yourself one minute to truly feel that emotion. Don’t cheat yourself here. Take the entire minute---but only one minute---to do nothing else but feel that emotion.When the minute is over, ask yourself, “Am I wiling to keep holding on to this negative emotion as I go through the rest of the day?”Once you’ve allowed yourself to be totally immersed in the emotion and really fell it, you will be surprised to find that the emotion clears rather quickly.If you feel you need to hold on to the emotion for a little longer, that is OK. Allow yourself another minute to feel the emotion.When you feel you’ve had enough of the emotion, ask yourself if you’re willing to carry that negativity with you for the rest of the day. If not, take a deep breath. As you exhale, release all that negativity with your breath.This exercise seems simple---almost too simple. But, it is very effective. By allowing that negative emotion the space to be truly felt, you are dealing with the emotion rather than stuffing it down and trying not to feel it. You are actually taking away the power of the emotion by giving it the space and attention it needs. When you immerse yourself in the emotion, and realize that it is only emotion, it loses its control. You can clear your head and proceed with your task.Try it. Next time you’re in the middle of a negative emotion, give yourself the space to feel the emotion and see what happens. Keep a piece of paper with you that says the following:Stop. Immerse for one minute. Do I want to keep this negativity? Breath deep, exhale, release. Move on!This will remind you of the steps to the process. Remember; take the time you need to really immerse yourself in the emotion. Then, when you feel you’ve felt it enough, release it---really let go of it. You will be surprised at how quickly you can move on from a negative situation and get to what you really want to do!译文:清算心灵的空间想下你最近一次感遭到的消极心情,例如压力,愤恨或波折。当你处于那种消极心情时你在想些什么?是充溢了混乱的思绪?还是陷于麻痹,无法考虑?下次当你发现本人处于十分紧张的形态时,或是你感到愤慨或受挫时,停上去。是的,对,停上去。不论你在做什么,停上去坐上一分钟。坐着的时分,让本人完全沉溺在那种消极心情之中。让那种消极心情吞噬你,给本人一分钟的工夫去逼真地领会那种心情,不要诈骗本人。花整整一分钟的工夫 – 但只要一分钟 – 去领会那种心情,别的什么也不要做。当一分钟完毕时,问本人:“我能否想在明天余下的工夫里持续坚持这种消极心情?”一旦你允许本人完全沉溺在那种心情当中并逼真领会到它,你就会惊奇地发现那种心情很快就消逝了。假如你觉得还需求点工夫来坚持那种心情,没关系,再给本人一分钟的工夫去领会它。假如你觉得本人曾经充沛领会了那种心情,那就问本人能否情愿在明天余下的工夫里持续坚持这种消极心情。假如不情愿,那就深呼吸。呼气的时分,把一切的消极心情都释放出去。这个办法似乎很复杂 – 简直是太过复杂了,但却十分无效。经过给本人空间真正领会消极心情,你是在处置这种心情,而不是将其压制下去然后尽量不加理睬。经过给予消极心情所需的空间和关注,你实践上是在消解其力气。当你沉溺在那种心情之中,并且明白它只是一种心情时,你就摆脱了它的控制。你可以清算头脑并持续做事。你下次覆盖消极心情时,试一下这种做法,给本人一点空间来领会那种心情并看看会发作什么。随身带一张写着如下字句的纸条:停上去。沉溺一分钟。我想坚持这种消极心情吗?深吸气,呼气,抓紧。持续做事!这会提示你该怎样去做。记住,要花你所需求的工夫去真正沉溺于那种心情之中。然后,当你感到本人曾经充沛领会到了它。你会惊奇地发现,你很快就能摆脱消极心情,并开始做你真正想做的事情!

333 评论(14)

小东菇1

1.雪夜林边驻《Stopping by woods on a snowy evening》2.水仙《Daffodils》3.旧日时光《Auld lang syne》--这也就是我们熟悉的歌《友谊地久天长》都还比较简单的,希望你喜欢!网上都能查到原文。

234 评论(15)

小笼包不怕胖

英语美文 - All that is beautiful (上) 第一篇:a grain of sand 一粒沙子 william blake/威廉.布莱克 to see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild fllower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour. 从一粒沙子看到一个世界, 从一朵野花看到一个天堂, 把握在你手心里的就是无限, 永恒也就消融于一个时辰。 第二篇:love your life 热爱生活 henry david thoreau/享利.大卫.梭罗 however mean your life is,meet it and live it ;do not shun it and call it hard names.it is not so bad as you are.it looks poorest when you are richest.the fault-finder will find faults in paradise.love your life,poor as it is.you may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house.the setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode;the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.i do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace.the town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.may be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.most think that they are above being supported by the town;but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.which should be more disreputable.cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,turn the old,return to them.things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your thoughts. 不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。它不像你那样坏。你最富有的时候,倒是看似最穷。爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。甚至在一个济贫院里,你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同在早春融化。我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。城镇中的穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。也许因为他们很伟大,所以受之无愧。大多数人以为他们是超然的,不靠城镇来支援他们;可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面的。视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己。找旧的,回到那里去。万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想。 第三篇 the pure.the bright,the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的, that stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的, the impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的, the dreams of love and truth; 让我们梦想着爱与真理的; the longing after something's lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的, the spirit's yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的, the striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的- these things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 the timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手, a brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候, a kindly word in grief's dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 that proves a friend indeed ; 就足以证明朋友的真心; the plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯, when justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候, the sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感-- these things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情 must find some work to do ; 尽你所能地去做; lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机----- be firm,and just ,and true; 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚; so shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒 beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。 and angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说----- these things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 第四篇 think it over……好好想想…… today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view; 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘; we spend more,but enjoy less; 我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少; we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies; 我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了; we have more compromises,but less time; 我们妥协更多,时间更少; we have more knowledge,but less judgment; 我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了; we have more medicines,but less health; 我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意; we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values; 我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了; we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much; 我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了; we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors; 我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍; we have conquered the outer space,but not our inner space; 我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心; we have highter income,but less morals; 我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了; these are times with more liberty,but less joy; 我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少; we have much more food,but less nutrition; 我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了; these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase; 现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了; these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes; 现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭; that's why i propose,that as of today; 这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始; you do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion. 不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别; search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs; 寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法; spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love; 花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方; life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival; 生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存; use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it. 举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧! remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday"; 从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”; let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"! 曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧! let's tell our families and friends how much we love them; 告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们; do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life; 不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情; every day,every hour,and every minute is special; 每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别; and you don't know if it will be your last. 你无从知道这是否最后刻。 Many people believe that they will be happy once they arrive at some specific goal they set for themselves. However, more often than not, once you arrive " there" you will still feel dissatisfied, and move your " there" vision to yet another point in the future. By always chasing after another "there," you are never really appreciating what you already have right "here." It is important for human beings to keep soberminded about the age-old drive to look beyond the place where you now stand. On one hand, your life is enhanced by your dreams and aspirations. On the other hand, these drives can pull you farther and farther from your enjoyment of your life right now. By learning the lessons of gratitude and abundance, you can bring yourself closer to fulfilling the challenge of living in the present. Gratitude To be grateful means you are thankful for and appreciative of what you have and where you are on your path right now. Gratitude fills your heart with the joyful feeling and allows you to fully appreciate everything that arises on your path. As you strive to keep your focus on the present moment, you can experience the full wonder of "here." There are many ways to cultivate gratitude. Here are just a few suggestions you may wish to try: 1. Imagine what your life would be like if you lost all that you had. This will most surely remind you of how much you do appreciate it. 2. Make a list each day of all that you are grateful for, so that you can stay conscious daily of your blessings. Do this especially when you are feeling as though you have nothing to feel grateful for. Or spend a few minutes before you go to sleep giving thanks for all that you have. 3. Spend time offering assistance to those who are less fortunate than you, so that you may gain perspective. However you choose to learn gratitude is irrelevant. What really matters is that you create a space in your consciousness for appreciation for all that you have right now, so that you may live more joyously in your present moment. Abundance One of the most common human fears is scarcity. Many people are afraid of not having enough of what they need or want, and so they are always striving to get to a point when they would finally have enough. Alan and Linda always dreamed of living "the good life." Both from poor working-class families, they married young and set out to fulfill their mutual goal of becoming wealthy. They both worked very hard for years, amassing a small fortune, so they could move from their two-bedroom home to a palatial seven-bedroom home in the most upscale neighborhood. They focused their energies on accumulating all the things they believed signified abundance: membership in the local exclusive country club, luxury cars, designer clothing, and high-class society friends. No matter how much they accumulated, however, it never seemed to be enough. They were unable to erase the deep fear of scarcity both had acquired in childhood. They needed to learn the lesson of abundance. Then the stock market crashed in 1987, and Alan and Linda lost a considerable amount of money. A bizarre but costly lawsuit depleted another huge portion of their savings. One thing led to another, and they found themselves in a financial disaster. Assets needed to be sold, and eventually they lost the country club membership, the cars, and the house. It took several years and much hard work for Alan and Linda to land on their feet, and though they now live a life far from extravagant, they have taken stock of their lives and feel quite blessed. Only now, as they assess what they have left -- a solid, loving marriage, their health, a dependable income, and good friends -- do they realize that true abundance comes not from amassing, but rather from appreciating. Scarcity consciousness arises as a result of the "hole-in-the-soul syndrome." This is when we attempt to fill the gaps in our inner lives with things from the outside world. But like puzzle pieces, you can't fit something in where it does not naturally belong. No amount of external objects, affection, love, or attention can ever fill an inner void. We already have enough, so we should revel in our own interior abundance. 彼岸无尽头,知足才常乐 许多人都相信,一旦他们达到了自己所设定的某个特定目标,他们就会开心、快乐。然而事实往往是,当你到达彼岸时,你还是不知足、不满意,而且又有了新的彼岸--新的幻想和憧憬。由于你总是疲于追逐一个又一个的彼岸,你从未真正欣赏、珍惜你已经拥有的一切。不安于现状的欲望人皆有之,由来已久,但重要的是要对它保持清醒的头脑。一方面,你的生活因为梦想和渴望而更加精彩。另一方面,这些欲望又使你越来越不懂得珍惜和享受现在拥有的生活。假如你能懂得感恩,学会知足,你就接近实现生活在现实中提出的要求。 感恩之心感恩是指你感激、珍惜自己当前所拥有的一切以及所处的人生境遇。心存感恩,你的心灵就充满愉悦,你就能真正领会人生路上的种种体验。如果你努力把眼光锁定在此时此刻,你就能感受它的美妙之处。 感恩之心需要经常加强。许多方法可以培育感恩之心,你不妨试试以下几种: 1.设想如果你失去了你现在所拥有的一切,你的生活将会怎么样。它肯定会使你回想起原来你是多么喜欢和珍视这一切。 2.每天都列出那些值得你感激的事物,那样你就能时时刻刻意识到自己的幸运。每天都要这么做,尤其是当你觉得好像没有什么可感激的时候。另外你也可以每天临睡前花几分钟感恩自己所拥有的一切。 3.花时间帮助那些没有你那么幸运的人,这样你也许会对生活有正确的认识。 其实,你选择何种方法去学会感恩,这无关紧要,真正重要的是你应该有意识地努力去欣赏和珍视你现在所拥有的一切,这样你就可以更快乐地享受你目前的生活。 知足常乐贫穷是人类最普遍的恐惧之一。许多人担心自己的所需所求不够,所以他们总是孜孜以求有朝一日能心满意足,别无他求。 艾伦和琳达都来自贫苦的工人家庭,都一直梦想着过上"好日子"。他们早早地成了家,然后就开始为他们共同的致富目标奋斗。他们拼命工作了好几年,终于积攒了一笔钱,从两居室搬到了一套坐落在最高档街区的富丽堂皇的七居室大房子。此后,他们费尽心思去积聚那些他们认为是代表富足的东西:当地惟一的一家乡村俱乐部的会员资格、豪华汽车、名牌服装,以及上流社会的朋友。但是,不论他们积聚了多少,似乎永远难以满足。他们俩谁都无法消除小时侯对贫穷的刻骨铭心的恐惧。其实,他们就需要学会知足常乐这一课。1987年,股市遭受重创,艾伦和琳达损失惨重。祸不单行,一场莫名其妙的昂贵的官司又耗尽了他们的一大笔积蓄,这一切使他们陷入了经济困境。他们不得不变卖家产,最后他们丢掉了乡村俱乐部的会员资格,失去了汽车和房子。艾伦和琳达努力奋斗了好几年才从困境中走出来。现在他们的生活毫不奢华,但是他们是自己生活的主宰,幸福而又知足。只有在这时,他们才掂量着那些尚未失去的东西,如稳固相爱的婚姻、健康的身体、可靠的收入、真正的朋友等等,他们终于认识到,真正的富足不是来自财富的积聚,而是来自对所拥有的一切的珍视。 贫穷感可以归因于"精神空虚综合症",即我们试图用身外之物来填补内心的空缺。但是,就像拼图游戏一样,你不能把本来不属于那个地方的东西硬塞进去。任何身外之物、情感、关爱和关注都无法填补内心的空虚。我们拥有的已经足够,因此我们应该满足于内心世界的丰富与充实。 抱歉是不是多了!!!

252 评论(14)

休普若斯

新概念。基础

225 评论(9)

warmerting

纪伯伦《On love》,我是初一的时候用的,当时觉得很难。不过从朗诵的角度来说真的很好听,建议你去听一听疯狂英语十周年的录音,那个配乐也很好。

200 评论(12)

相关问答