Lydia胖胖
诗名:A RED RED ROSE
作者:robert burns
Oh, my love is like a red, red rose,
呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰
That's newly sprung in June.
六月里迎风初开;
Oh, my love is like a melody,
呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,
That's sweetly played in tune.
奏得合拍又和谐。
As fair as you, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!
So deep in love am I;
请看我,多么深挚的爱情!
And I will love you still, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
Till all the seas gone dry.
纵使大海干涸水流尽。
Till all the seas gone dry, my dear,
纵使大海干涸水流尽,
And the rocks melt with the sun;
太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,
I will love you till, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
While the sands of life shall run
只要我一息犹存。
And fare you well, my only love!
珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare you well, a while!
珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,
And I will come again, my love,
但我定要回来,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千里万里!
作品名称:红红的玫瑰
外文名称:A Red, Red Rose
作品别名:一朵红红的玫瑰
创作年代:18世纪
作 者:罗伯特·彭斯
创作背景:诗人写这首诗的目的是送给他的恋人即少女琪恩。诗人在诗中歌颂了恋人的美丽,表达了诗人的炽热感情和对爱情的坚定决心。
这首诗是诗人的代表作.它开了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河.对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。诗人用流畅悦耳的音调、质朴无华的词语和热烈真挚的情感打动了千百万恋人的心.也使得这首诗在问世之后成为人们传唱不衰的经典。

洋洋怕狗子
貌似【红玫瑰】没有英文版 下面是翻译成的英文:I dreamed of not come of a dreamRecall your red under house arrestAll stimulate weary pain in the remaining indifferentFrom behind to embrace you is her faceSpeaking is too taunt I don't quite understand what you understand. Look for a momentWhether you are happy or not hold you too heavyMy vanity not to itch next life through the pain of red empty pupilsFinally YouShiWuZhong hollowed finallyCan't get in turmoil foreverBe preference of all the proofThe roses red vulnerable dreamHold hands in his fingers in the lossAnd lostOnly the lower air tidings mouthNot with mediocre confettiThe world of beautiful huan garbage some exciting also wear away excitedFrom behind to embrace you is her faceSpeaking is too taunt I don't quite understand what you understand. Look for a momentWhether you are happy or listen too heavyMy vanity not to itch of painThe afterlife through empty the pupil of the redFinally YouShiWuZhong hollowed finallyCan't get in turmoil foreverBe preference of all the proofThe roses red vulnerable dreamHold hands in his fingers in the lossAnd lostWhether love are too heavy saidMy vanity not to itch of painBurned red heart winding heart butFinally YouShiWuZhong frozen finallyCan't get in turmoil foreverBe preference of all the proofThe roses red vulnerable dreamHold hands in his fingers in the lossCan't get in turmoil foreverBe preference of all the proofThe roses bloomed dream. Empty braise in soy sauceHold hands in his fingers in the lossIn the fall to empty
余文文214
《A Red, Red Rose》(红玫瑰)
by Robert Burns 郭沫若译
O,my luve's like a red, red rose,
吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
That's newly sprung in June;
六月初开韵晓风;
O, my luve's like the melodie ,
吾爱吾爱如管弦,
That's sweetly played in tune.
其声悠扬而玲珑。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
吾爱吾爱美而殊,
So deep in luve am I;
我心爱你永不渝,
And I will luve thee still, my dear.
我心爱你永不渝,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
直到四海海水枯;
Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,
直到四海海水枯,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
岩石融化变成泥,
I will luve thee still, my dear,
只要我还有口气,
While the sands o' life shall run.
我心爱你永不渝。
And fare thee still, my only luve!
暂时告别我心肝,
And fare thee weel awhile!
请你不要把心耽!
And I will come again, my luve,
纵使相隔十万里,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
踏穿地皮也要还。
扩展资料:
诗歌《A Red,Red Rose》为英国著名诗人Robert Burns所作,是英语诗歌中很有名的一首。此诗采用民谣体,全文共分四节,每节四行,大体上奇数行为四音步,偶数行为三音步,双行押韵,大体上为抑扬格。
《A Red Red Rose》是诗人的代表作,用苏格兰方言写成,它开创了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河,对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。这首诗吸收了民歌的特点,朗朗上口,音调流畅悦耳,词语质朴无华,情感热烈真挚。
参考资料来源:百度百科-《A Red,Red Rose》