lichao7980
在课堂情景对话教学中,如何调动学生参与度、串联所学知识、提高学生情景对话的能力,是对话教学中的关键和目标。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
B:
This is your room.After you,sir.May i put your bags here?
这是你的房间先生。我可以吧你的行李放在这里吗?
G:
Sure,Just put them anywhere.
当然,随便放吧。
B:
Here is your room key,Is this the correct number of bags?
这是您的房间钥匙,行李的件数对了的吧?
G:
Let's see.Yes,that's all.
让我看看。是的,全在这儿了。
B:
May i hang your coat in the closet,sir?
先生,你的外衣我给你挂在衣柜里可以吗?
G:
Ah,yes.Thank you!
啊,好的,谢谢你!
B:
You're welcome,sir.Shall i open the curtains for you?
欢迎光临先生。要不要我为你打开窗帘?
G:
Yes,that's a good idea.
好的,好主意。
B:
Anything else(can i do),sir?
先生,还需要帮忙吗?
G:
No,i guess that's all.
应该不需要了。
O:
Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?
早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?
是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?
O:
Where will you be coming from,sir?
你从哪儿来的,先生?
G:
From the railway station.
从火车站来的
O:
It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.
大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。
G:
Good,thank you.
好的,谢谢你。
O:
You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.
欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。
R:
Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?
长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
G:
I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.
我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。
R:
Yes,madam.How can i help you?
是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?
G:
The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.
第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。
R:
Only fifteen minutes drive.
只需要15分钟。
G:
Do you have a conference room?
你会议室吗?
R:
We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.
我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。
G:
So you must have a business center.
所以,是有商务中心的。
R:
Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.
是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。
G:
What do you charge for double and single rooms?
你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?
R:
Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.
单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元
G:
That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.
这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。
R:
Do you need any further information,madam?
夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?
G:
Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?
啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?
R:
Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.
是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。
G:
Thank you for all information.
谢谢您的所有信息。
R:
Thank you for calling the Changhong.
感谢您致电长虹.
一janice一
下面是我整理的问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
问路的英语对话1:
A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the nearest subway station?
B: Sure, walk along this road to the end, and then turn right, you will see a high building, and the subway station extrance is near the building.
A: thanks a lot
B: you are welcome~
A:打扰一下,你能告诉我最近的地铁站怎么走吗?
B:当然。你沿着这条路一直走到尽头,然后向右拐,就能看见一栋高楼,地铁入口就在它旁边。
A:非常感谢
B:不客气
问路的英语对话2:
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
问路的英语对话3:
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
问路的英语 句子 大全:
Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Hotel Alelo by any chance?
劳驾﹐你知道怎么去Alelo酒店么﹖
Do you know how I might get to the Hotel Alelo?
你知道我怎么才能到Alelo酒店么﹖
Oh sure, you're not far at all!
当然﹐离这根本不远!
You're only a few minutes away.
几分钟就能到。
Turn right at the light
Turn right at the next light, and you'll be headed north.
在下一个红绿灯右转﹐然后往北走。
You're gonna wanna stay on that street.
你要一直沿那条路走。
"Gonna wanna"听着可能挺奇怪﹐但是美国人给别人指路时常常会用这种说法﹐意思是如果你不按照他们说的走﹐你就可能会迷路!
You wanna keep going on that street for a while.
你要沿着这条路走上一段时间。
You're gonna go north for a little ways.
你得往北走上一小段路。
Take the freeway
Then the easiest thing is to take the freeway.
然后﹐最简单的办法就是走高速。
You're gonna wanna go east on it.
你在高速上要往东走。
There's an entrance on Empire Ave.
在Empire大街上有一个入口。
So when you hit that street, you wanna take a right.
到那条街后你要向右拐。
About four miles
After about a block you should see the freeway entrance.
大约一个街区后你会看到高速的入口。
Watch out, cause it can be hard to make out at night.
仔细看着点儿﹐因为夜里有时看不清。
Once you're on the freeway you just stay on it for a while.
上高速后﹐得在上面开一段时间。
I'd say it's about four miles.
我觉得大概要开4英里。
Exit Lincoln
The exit you wanna take is called Lincoln.
你要在一个叫Lincoln的出口下高速。
Watch out for it, cause if you miss it, it's hard to get back.
仔细看着点儿﹐一旦错过﹐就很难绕回来了。
So exit on Lincoln, and then take a left.
在Lincoln出口下高速﹐然后向左拐。
As soon as you exit, turn left right off the bat.
一下高速马上左拐。
On your right
Then you just stay on Lincoln the rest of the way.
剩下的路一直沿着Lincoln大街走。
You'll keep going on Lincoln about a mile or so.
你要在Lincoln大街上开一英里左右。
Then you'll see the hotel on your right.
然后你会看到酒店在你的右手边。
It's a big yellow building, you can't miss it.
是一个黄色高楼﹐绝对不会错过。
Thank you so much, have a nice day!
太谢谢你了﹐祝你愉快!