追梦的风筝123
常见病症相关的英语对话
感冒发烧要去医院看病,大家知道要怎么用英语跟医生描述症状吗?下面是我整理的常见病症的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
医生:
Well, what is your trouble?
你怎么啦?
病人:
I'm not feeling well, doctor. I have a sore throat and cough.
医生.我不舒服.我嗓子疼.还咳嗽.
医生:
Do you have any other symptoms?
你还有其他不适吗?
病人:
Yes, my back aches.
是的.我的背痛.
医生:
I'll take your temperature. How long have you been feeling ill?
我来量一下你的体温.你不舒服有多久了?
病人:
It began the night before last.
从前天晚上开始.
医生:
You have a temperature, but it's nothing serious. It's probably just the flu. I'll give you a prescription. Take this to the chemist's. Take one tablet every four hours. You should stay in bed tomorrow, and drink plenty of lemon juice.
你体温有些偏高.但是不严重.可能只是流感. 我给你开个药方.你把这个拿到药房去.每四个小时服一片药.明天你应该卧床休息.多喝点柠檬汁.
病人:
Lots of people are ill at the moment.
现在这个时候很多人生病.
医生:
It's this cold weather we're having.
都是因为天气太冷了.
大夫:
Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
请进.你哪里不舒服?
罗恩:
It`s my stomach. I It`s my stomach. I think probably I had too much for last night.
肚子不舒服.我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了.
大夫:
Can you tell me what you had for supper last night?
你昨晚吃了些什么.能告诉我吗?
罗恩:
Seafood, roastduck, fried chichen. Oh, a great variety of things, I can`t name them exactly.
海鲜.烤鸭, 炸鸡.种类很多.有的.我叫不出名儿.
大夫:
Have you vomitted?
你呕吐过没有?
罗恩:
Yes, I have vomitted four times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
呕吐过.昨晚吐了四次.还上了好几趟厕所.
大夫:
I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I`ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
我明白了.你得做一个大便检查.我给你开一张化验单.你带着化验单到化验室去.检查完后.请把化验报告给我送过来.
罗恩:
All right, doctor. I`ll see you later.
好吧.待会儿见.大夫.
大夫:
See you later.
待会儿见.
罗恩:
Here`s my report, Doctor.
大夫.这是我的化验报告.
大夫:
Take your seat, and let me have a look. It`s nothing serious, but indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
请坐.让我看看.没什么大问题.只是你吃了过多的油腻食物.导致消化不良.我给你开点药.吃了这些药你会感觉好多了.接下来的几天.你的饮食要尽量清淡一点.
罗恩:
I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
我会照你说的去做.谢谢您.大夫.
大夫:
You are welcome.
不客气.
医生:
Come in, please.
请进.
保罗:
I`m Paul Marshall.
我是保罗·马歇尔.
医生:
Have a seat. What seems to be the problem?
坐下吧.哪里不舒服?
保罗:
I`ve lost a little weight recently, and I don`t seem to have too much energy. My head and stomach were killing me yesterday. I might have had a fever. I thought I might have ate something bad because I had the runs.
我近来体重减轻了.而且好像没什么力气.昨天我头疼胃也疼.简直把我折磨死了.我好像发烧了.而且我觉得我可能吃坏了东西.现在拉肚子.
医生:
(checking Carl`s file) Everything was fine with your last checkup 3 months ago. Are you eating Ok? Do you bring anything up?
(检查保罗的医疗档案).你最近的一次体检是三个月前,当时体检结果一切正常。你食欲好吗?你呕吐吗?
保罗:
I`m eating fine, more or less. Last night, I thought I was going to vomit.
我食欲还好,多少吃一点儿。昨晚我觉得有点恶心想吐。
医生:
Did you sleep well?
你休息得好吗?
保罗:
A little fitfully sometimes. This morning, I felt too sick to even get out of bed.
有时睡得不太安稳。今早.我病得都起不了床了.
医生:
(after checking Paul`s heartbeat, blood pressure, and temperature) Everything seems to be Ok. Any other symptoms?
听了卡尔的心跳.量了他的血压和体温后)一切看来都很正常.有其他什么症状吗? 查看替换句
保罗:
No, nothing I can think of. I must say that things have been quite hectic around the office recently.
没有.我想不出什么来了.我得承认近来工作很忙.
医生:
I think you might have a touch of the flu that`s going around. And you seem to be a little tired. I`ll give you the flu shot and I recommend you take some vitamin supplements. Try to take it easy at work for a while, too.
我觉得你染上了正在传播的流感.而且你看起来也有点儿疲惫.我给你打一针治流感的.并建议你补充一些维生素.还有.最近一段时间工作不要太紧张. 查看替换句
保罗:
Thanks, Doctor.
谢谢你.医生.
开着拖拉机飚车
给你些短语你看着办1、一般病情He feels headache, nausea and vomiting.他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。He is under the weather. 他不舒服,生病了。He began to feel unusually tired. 他感到反常的疲倦?He feels light-headed.他觉得头晕。She has been shut-in for a few days.她生病在家几天了。Her head is pounding.她头痛。His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills. 他的症状有食欲和体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧和发冷。He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time. 他大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。He has been lacking in energy for some time. 他感到虚弱有段时间了。He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. 他觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。He feels as though everything around him is spinning.他感到周围的东西都在打转。He has noticed some loss of hearing. 他发觉耞力差些。She has some pains and itching around her eyes. 她眼睛四周又痛又痒。2、伤风感冒He has been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. 他咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing. 他眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. 他有发烧,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。hacking = constant。He coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise.他咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。 malaise = debility。He gets a cold with a deep hacking cough. 他伤风咳嗽。He has a headache, aching bones and joints. 他头痛,骨头、关节也痛。He has a persistent cough. 他不停地在咳。He has bouts of uncontrollable coughing. 他一阵阵的咳嗽,难以控制。He has hoarse and has lost his voice sometimes. 他声音嘶哑,有时失声。He has a sore throat and a stuffy nose. 他嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。His breathing is harsh and wheezy. 他呼吸时,有气喘似的呼哧呼哧作响。He has a stabbing pain that comes on suddenly in one or both temples. 有时突然间太阳穴刺痛。He has a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat.他流鼻水,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。