• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    301

hocc豆叮
首页 > 英语培训 > 七夕英语内容

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

霍爾因斯基

已采纳

七夕英语句子

I fall in love with you at first sight.

我对你是一见钟情.

I heel over head fall in love with you.

我为你神魂颠倒.

Let's hitch it.

让我们拴在一起吧.

You are my only one.

你是我今生的唯一.

You are a woman of my dream.

你是我的梦中情人.

You are my dearest love.

你是我的至爱.

You look more beautiful every time I see you.

每次见到你,你都更漂亮。(妙就妙在用more这个词,很简单地就表示出“一次比一次更”漂亮的意思)

I love you with all my heart.

我全心全意爱你。

I love you for you. 我真心爱你!(简单吧!当你想表示爱的是对方的人,而不是其他如钱财,权势等,就可以这样说)

For the same reason you like me, I like you, too.

我也喜欢你啊,就想你喜欢我一样。

My love for you is as deep as the sea.

对你的爱,似海深。

I'll love you as long as I live.

爱你一辈子(爱你千万年)。

If the sun were to rise in the west, I'd never change my mind to love you forever.

即使太阳从西边出来,我对你的爱也不会改变。(顺便温习一下虚拟语气吧)

I'm so happy with you in this starry night.

在这繁星闪烁的夜晚,跟你在一起非常快乐。

I love stars, and you're as beautiful as a star.

我喜欢明星,你和明星一样漂亮(是俗了点,可人家就这麽说!)

If you go away, I'll be blue. I'll miss you when you leave.

假如你走了,我会很沮丧。你离开,我会很想念。

That reminds me too much of you.

那使我很想你。(并不一定要用think、miss等单词哦)

I'm sending your favorite red rose to feast your eyes upon.

我要送你你最喜爱的红玫瑰,让你欣赏。(女孩子都喜欢红玫瑰?)

Will you accept me? I wanna share my life with you.

你答应我的求婚吗?我想永远和你在一起。

In all weathers,I go with you!

风雨无阻,我跟定你了

You have always been there for me, and I will always be there for you. Happy Chinese Valentine's Day.

献给我惟一的爱人:我爱你。

I fell in love with you when I first saw you, and I still am after 40 years.

你永远在那里等待着我,而我也将永远在那里守候着你。七夕节愉快。

I didn't think that I could ever trust happiness. Then I met you. Happy Chinese Valentine's Day, Dear.

40年前,我对你一见钟情。到如今,对你的感情仍丝毫未减。

Our love grows stronger with every passing year. Happy Chinese Valentine's Day, Baby.

我一直不相信有真正的“幸福”,直到不久以后,我邂逅了你。亲爱的,七夕节快乐。

You have been and still are my only true Valentine.

我俩的'爱,一年比一年更坚定。宝贝,七夕节快乐。

To the girl of my dreams and the mother of our child: you are the only Valentine for me.

从过去到现在,你一直是我惟一真正爱恋的人。

I will be your Valentine until the end of time.

献给我梦中的女孩及我们孩子的母亲:你是我惟一的爱人。

After all these years I still feel like a schoolboy when I hold your hand. I'm thinking of you this Chinese Valentine's Day.

我将是你的情人,直到地老天荒。

I made the right choice when I decided to marry you. Be my Valentine forever.

纵使多年已过,但每当我紧握你的手时,仍有一种自己还是高中生的感觉。在这个七夕节,我一直思念着你。

No one has ever loved me the way you do. I love being your little Valentine.

决定跟你结婚,是正确的选择。愿你今生今世做我的情人。

On this Chinese Valentine's Day, just like every day, all I have is love for you.

从来没有人像你这般地爱我。我喜欢做你的小情人。

We have had our difficulties recently, but you are still the one I call my Valentine.

如同每一个平常的日子,我在这个七夕节里所拥有的东西,就是对你的爱。

Please come back. I want to make up. I want to be your Valentine.

虽然最近我们发生争执,但我仍视你为我的情人。

To my ever loving; I am yours forever.

请回来。我希望能够和解。我要当你的情人。

七夕英语内容

128 评论(13)

MidnightAngel

七夕将至,你知道关于七夕节的英文介绍吗?下面我精心整理了关于七夕节的英文介绍的相关资料,希望可以帮到你! 关于七夕节的英文介绍 The Double Seventh Festival, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, is a traditional festival full of romance. It often goes into August in the Gregorian calendar This festival is in mid-summer when the weather is warm and the grass and trees reveal their luxurious greens. At night when the sky is dotted with stars, and people can see the Milky Way spanning from the north to the south. On each bank of it is a bright star, which see each other from afar. They are the Cowherd and Weaver Maid, and about them there is a beautiful love story passed down from generation to generation. Long, long ago, there was an honest and kind-hearted fellow named Niu Lang (Cowhand). His parents died when he was a child. Later he was driven out of his home by his sister-in-law. So he lived by himself herding cattle and farming. One day, a fairy from heaven Zhi Nu (Weaver Maid) fell in love with him and came down secretly to earth and married him. The cowhand farmed in the field and the Weaver Maid wove at home. They lived a happy life and gave birth to a boy and a girl. Unfortunately, the God of Heaven soon found out the fact and ordered the Queen Mother of the Western Heavens to bring the Weaver Maid back. With the help of celestial cattle, the Cowhand flew to heaven with his son and daughter. At the time when he was about to catch up with his wife, the Queen Mother took off one of her gold hairpins and made a stroke. One billowy river appeared in front of the Cowhand. The Cowhand and Weaver Maid were separated on the two banks forever and could only feel their tears. Their loyalty to love touched magpies, so tens of thousands of magpies came to build a bridge for the Cowhand and Weaver Maid to meet each other. The Queen Mother was eventually moved and allowed them to meet each year on the 7th of the 7th lunar month. Hence their meeting date has been called "Qi Xi" (Double Seventh). Scholars have shown the Double Seventh Festival originated from the Han Dynasty (206 BC-AD220). Historical documents from the Eastern Jin Dynasty (AD371-420) mention the festival, while records from the Tang Dynasty (618-907) depict the grand evening banquet of Emperor Taizong and his concubines. By the Song (960-1279) and Yuan (1279-1368) dynasties, special articles for the "Qi Xi" were seen being sold on markets in the capital. The bustling markets demonstrated the significance of the festival. Today some traditional customs are still observed in rural areas of China, but have been weakened or diluted in urban cities. However, the legend of the Cowhand and Weaver Maid has taken root in the hearts of the people. In recent years, in particular, urban youths have celebrated it as Valentine's Day in China. As a result, owners of flower shops, bars and stores are full of joy as they sell more commodities for love. 七夕吃鸡原因 为了表达人们希望牛郎织女能天天过上美好幸福家庭生活的愿望,在浙江金华一带,七月七日家家都要杀一只鸡,意为这夜牛郎织女相会,若无公鸡报晓,他们便能永远不分开。 传说中牛郎织女,每年只有在七夕,才得以鹊桥相会;而当雄鸡报晓时,他们就不得不分开了。古时人们因为同情牛郎织女,有流行在七夕宰鸡的风俗,以祈祷有情人永不分离。因此,七夕节,吃鸡成为很多地方的一种传统风俗。 在七夕,在城阳当地还有扣公鸡的习俗。以前一到七夕节,城阳这边有些人家就把自己家的大公鸡从鸡窝里掏出来,用筐子扣在屋子里,传说是王母娘娘规定,天亮鸡一叫,牛郎织女就得马上分开,所以大家就认为,公鸡换了生地方害怕,自然就不叫了,这样牛郎织女在一块的时间能长点。 七夕传统习俗 旧时风俗,农历七月七日夜(或七月六日夜),穿着新衣的少女们在庭院向织女星乞求智巧,称为“乞巧”。乞巧的方式大多是姑娘们穿针引线验巧,做些小物品赛巧,摆上些瓜果乞巧。近代的穿针引线、蒸巧馍馍、烙巧果子、生巧芽以及用面塑、剪纸、彩绣等形式做成的装饰品等亦是乞巧风俗的延伸。 “七夕”夜晚,年轻的妇女、姑娘要摆上事先准备好的时令水果,对着皎皎明月,朝天祭拜。她们还要举行各种乞巧仪式,虔诚地乞求织女神赋予她们聪慧的巧手,祈求自己能够得到美满爱情的姻缘巧配。 在浙江一带,很多人家晚上还会在打扫干净的庭院里,摆上巧果、莲蓬、白藕、红菱等,家中亲友围坐在一起。 在福建地区,许多人在“七夕”节时都要准备节日食品,让织女欣赏、品尝,祈求她保佑来年瓜果丰收。大伙儿轮流在供桌前焚香祭拜,默祷心愿。人们有的乞巧,有的乞子、乞寿、祈求爱情,等等。猜你喜欢: 1. 七夕节英文作文 2. 介绍七夕节的英语作文 3. 介绍七夕的高中英语作文4篇 4. 七夕节英文作文

333 评论(8)

相关问答