桃子爻爻
入住酒店英语是:Check In the Hotel 。
Here is my voucher。这是我的证件。
Have a pleasant stay。祝您住得愉快。
Here is your key card。这是你的房卡。
Do we need to pay deposit?需要付押金吗?
Do you have a reservation?你有预订房间吗?
Have you made a reservation,sir?请问您有预定吗?
Does the room have a hairdryer?房间里有吹风机吗?
Can you keep my valuables?你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?
We hope you enjoy your stay with us。祝您入住愉快。
扩展资料
英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。也是世界上使用较广泛的语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个。
是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。
英语由古代从丹麦等斯堪的纳维亚半岛以及德国、荷兰及周边移民至不列颠群岛的盎格鲁-撒克逊人,以及朱特部落的白人所说的语言演变而来,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到了世界各地。由于在历史上曾和多种民族语言接触。
它的词汇从一元变为多元,语法从“多屈折”变为“少屈折”,语音也发生了规律性的变化。在19至20世纪,英国以及美国在文化、经济、军事、政治和科学在世界上的领先地位使得英语成为一种国际语言。如今,许多国际场合都使用英语做为沟通媒介。
参考资料来源:百度百科-英语
lukylukycat
酒店办理入住的英语口语
在酒店经常会碰到为客人办理入住的口语,下面是我分享的办理入住的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
You can hear this...
你可以听这个……
Let me see if there's a room available.
我查一下是否有空房。
Will you please fill in the registration form?
请您填一下这个登记表可以吗?
Would you like a room with a view of the garden?
您喜欢朝花园的`房间吗?
We give 5% discount for one week, 10% for two weeks and over.
住一周我们给5%的折扣。两周和两周以上给10%的折扣。
May I reconfirm your departure date?
我能再确认一下你们离店的日期吗?
You can speak this...
你可以说这个……
Do we check in here?
我们是否在这里办理入住手续?
Could I fill in all the forms on their behalf?
我是否可以代他们填写?
Are you checking in, sir?
先生,您要登记住宿吗?
May I see your passport?
我能看看您的护照吗?
Will you please fill in the registration form?
请您填一下这个登记表可以吗?
Have you made a reservation with us, sir?
先生,您在我们饭店预订了吗?
Let me check the computer...
我来查一下电脑……
I'm afraid not.
没有。
Here is the key to Room 212 and your room card.
这是212房间的钥匙和您的房卡。
I hope you will enjoy your stay.
希望您住得愉快。
Shall I find another hotel for you?
我另外替你们找一家旅馆好吗?
I'm afraid we have no record of your reservation.
恐怕我们没有你们的预约记录。
海上的海
写作思路:确立中心,围绕选材,确定重点,安排详略,选材时要注意紧紧围绕文章的中心思想,选择真实可信、新鲜有趣的材料,以使文章中心思想鲜明、深刻地表现出来,具体如下:
Students, I believe you have been to many places, have lived in many hotels, but are with your parents live together, do you have your own hotel experience? I only had one!
It was the morning of the third day that I stayed in the hotel. When I had just finished washing and washing with my roommate and was about to make the quilt, the door suddenly opened automatically. She and I were stunned at that time, neither of us dared to speak.
After a long while, we both returned to the mind to dare not out of the atmosphere, I said to her: "there won't be any bad guys come in!" "I don't know," she said. "I've heard my mom say a lot of bad guys can open a door and lurk somewhere."
At this time, we were more afraid, my heart thumping thumping kept beating, look at the small partner, her face was also scared as white as paper. Where would the bad guys hide?
After a while of guessing time, we both figured that the bad guy must be hiding in the bathroom, because the first door is the bathroom. I said to her, "Why don't we take a look in the bathroom? If not a bad man!"
She said, "Let's go together!" As soon as we took one step forward, we ran back. After some intense pushing and shoving, the two of us decided to close the door together, me in front, her behind, and we took small steps until we reached the door.
We shut the door with a loud bang, and then, like little mice, hurried under the bed for a while. We noticed that there was not much noise, so we came out from under the bed again, and declared that it was very, very close.
译文:同学们,相信你们也去过不少地方,住过许多宾馆,但都是和爸爸妈妈一起住的吧,你们有自己住宾馆的经历吗。我就有一次哦!
那是住酒店的第三天早上,我刚和同屋的小伙伴儿洗漱完毕,准备叠被子时,门忽然自动打开了,我和她当时就愣着了,谁也不敢说话,空气仿佛在那一瞬间都凝固了。
过了好一会儿,我俩回过神儿来都不敢出大气,我对她说:“不会是有什么坏人进来吧!”她说:“我也不知道,我听我妈妈说过好多坏人能打开房间门,潜伏在某一个地方。”
这时,我俩更加害怕,我的心咚一咚一咚不停地跳着,看看小伙伴儿,她的脸也吓得像纸一样白。坏人会躲在哪里呢?经过一会儿的猜测时间,我们俩一起估计那个坏人一定藏在卫生间里,因为一进门就是卫生间。我对她说:“要不咱们去看卫生间一眼?万一不是坏人呢!”
她说:“那咱俩一起去!”结果我俩刚往前迈一步就吓得往回跑。经过一段激烈地你推我搡后,我们俩决定了一起去把门关住,我在前,她在后,我俩一小步一小步地向前迈着,终于走到门口了。
我们以迅雷不及掩耳之势,“啪”的一声把门关住了,接着又像小老鼠一样,飞快地地钻到床下边,过了一会儿。我们察觉没有什么太大的动静,便又从床下钻出来,直呼好险好险。
优质英语培训问答知识库