• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    319

月光下的芙蓉
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文对话结账

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

张轶群123

已采纳

小学英语对话可以有效提高学生的听说能力,培育学生良好的英语应用习惯,激发他们对英语学习的兴趣,增强他们对英语学习的积极性、主动性和自觉性,最终获得良好的英语语言驾驭能力。我整理了有关付款英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?

Sure. What's your room number, sir?

好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?

It's 8736. Here is my key card.

8736。这是我的门卡。

A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。

Can I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Here you are.

给你。

Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?

Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?

Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?

Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。

Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。

Thank you.

谢谢。

收银员: Good morning. May I help you?

早上好.有什么要帮忙的吗?

玛丽: Is this where I can pay my hotel bills?

是在这里结账吗?

收银员: Yes. Your room number please.

是的.您的房间号.

玛丽: 102, I`d like to check out now.

我的房间号是102.我现在就退房.

收银员: Just a moment, please. (Checks files) Are you Mary?

好的.稍等.(查看单据)你是玛丽小姐吧?

玛丽: Yes. I am.

是的.

收银员: Did you have breakfast this morning?

你今天用早餐了吗?

玛丽: Yes, but I paid cash for it.

是的.但是我付的现金.

收银员: And did you use any other hotel services?

你还用了别的什么吗?

玛丽: Yes. I used the mini-bar. I drank a can of coca-cola.

我用了小酒吧.喝了杯可乐.

收银员: All right.-(Giving Mary the bill)Here you are. Please check it.

好的.(把发票递给玛丽小姐)这是你的发票.请查看.

玛丽: I`m sorry. What`s this for?(Pointing to a figure)

这是什么?(指着一个数字)

收银员: That`s for the drinks and phone calls you made from your room.

这是你房间的酒水和电话费.

玛丽: Oh, I see. Thank you. Can I pay with traveler`s checks?

好的. 谢谢.我可以用旅行支票来付账吗?

收银员: Certainly, madam.

可以.

玛丽: (Mary filled out the check and passed it to the cashier together with her passport.)

(玛丽小姐填好支票并把护照一起递给收银.)

收银员: Here is your receipt, Mary. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us here and that you`ll have a pleasant trip home.

这是你的发票.玛丽小姐.我们希望你在这里住得开心.并且有个愉快的回家之旅.

玛丽: Thanks you. And we`ll have a trip to Beijing before we go home.

谢谢.我在回家前还要到北京去.

英文对话结账

104 评论(12)

虎妞1989

饭后想叫伙计结帐,英文怎么说?餐馆的账单,英式英文叫bill,美式则叫check.叫伙计结帐,你可以说Could I have the bill,please?或者May I have the bill,please?又或者We’d like the bill,please.但最简单的莫过于说The bill,please.以上的bill字,当然都可改为check。

289 评论(8)

刘聪1988

餐馆的账单,英式英文叫bill,美式则叫check.叫伙计结帐,你可以说Could I have the bill, please?或者May I have the bill, please?又或者We’d like the bill, please.但最简单的莫过于说The bill, please.以上的bill字,当然都可改为check

216 评论(9)

Cathy傻丫头

每一天,餐厅来来往往的人如此之多,进行着千篇一律的点餐的对话。下面是我给大家整理的餐馆英语情景对话,供大家参阅!

餐馆英语情景对话:座位

Waiter: How many in your party?

服务员:您几位?

Customer: Four

顾客:四位

Waiter: This way, please.

服务员:这边请。

Waiter: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?

Waiter: Sure.

服务员:当然可以

餐馆英语情景对话:点菜

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Would you like some eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。

A: Anything else, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

餐馆英语情景对话:点餐和结账

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

餐馆英语情景对话:餐厅常用对话

1、请问是在这里吃还是带走? Would you like to eat here or to take outside? / For here or to go?

2、请问现在需要点餐吗? Would you like to order now? / Are you ready to order?

3、收您XX元,请问需要发票吗?XX yuan,please. Do you need receipt?

4、不好意思,让您久等了. Sorry to keep you waiting so long.

5、打扰一下,您的找零 .Excuse me, here's your change

6、谢谢光临,请慢走。 Thanks for coming,take care!

7、好的,请稍等。Ok, just a moment.

8、因为厨房订单比较多,让您等了这么长时间,请多包涵。

Because there are too many orders, sorry to keep you waiting so long.

9、厨房正在为您制作,请稍等。

The kitchen is already cooking for you, please wait for a moment.

餐馆英语情景对话:基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2.Could you ~

3.Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?

3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?

When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?

4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?

以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

299 评论(9)

相关问答