mimi若闻
call sb back英语中的电话用语:情况 (一) 打电话的人找的是你自己打电话来的人你 (接电话的人)Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是。This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 "This is he.")You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。 (注: 男的用 "You're speaking/talking to him.")This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy。That's me. 我就是。情况 (二) 打电话的人要找的人不在打电话来的人你 (接电话的人)May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?)He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。He's out. 他出去了。He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。情况 (三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言打电话来的人你 (接电话的人)Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?情况 (四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来打电话来的人你 (接电话的人)Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。I have no idea. 我不知道。He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。情况 (五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里打电话来的人你 (接电话的人)Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number?他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?情况 (六) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言打电话来的人你 (接电话的人)Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab1 a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。情况 (七) 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复打电话来的人你 (接电话的人)When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?I'm sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次)
隔世的童话
对于陌生的电话,因为不知道是谁打的,所以不怎么回过电话。下面是我给大家整理的回电话的英文短语,供大家参阅!
1. If the phone rings say you'll call back after dinner.
如果有电话打来,就说你吃完饭再回电话。
2. Tell her I'll call her back later, I'm running late again.
告诉她我过会儿会给她回电话,我又要晚了。
3. Tell her I'll ring back in a few minutes.
告诉她,我过几分钟就会给她回电话。
4. Oftentimes, I wouldn't even return the calls.
我甚至经常不回电话。
5. Miss Singleton didn't call back, did she?
辛格尔顿小姐没有回电话,是吗?
6. I'll ring you back in about half an hour.
我大约在半小时后给你回电话.
7. He promised to ring back in a few minutes.
他答应过几分钟后回电话.
8. We've been trying to get back to you, Tom, but we think we took your number down incorrectly.
汤姆,我们一直试着给你回电话,可是,或许我们把你的号码写错了。
9. I'll call you back to confirm.
我会给你回电话确认的.
10. I'm busy now. I will call you back later.
现在我忙着呢, 以后再给你回电话.
11. Actually, I'm busy at the moment can I phone you back?
说实在的, 我现在正忙着--我给你回电话行 吗 ?
12. Tell her I'll call her right back.
告诉她我会马上给她回电话的.
13. Have him return my call.
让他给我回电话.
14. I'll get in touch with him and call you Back later.
我会与他联系,过一会儿给您回电话.
15. OK, I'll tell him. Would you like him to ring you back later?
好的, 我会告诉他的, 要不要他呆会儿给回电话 呢 ?
很多电话是国会议员和州长们打来的,希望赖利亲自给他们回电话。
Many of the calls were from members of Congress and governors who expected him to return the calls personally.
告诉他过会儿我再给他回电话。
Tell him I’ll call him back later.
让他/她给你回电话吗?
Shall I have him/her call you back?
过一会儿我再给您回电话。
I'll call you back shortly.
我会给你回电话的。
I'll call you back.
我告诉他我正在考虑参加众议员的竞选,但我表示将考虑他提供的这个机会,第二天会给他回电话答复。
I told him I was thinking about running for Congress, but I’d consider the offer and call him backthe next day.
玛丽亚:山姆,我会给你回电话。
Maria : Sam, I'll call you back.
他一下午都不会在办公室,恐怕明天他才能给您回电话。
He'll be out all afternoon, he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow.
哈维:我知道了。我会尽快回电话给你的。
Harvey: OK. I’ll call you as soon as I can.
我还没跟她说上话呢,她不肯给我回电话。
I haven’t spoken to her yet; she won’t return my calls.
别为此太过于纠结了,因为大多数这类的问题发生仅仅是因为女人们也常像男人们一样不回电话……
Don't go too overboard on this one because a lot of this issue is just the fact that women don'treturn calls as often as men do...
别为此太过于纠结了,因为大多数这类的问题发生仅仅是因为女人们也常像男人们一样不回电话……
Don't go too overboard on this one because a lot of this issue is just the fact that women don'treturn calls as often as men do...
让我叫他给你回电话吗?
Can I have him call you back?
半小时内我给你回电话。
I'll ring back in half an hour.
能不能请她尽快给我回电话?
Could you call back me soon?
这就像是在说,什么时候你在公司可以不用回电话?
That’s like saying when should you not answer the phone at your business?
如果你晚上给我回电话,我会非常感激.
I would appreciate it if you call me back this evening.
可以让他给你回电话吗?
Can he call you back?
让他给我回电话。
Have him return my call.
女人们喜欢男人不断地尝试,所以她们才不回电话的。
Women expect men to keep trying, so they just don't call back.
为了弄明白如何让一个女人给你回电话,你也许要好好提升你的幽默感,你的个性,你的外表,任何与你有关的东西。
To figure out how to make women WANT to call you back, you might have to work on improvingyour humor, your personality, your appearance, or whatever.
嗯,或许他在直播台那儿.我会让他立即给您回电话的。
Well, maybe he's on the set. . . I'll ask him to call you right away.
不过这些企业的代表都拒绝对游说活动的细节发表评论,有的根本就没有回电话。
Representatives from the companies either declined to comment on the specifics of the effort ordid not return calls.
凯特: 我会请他在打完这个电话之后立即给您回电话。
Kate: I’ll have him call you as soon as he’s off the phone.
小白淼淼
call sb back英语中的电话用语:情况 (一) 打电话的人找的是你自己打电话来的人你 (接电话的人)Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是。This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 "This is he.")You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。 (注: 男的用 "You're speaking/talking to him.")This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy。That's me. 我就是。