• 回答数

    7

  • 浏览数

    132

桃色蔷薇
首页 > 英语培训 > 商业交谈的英文

7个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

小宝151205

已采纳

交谈talk满意请采纳,谢谢

商业交谈的英文

193 评论(13)

linximeng520

英: In this conversation, Sally Fraser, a Human Resources officer for a medium-size hotel on the West coast, is interviewing Victoria Jones for a position as night manager.Sally: I see from your resume that you certainly have the educational background and work background to handle this job. In fact, you seem to be somewhat overqualified for this job. It’s not as high a position as head manager of a major hotel like you had on the East coast. Why are you applying here? Victoria: From what I know, your hotel is very progressive and in a good position for expansion, and I think I can help you do that. I consider time management to be one of my key strengths. As night manager, I think I can maximize my time to ensure that night operations run at top efficiency, and at the same time help you to plan your expansion. Sally: I’m impressed with your advance knowledge of our business. Your cover letter shows that you’ve done your homework, and you have all the qualifications we’re looking for. But I’m still a little worried that you’ll leave if a higher position opens up at a more prominent hotel. Victoria: I came to the West coast for a change of pace. The night position suits my goals for the present, and I’m looking forward to the challenge of helping to make your hotel one of the key players here. Sally: I like your attitude, and it looks like you’re the person for the job. The position’s open two weeks from Monday. Can you start then? Victoria: No problem! 中: 在以下这段会话中,来自西海岸一家中等档次旅店人力资源部的Sally Fraser正在就夜间服务部经理一职对Victoria Jones进行面试。 Sally: 我从你的简历中看出,你有足够的教育背景和工作经验来接手这份工作。事实上,你的能力有点太突出了。我们这里的职位不像你在东海岸的大宾馆工作时所担任的总经理那样高。那你为什么要应聘在这里工作呢? Victoria:据我所知,你们的宾馆发展很快,业务扩展进程也进行得很顺利,我想我在这方面可以助你们一臂之力。我认为时间管理是我的强项之一。作为夜间服务部经理,我想我能最大限度地利用我的时间来保证宾馆夜间服务工作以最高效率运行,同时我还能帮助扩展你们的业务。 Sally: 你对我们业务情况的预先了解给我留下了深刻的印象。你的说明信表明你做了预先的准备工作并且具备我们需要的一切资质条件。但我还是有点担心如果另一家更优秀的饭店向你提供更高的职位,你就会离开了。 Victoria: 我来西海岸是为了改变我的生活节奏。这项夜间工作正适合我目前的目标,我期待着迎接挑战来帮助你们成为本地最重要的饭店之一。 Sally: 我欣赏你的态度,看起来你是最合适这份工作的人了。这个职位在下周一后的两个星期就空下来了。你到时候能开始工作了吗? Victoria: 没问题。商务对话实战之营销策略篇 来源:[ 洋话连篇 ] In this conversation, Tanya Nichols, the owner of an ice cream manufacturing company, is talking with her marketing manager, Carla Hutchison, about the marketing strategy for a new product.Tanya: So, Carla, do you have a marketing plan for our new ice-cream sandwich? Carla: Yes I do. After going through our S.W.O.T. process, I think we’re in good shape. One of our main strengths is the quality of our ice-cream, and there’s is a good market opportunity for the novelty of a choice of flavors. Since our company already has a good image,I don’t see many weaknesses. No other company sells ice-cream sandwiches with a choice of 5 flavors, so there’s no threat to speak of, either. Tanya: I assume we don’t need to worry about creating a need, with summer almost here. Carla: Right. As for the marketing mix, we’ll package it in gold foil with dark brown lettering to simulate chocolate, and price it 20% higher than our chocolate-covered ice-cream bar. It’ll be introduced in selected places across the country starting next month. The main promotion will be through advertising, using a ‘pull’ strategy, of course. We haven’t finalized our ads yet, so I’ll have to let you know. Can we meet again the beginning of next week? Tanya: Sure can. Let me check ... how about Tuesday morning at 10:30? Carla: Uh, let’s see ... okay with me. 中: 在这一对话中,Tanya Nichols是一家冰淇淋制造公司的业主,她正在和他的营销经理Carla Hutchison谈论一种新产品的营销策略。 Tanya: Carla,你对我们新的冰激凌三明治有什么营销计划吗? Carla: 是的我有。经过SWOT分析,我认为我们的经营状况很好。我们的主要优势之一是我们产品的质量,并且创新口味的产品在市场上有很大商机。因为我们公司已有一个好的形象,我并不认为有很多不利因素。没有其他公司有5种口味的冰淇淋三明治,所以对我们来说谈不上有什么威胁。 Tanya: 我想夏季就要来临,我们不用再为创造需求而担心。 Carla:对。至于说营销组合,我们要用像巧克力一样的深褐色字母的金箔纸来包装它,仿照巧克力,并且定价比我们的巧克力脆皮冰激凌贵20%。下个月将要在全国有选择地投放市场。主要通过 广告促销,当然是运用“拉”的策略。我们还没有最终决定我们的广告,因此我还得要通知你 。我们下周初能再碰一下面吗? Tanya: 当然可以。让我看一下……星期二早上10:30怎么样? Carla: 呃,我看看……我没问题。 Tanya: 好,干得好,Carla.下周见。

341 评论(14)

愛戀寶寶

conversation

133 评论(15)

aibeibei130611

我觉得学口语还是要脸皮厚一点才行,要敢于说出口,不要怕说错,还有就是要有信心作为非母语专业的人说英语时也不要要求百分之百正确,要拥有敢于交流的心理素质如果想跟老师多多交流的话那就选择时下流行的电话英语吧,电话授课,更能训练你的听说能力*

241 评论(13)

花花绿绿2014

商务英语口语对话

Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.

莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。

Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。

Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.

莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。

Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。

Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?

Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。

Lester:Any larger ads?

莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?

Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。

Lester:Sounds perfect.

莱司特:听起来很周全。

Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。

Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />

Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

凯文:我是李凯文。

Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

information.

凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

Kevin:That would be great.

凯文:那样很好。

Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。

Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

soon as I get them.

海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

莱司利:今天下午过得如何?

Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。

Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。

Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?

Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。

Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

Paul:What about lead time?

保罗:交货时间呢?

Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?

Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。

Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。

Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。

Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。

Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?

Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?

Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。

Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?

Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。

Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?

Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。

Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。

Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?

Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?

Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。

Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?

Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。

Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?

Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。

Harold:No kidding?

哈洛德:真的吗?

Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。

Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?

Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。

Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。

238 评论(10)

allen阿蕾

假设A就是那个秘书,叫“李”;B是Rollins. A: International Trading. Lee speaking. B: Hi Lee, this is Rollins. May I speak to Mr. Chen? A: Oh hi Rollins. I'm afraid Chen is not available at the moment. B: Is he out or...? A: Actually he's having an urgent meeting. Would you like me to take a a message for him? B: It's okay. I'll call back. A: I'll wait for your call then. Bye. 小明:It's difficult for us to push the sale of your digital cameras nowadays. 现在我们很难把您的数码相机销售。 小红:What seems to be the problem? 问题在那里? 小明:Price.Frankly, your price is on the high side. 价格,说实话,你们的价格是偏高的。 小红:As you may have noticed,the price skyrockets in raw materials,so we're forced to adjust our prices accordingly. 正如您可能已经注意到,原材料价格上升,所以我们不得不调整我们的产品售价。 小明:I'm sorry to say we have to close business at that price. Aren't we old friends?We've had a very good business relationship over the past years,I suggest you make an appropriate reduction. 我很抱歉地说,我们不得不关闭该价格的业务。难道我们的老朋友?我们已经经历了过去几年非常良好的业务关系,我建议你作出适当减少。 小红:Well,in view of our good cooperation over the past years. let's meet each other half way;I'll make a reduction by3%. 同时,在我们过去几年的良好合作。让我们相见了一半,我会做出减少3%。 Peter:I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices. 我们从价格开始吧。 Smith:Shoot. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 洗耳恭听。我很乐意回答你的任何问题。 Peter:Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking. 贵司产品非常不错,但我有点担心你的价格。 Smith:You think we will be asking for more? 你认为我们会要的更多吗? Peter:That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount. 那并不是我想的。我知道你们的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折。 Smith:That seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers. 太高了。这样的折扣我们没有利润了。 Peter:We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee? 我们接下来的三个月需要采购10000个,如果我们保证一年的订单怎么样? Smith:If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further. 如果你能将你的保证写下来的话。我想可以考虑。 tanxiaoj:I'd like to arrange a meeting for some business .Do you have a conference room we could use? 我想举行一商务会议,有这样的会议室吗? Receptionist:Certainly,Sir.We have a conference room for ten people at $150 an hour or a larger room for twenty people for $250 an hour. 当然,先生。我们有可以容纳10人的会议室,每小时150美元,还有可以容纳20人的大一点的房间,每小时250美元。 tanxiaoj:I'd prefer the smaller room.Can I book it for tomorrow morning at 11 a.m.? 我还是喜欢小一点的房间,定在明天上午11点吧? Receptionist:Yes. that would be fine. 行,那样可以。 这里有很多,你可以看看,希望这点回答能对你有所帮助很高兴为您解答

81 评论(13)

梦想空间小编

商务英语包含的内容比较广泛,对学者听力和口语方面的要求也很高你必须在掌握一定词汇和短语的基础下,能够灵活运用到现实中点击下面的LOGO,向专家请教一下你在日常学习中遇到问题吧

301 评论(11)

相关问答