逍遥无涯子
1、A:喂,亨利在吗?B:我就是,您哪位?A:Hello.Is Henry in?/Hello.Is Henry there please?B:This is Henry.Who's speaking?/Who's that speaking?/Who's calling?2、打电话的人要找的人不在A:打电话来的人B:你 (接电话的人)A:May I speak to Mr. Gates? 请问 Gates 先生在吗?B:He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。3、打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里A:打电话来的人B:你 (接电话的人)A:Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?B:Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。B:He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number?他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?4、A:喂,请大卫听电话B:请别挂断。A:Hello, I'd like to speak to David./Hello, I'd like to talk to David./Hello,get me David on the phone please./Hello,David please./Hello, would you ask David to step to the phone?B: Don't hang up please.5、 A:喂,是汤姆吗?B:对不起,他不在。A:Hello.Is that Tom?/Is that you,Tom?B:Sorry ,but he is out(not here at the moment).6、(因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话A:Paul, can you answer the phone? I'm busy. Paul, 你能不能去接电话? 我在忙。A:Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul, 你能不能去接电话? 我现在不能接。B:Yes, dear. 是的, 亲爱的。7、接到无人电话(就是打来了却不说话的那种)A:旁人B:你 (接电话的人)A:Who called? 谁打来的?B:No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。B:Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word. 打错了, 我想。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。8、电话打不通A:旁人B:你 (接电话的人)A:Did it go through? (电话)打通了吗?The line was busy. 电话忙线。I got the busy signals.. 电话忙线。9、跟对方要求跟(打电话的人)刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话打电话来的人你 (接电话的人)Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否请Daisy再来听电话呢? 我忘了跟她讲一件事。Sure. I'll go get her. 当然! 我这就去叫她。10、对方打错电话A:打电话来的人B:你 (接电话的人)A:Can I speak to Alexander Walker? 我可以和 Alexander Walker 说话吗?B:Alexander Walker? I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker? 抱歉, 这里没这个人。B:I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话了。B:What number did you dial? 你打几号?11、电话没人接(或录音机)A:旁人B:你 (接电话的人)A:Is he there? 他在吗?B:No one is there. 没人在。B:Nobody answered. 没人接。B:No. I got the answering machine. 没有! 是录音机。12、对方希望留话, 怕听错了, 不想接受对方的留言A:打电话来的人B:你 (接电话的人)A:May I leave a message? 我能否留个话?B:You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry.你知道吗? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗? 我很抱歉。B:If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.如果你不介意的话, 能否请你再打一次, 然后在录音机上留言? 我的英文不是很好。13、打电话的人要找的人是别人, 请对方稍等A:打电话来的人B:你 (接电话的人)A:Is Brandon there? Brandon 在吗?B:Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。B:Hold, please. 请稍等。B:Hold on, please. 请稍等。B:Let me see if he's here. Hang on. O.K.? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好吗?14、接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复A:打电话来的人B:你 (接电话的人)A:When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?B:Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?B:(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?B:Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)B:Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?B:I'm sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次)15、A:能不能请杰克接电话?B:请等一下,我去叫他. A:Can I get Jack on the phone now?/ Could I speak to Jack,plese?/ Could i talk to Jack,please?/ Have I the pleasure of addressing Jack?/ May I have a word with Jack?B:A moment please,/Hang on a moment please,/Hold on please,/Just a minute,I'll fetch him up.
丨加小菲丨
着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。我精心收集了打电话英语对话常用语,供大家欣赏学习!
1.打电话的人找的是你自己
A: Is Daisy there?
Daisy 在吗?
B: This is she.
我就是。(注: 男的用"This is he." 下同,不再解释)
举一反三:
You’re speaking/talking to her.
你正在跟她说话。
This is Daisy.
我就是Daisy。
That’s me.
我就是。
2.打电话的人要找的人不在
A: May I speak to Mr. Gates?
请问Gates 先生在吗?
B: He’s not here right now.
他现在不在这里。
举一反三:
He’s out.
他出去了。
He’s in a meeting right now.
他现在正在开会。
You’ve just missed him.
你刚好错过他了。
He’s just stepped out.
他刚好出去了。
3.打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
A: Can I talk to Mark?
我可以跟Mark 讲话吗?
B: He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?
他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
举一反三:
He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?
他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?
4.打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
A: Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
B: I’m sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉, 我不知道。
举一反三:
I have no idea.
我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes.
他应该二十分钟内会回来。
5.打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
A: Do you have any idea where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗?
B: Sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉, 我不知道。
举一反三:
He’s at work right now. Do you want his phone number?
他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
与客户还价
1.I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
9. Let’s have your counteroffer.
请还个价。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
danyanpimmwo
1、A:喂,亨利在吗?B:我就是,您哪位?A:Hello.Is Henry in?/Hello.Is Henry there please?B:This is Henry.Who's speaking?/Who's that speaking?/Who's calling?2、打电话的人要找的人不在A:打电话来的人B:你 (接电话的人)A:May I speak to Mr. Gates? 请问 Gates 先生在吗?B:He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。
刀剑如梦1
对话一
Is Daisy there? Daisy 在吗?
Speaking. 我就是,说吧。
That's me. 我就是。
This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.
This is she. 我就是。(注: 男的用 This is he.)
You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。
对话二
May I speak to Mr. Gates? 请问 Gates 先生在吗?
He's out. 他出去了。
He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。
He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。
You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。
He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。
对话三
Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。 I have no idea. 我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。
对话四
Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?
Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。
Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。
Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。
对话五
When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? 他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?
Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?
(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗? Pardon? 抱歉。请再说一次。
Come again, please? 再说一次好吗? Im sorry? 抱歉。请再说一次。
对话六
Is Brandon there? Brandon在吗?
Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。
Hold, please. 请稍等。
Hold on, please. 请稍等。
Let me see if he's here. Hang on. OK? 我看看他在不在。等一下,好吗?
对话七
Paul, can you answer the phone? I'm busy. Paul,你能不能去接电话?我在忙。
Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul, 你能不能去接电话?我现在不能接。
Yes, dear. 是的,亲爱的。
对话八
Who called? 谁打来的?
No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。
Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word. 打错了,我想。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。
优质英语培训问答知识库