• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    225

cathyzhou214
首页 > 英语培训 > 餐馆对话英文

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

善良哒小虾米

已采纳

在餐厅里会进行的英语情景对话,你见过多少?下面是我给大家整理的餐厅英文情景对话,供大家参阅!

A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃饱了。杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

A:You are welcome. 不客气。

A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 谢谢你请的午餐。它很美味。

B:It's OK. 不客气。

A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我请。

B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。

A:I'm serious. 我是认真的。

B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你请。

A:It's a deal. 一言为定。

Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您订座位了吗?

Jim: No, we don't. 没有。

Waitress: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人?

Jim: Just two people. 就两位。

Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你们要吸烟区还是非吸烟区,或是有空位就行?

Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我们要非吸烟区。

Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?

Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我们要等多长时间?

Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大约十分钟。

Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我们就等一会儿。(十分钟之后)

Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非吸烟区有空位了。请跟我来。

Jim: Thank you. 谢谢。

Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?

Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先点一个番茄香肠汤。他也要同样的。

Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那么喝些什么呢?

Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 请拿一瓶红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜点?

Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你们有什么特色甜品?

Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我们吃过主菜再点吧。

Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,汤马上就来。

餐馆对话英文

355 评论(14)

joanna0727

英语口语是你和别人交流的工具。但是,现在国家在中学阶段普遍不重视口语,比如,全国高考中就没有口语部分的直接考察。如果你现在仅是中学生,大可不必在口语上花太多时间,大如果是大学生,就必须重视起来了。下面是饭店英语口语简短对话,一起来了解下吧:【饭店英语口语简短对话】What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么?What have you got this morning?今天早上你们这儿有什么?Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。Any cereal, sir?要来点谷类食品吗,先生?Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.好的,来一份麦片粥。And eggs?还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。How do you want your eggs?您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?Fried, please.煎的。Anything more, sir?还要什么别的东西吗,先生?No, that’s enough. Thank you.不要了,足够了。谢谢。【饭店迎客的英语对话】W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation with us?早上好,先生,欢迎光临本店。请问有没有预定?G: No,I haven’t reserved in advance.没有,我们事先没有预定。W: Sohow many guests are there in your party? 那么请问几位?G: Weneed a table for four.我们要一张四人位的台。W:Certainly. Come this way, please. Will this table be all right?好的,这边请。这张台行吗?G: Well,I think we’d like to take that one by the window.我想还是靠窗的那张吧。W:Sorry, sir. The one by the window has been reserved.对不起,先生,靠窗的那张已经有人预定了。G: Itdoesn’t matter. I take this one.没关系,那就这张吧。W:Please take seats. Here’s the menu. What kind of tea would you like?请坐,这是菜单,您想喝什么茶?G: Iwould like Wu Long Tea. Thank you.乌龙茶,谢谢。W: I’llbe with you in a moment, sir.我马上给您上茶。【饭店引顾客入席英语对话】G: Wemade a reservation of a table for two. The table is No. 10.我们预定了 1 张双人台,是 10 号台。W: Letme see. (Checking the reservation list) Ah, yes. Mr. Green, we are expectingyou. I’ll show you to your table. … … This is table No. 10. Do you like it?让我查一下。(查阅预定登记)啊,是的。格林先生。我们正恭候您呢。… 这就是 10 号台,您看怎么样?G: Yes.It’s fine. It’s a nice place here. 很好,这地方不错。W:Thank you, Mr. Green. I am pleased you like it. Take a seat, please. Would youlike to order now?谢谢,格林先生,很高兴您喜欢这里。请坐。您现在就点菜吗?G: Idon’t think we’ve decided what to have today.我想我们还没决定今天吃什么呢。W:Here’s the menu. You may take a look at it first.这是菜单,您先看一看。G: Allright. Thank you, Miss.好的,谢谢你,小姐。A:You’re welcome. 不用客气.【饭店请顾客稍等的英语对话】W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to XXX Restaurant.早上好,先生,欢迎光临XXX餐厅。G: Goodmorning. 早上好。W: Howmany persons do you have, please?请问几位?G:Four. We would like a table for four.四位。我们要一张4人位的台。W:Sorry, sir. I’m afraid all our tables for four are taken. Would you mindwaiting until one is free?对不起,先生。所有 4人位的台都坐满了。等等候空位,好吗?G:Well. How long will it take?那么,要等多久?W: I’mnot sure, sir. But if you are in a hurry, I can arrange you sitting separately.不一定。如果先生赶时间的话,我可以安排你们分开坐。G: Ohno. That’s too much trouble. We’ll wait.噢,不要,那样太麻烦了。还是等一等吧。W: MayI have your name, please?请问先生贵姓?G: Yes,I am Steele.我叫斯蒂尔。W: Mr.Steele. Here’s the waiting card No. 5 for you. Would you mind waiting in thelounge until I call your name?斯蒂尔先生,这是给您的 5 号候座卡。请在休息室稍候,我会叫您的名字。G: OK.Please be quick.好吧。请快点。W: Iwill.好的。W: …(Atable for four is free. )(一张 4 人位的台空出来。)No. 5, Mr. Steele. We can seat you now. I’mvery sorry for having kept you waiting.5号,斯蒂尔先生,我们可以安排您了。抱歉让您久等了。G:Never mind. Thank you.没关系,谢谢。

179 评论(10)

相关问答