• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    209

甜甜起司wasabi
首页 > 英语培训 > 简单好听英语诗

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

小小锅盖子

已采纳

英语古诗是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,值得我们阅读欣赏,下面是我为大家带来简单英语古诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,

你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,

For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;

因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;

The ornament of beauty is suspect,

美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑,

A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.

像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔。

So thou be good, slander doth but approve

所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维

Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;

你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;

For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,

因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,

And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.

而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春。

Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,

你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏,

Either not assail'd or victor being charged;

或未遭遇袭击,或已克服敌手;

Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,

可是,对你这样的赞美并不足

To tie up envy evermore enlarged:

堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:

If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,

若没有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,

Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

多少个心灵的王国将归你独占。

No longer mourn for me when I am dead

我死去的时候别再为我悲哀,

Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell

当你听见那沉重凄惨的葬钟

Give warning to the world that I am fled

普告给全世界说我已经离开

From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:

这龌龊世界去伴最龌龊的虫:

Nay, if you read this line, remember not

不呀,当你读到这诗,别再记起

The hand that writ it; for I love you so

那写它的手;因为我爱到这样,

That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot

宁愿被遗忘在你甜蜜的心里,

If thinking on me then should make you woe.

如果想起我会使你不胜哀伤。

O, if, I say, you look upon this verse

如果呀,我说,如果你看见这诗,

When I perhaps compounded am with clay,

那时候或许我已经化作泥土,

Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.

连我这可怜的名字也别提起,

But let your love even with my life decay,

但愿你的爱与我的生命同腐。

Lest the wise world should look into your moan

免得这聪明世界猜透你的心,

And mock you with me after I am gone.

在我死去后把你也当作笑柄。

O, lest the world should task you to recite

哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招

What merit lived in me, that you should love

我有什么好处,使你在我死后

After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,

For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

因外我一点值得提的都没有;

Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,

To do more for me than mine own desert,

过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,

And hang more praise upon deceased I

把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,

Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:

O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,

That you for love speak well of me untrue,

怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,

My name be buried where my body is,

愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,

And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,

And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

简单好听英语诗

359 评论(13)

容嬷嬷201

These Things Shall Never Die这些美好不会消逝Charles Dickens/查尔斯.狄更斯The pure. the bright, the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的,The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的,The dreams of love and truth; 让我们梦想着爱与真理的;The longing after something's lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的,The spirit's yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的,The striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的-These things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手,A brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候,A kindly word in grief's dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话That proves a friend indeed ; 就足以证明朋友的真心;The plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯,When justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候,The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感--These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。Let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情Must find some work to do ; 尽你所能地去做;Lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机-----Be firm, and just ,and true; 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚;So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒Beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。And angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说-----These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。

203 评论(14)

小红红黑黑

一、拜伦经典英文诗歌

《To M. S. G.》

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,

你的爱只在梦乡存在,

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒来,我空余泪眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

让昏倦流布我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一样销魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality's emblem is given;

也是死亡的样品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天国倘若是这般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

愿死神早早降临!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福,

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

只许我凝眸痴望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

梦中,也许你笑口微开,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫说我受罚还不够!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

To awake will be torture .

二、《如果我不曾见过太阳》

《Had I not seen the Sun》

------- by Emily Dickinson

Had I not seen the Sun,

我本可以忍受黑暗,

I could have borne the shade,

如果我不曾见过太阳,

But Light a newer Wilderness,

然而阳光已使我的荒凉,

My Wilderness has made .

成为更新的荒凉。

三、《When you are old 》

《当你老了》

--- William Butler Yeats

——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,

And nodding by the fire,take down this book,

倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,

And slowly read,and dream of the soft look ,

慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神。

Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep.

你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you ,

惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face.

爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

在炉罩边低眉弯腰,

Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled ,

忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,

And paced upon the mountains overhead ,

爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。

四、《我喜欢你是寂静的》

《I Like For You To Be Still》

I like for you to be still,

我喜欢你是寂静的,

It is as though you are absent,

仿佛你消失了一样,

And you hear me from far away,

你从远处聆听我,

And my voice does not touch you.

我的声音却无法触及你。

It seems as though your eyes had flown away,

好像你的双眼已经飞离去,

And it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴。

As all things are filled with my soul,

如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,

You emerge from the things ,

你从所有的事物中浮现,

Filled with my soul .

满了我的灵魂。

You are like my soul ,

你像我的灵魂,

A butterfly of dream .

一只梦的蝴蝶。

And you are like the word: Melancholy .

你如同忧郁这个词。

I like for you to be still,

我喜欢你是寂静的,

And you seem far aways .

好像你已远去。

It sounds as though you are lamenting,

你听起来像在悲叹,

A butterfly cooing like a dove .

一只如鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。

And you hear me from far away,

你从远处听见我,

And my voice does not reach you,

我的声音无法触及你,

Let me come to be still in your silence .

让我在你的沉默中安静无声。

And let me talk to you with your silence,

并且让我借你的沉默与你说话,

That is bright as a lamp,

你的沉默明亮如灯,

Simple, as a ring,

简单如指环,

You are like the night,

你就像黑夜,

With its stillness and constellations .

拥有寂寞与群星。

Your silence is that of a star,

你的沉默就是星星的沉默,

As remote and candid .

遥远而明亮。

I like for you to be still,

我喜欢你是寂静的,

It is as though you are absent,

仿佛你消失了一样,

Distant and full of sorrow,

遥远而且哀伤,

So you would've died .

仿佛你已经死了。

One word then,

彼时,一个字,

One smile is enough And I'm happy,

一个微笑,已经足够。而我会觉得幸福,

Happy that it's not true.

因那不是真的而觉得幸福。

五、《世界上最遥远的距离》—泰戈尔

《The furthest distance in the world 》—Tagore

The furthest distance in the world ,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not between life and death ,

不是生与死,

But when I stand in front of you ,

而是 我就站在你面前,

Yet you don't know that I love you .

你却不知道我爱你。

The furthest distance in the world ,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not when I stand in front of you,

不是 我就站在你面前,

Yet you can't see my love,

你却不知道我爱你,

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both,

而是 明明知道彼此相爱,

Yet cannot be together.

却不能在一起。

The furthest distance in the world,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not being apart while being in love,

不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起,

But when painly cannot resist the yearning,

而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念,

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.

却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里。

The furthest distance in the world,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning,

不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念,

yet pretending you have never been in my heart,

却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里,

but using one's indifferent heart.

而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人。

To dig an uncrossable river,

掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠,

For the one who loves you.

为那个爱你的人。

188 评论(8)

相关问答