999966开心
《A Red, Red Rose》(红玫瑰)
by Robert Burns 郭沫若译
O,my luve's like a red, red rose,
吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
That's newly sprung in June;
六月初开韵晓风;
O, my luve's like the melodie ,
吾爱吾爱如管弦,
That's sweetly played in tune.
其声悠扬而玲珑。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
吾爱吾爱美而殊,
So deep in luve am I;
我心爱你永不渝,
And I will luve thee still, my dear.
我心爱你永不渝,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
直到四海海水枯;
Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,
直到四海海水枯,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
岩石融化变成泥,
I will luve thee still, my dear,
只要我还有口气,
While the sands o' life shall run.
我心爱你永不渝。
And fare thee still, my only luve!
暂时告别我心肝,
And fare thee weel awhile!
请你不要把心耽!
And I will come again, my luve,
纵使相隔十万里,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
踏穿地皮也要还。
扩展资料:
诗歌《A Red,Red Rose》为英国著名诗人Robert Burns所作,是英语诗歌中很有名的一首。此诗采用民谣体,全文共分四节,每节四行,大体上奇数行为四音步,偶数行为三音步,双行押韵,大体上为抑扬格。
《A Red Red Rose》是诗人的代表作,用苏格兰方言写成,它开创了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河,对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。这首诗吸收了民歌的特点,朗朗上口,音调流畅悦耳,词语质朴无华,情感热烈真挚。
参考资料来源:百度百科-《A Red,Red Rose》
AndyBarrel
以下为主要的四个译本:A Red, Red Rose 译诗一:一朵红红的玫瑰by Robert Burns 王佐良译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 啊,我的爱人象朵红红的玫瑰啊,That's newly sprung in June; 六月里迎风初开,O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人象支甜甜的曲子,That's sweetly played in tune. 奏得合拍又和谐。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!So deep in luve am I; 请看我,多么深挚的爱情!And I will luve thee still, my dear,亲爱的,我永远爱你,Till a' the seas gang dry. 纵使大海干涸水流尽。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,亲爱的,纵使大海干涸水流尽,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的,我永远爱你,While the sands o' life shall run. 只要我一息犹存。And fare thee still, my only luve! 珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,And fare thee weel awhile! 珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,And I will come again, my luve, 但我定要回来,Though it were ten thousand mile.哪怕千里万里! [1] A Red, Red Rose 译诗二:一朵红红的玫瑰by Robert Burns 袁可嘉译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 我的爱人像一朵红红的玫瑰,That's newly sprung in June; 它在六月里初开,O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人像一支乐曲,That's sweetly played in tune. 美妙地演奏起来。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 你是那么美,So deep in luve am I; 漂亮的姑娘,我爱你那么深切;And I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的, 我会永远爱你,Till a' the seas gang dry. 一直到四海枯竭。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 亲爱的, 直到四海枯竭,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 到太阳把岩石烧裂!I will luve thee still, my dear, 我会永远爱你,亲爱的While the sands o' life shall run. 只要是生命不绝。And fare thee still, my only luve! 我唯一的爱人,And fare thee weel awhile! 我向你告别,我和你小别片刻;And I will come again, my luve, 我要回来的,亲爱的,Though it were ten thousand mile. 即使万里相隔! [2] A Red, Red Rose 译诗三:红玫瑰by Robert Burns 郭沫若译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,That's newly sprung in June; 六月初开韵晓风;O, my luve's like the melodie , 吾爱吾爱如管弦,That's sweetly played in tune. 其声悠扬而玲珑。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 吾爱吾爱美而殊,So deep in luve am I; 我心爱你永不渝,And I will luve thee still, my dear. 我心爱你永不渝,Till a' the seas gang dry. 直到四海海水枯;Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直到四海海水枯,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 岩石融化变成泥,I will luve thee still, my dear, 只要我还有口气,While the sands o' life shall run. 我心爱你永不渝。And fare thee still, my only luve! 暂时告别我心肝,And fare thee weel awhile! 请你不要把心耽!And I will come again, my luve, 纵使相隔十万里,Though it were ten thousand mile. 踏穿地皮也要还。[2] A Red, Red Rose 译诗四:我爱by Robert Burns 毕谹译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 我爱如玫瑰,That's newly sprung in June; 六月红蕾姣。O, my luve's like the melodie , 我爱如乐曲,That's sweetly played in tune. 妙奏声袅袅。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 爱卿无限深,So deep in luve am I; 如卿绝世妍。And I will luve thee still, my dear. 直至海水枯,Till a' the seas gang dry. 此爱永绵绵。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直至海水枯,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 炎阳熔岩石。I will luve thee still, my dear, 但教一息存,While the sands o' life shall run. 爱卿无终极。And fare thee still, my only luve! 离别只暂时,And fare thee weel awhile! 善保千金躯。And I will come again, my luve, 终当复归来,Though it were ten thousand mile. 万里度若飞。