夭爻溔訞濘綸
酒店前台接待英语2008-03-26 13:51基本待客英语 (一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ~ 4.Shall I ~? 只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。 1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名 May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开? May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗? May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么? 2麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗? Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗? Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗? Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗? 3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡? Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗? Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗? When would you like to visit Foshan? 请问您想要何时参观佛山? When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐? What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐? Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络? Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间? How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理? How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久? How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票? 4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗? Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗? Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗? (二)招呼语 Good morning. (用于中午以前) Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前) Good evening. (用于下午六点过后) (三)回答 1.一般性的回答 I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。 Certainly, sir. 好的,先生。 2请稍等。 Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。 I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。 Could you wait a little longer, please? 请您稍候好吗? 3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时 拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。 I am afraid I can’t do that. 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。 Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。 4.道歉 如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。 I am very sorry for the delay. 很抱歉延误了时间

ssssss0008
对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房
Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?
Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。
FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。
B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。
Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?
你是怎么会知道我们的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。
B: Here it is. 在这。
FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。
B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。
B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)
FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。
FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。
M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。
Making a Reservation 预订客房
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
C: Good morning. Can I help you?
G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .
C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?
G: John smith, room 1208 .
C: May I have your room key, please ?
G: Sure. Here you are.
C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?
G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?
C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .
G: I see .
C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?
G: I’d like to pay in cash .
C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .
G: Here you are .
C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
G: Thank you .
C: You are welcome , Good-bye .
勤添Jacky
为了能更好的享受出国旅游的乐趣,旅游常用英语口语学习是必要的。我在此献上旅游英语,希望对大家有所帮助。
餐厅会话1
A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?
请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗?
B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?
好的,你想吃什么样的东西?
A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?
这附近有没有中国餐厅?
B:There's one across the street.
对街有一家。
A:Where can I have the best local food?
哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?
B:I suggest you try Green Inn.
我建议你去Green Inn试试看。
A:Is it very far from here?
离这里很远吗?
餐厅会话2
I'd like a table for three or four at seven.
我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。
Please reserve a table for three.
请预留一个3人桌位。
I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late.
抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。
Do I have to be formally dressed?
我必须穿正式服装吗?
B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?
晚上好。你们有几位?
A:Two.
两位。
餐厅会话3
Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?
你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗?
Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?
这条街上有没有中国餐厅?
Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?
这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅?
I'd like to eat some French food.
我想吃一些法国菜。
A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening.
我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。
B:For three. And your name please?
三位。您贵姓?
I'd like to make reservation, please.
我想预订桌位。