• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    243

墨剂先生
首页 > 英语培训 > 酒店英语实训对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

张祝君1

已采纳

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?

Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?

Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?

Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。

酒店英语实训对话

351 评论(15)

潘潘大小J

在课堂情景对话教学中,如何调动学生参与度、串联所学知识、提高学生情景对话的能力,是对话教学中的关键和目标。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

B:

This is your room.After you,sir.May i put your bags here?

这是你的房间先生。我可以吧你的行李放在这里吗?

G:

Sure,Just put them anywhere.

当然,随便放吧。

B:

Here is your room key,Is this the correct number of bags?

这是您的房间钥匙,行李的件数对了的吧?

G:

Let's see.Yes,that's all.

让我看看。是的,全在这儿了。

B:

May i hang your coat in the closet,sir?

先生,你的外衣我给你挂在衣柜里可以吗?

G:

Ah,yes.Thank you!

啊,好的,谢谢你!

B:

You're welcome,sir.Shall i open the curtains for you?

欢迎光临先生。要不要我为你打开窗帘?

G:

Yes,that's a good idea.

好的,好主意。

B:

Anything else(can i do),sir?

先生,还需要帮忙吗?

G:

No,i guess that's all.

应该不需要了。

O:

Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?

早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?

是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?

O:

Where will you be coming from,sir?

你从哪儿来的,先生?

G:

From the railway station.

从火车站来的

O:

It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.

大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。

G:

Good,thank you.

好的,谢谢你。

O:

You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.

欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。

R:

Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。

R:

Yes,madam.How can i help you?

是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?

G:

The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

R:

Only fifteen minutes drive.

只需要15分钟。

G:

Do you have a conference room?

你会议室吗?

R:

We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。

G:

So you must have a business center.

所以,是有商务中心的。

R:

Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。

G:

What do you charge for double and single rooms?

你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

R:

Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元

G:

That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。

R:

Do you need any further information,madam?

夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?

G:

Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?

R:

Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。

G:

Thank you for all information.

谢谢您的所有信息。

R:

Thank you for calling the Changhong.

感谢您致电长虹.

317 评论(8)

相关问答