好色上上签
随着全球化进程的推进,国际交流合作与竞争日益加强,英语能力成为衡量我国高素质人才的重要指标之一,因此许多用人单位将英语作为衡量应聘者的重要条件。我整理了关于点餐英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
A:What Can I get you?
您需要点什么?
B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.
我要一杯卡兹莫酒。
C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!
B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
你在说什么呢?那是好酒!
C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!
这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!
B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。
C:You have got to be kidding me!
你在耍我吧!
B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。
C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!
B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!
C:That' s the idea!
好主意!
W= Waiter P= Patron
W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?
P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.
顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。
W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.
服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。
P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.
顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。
W: Can I get you anything to drink?
服务生:您要什么饮料吗?
P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.
顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。
W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.
服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。
P: Thank you. (to be continued)
顾客:谢谢。
G1: What are today’s specials? 今天有什么特别的吗?
W: Today we have vegetarian lasagna, New York strip steak, and baked salmon with a creamy herb sauce. 今天我们有素食千层面,纽约客牛排,奶油香草酱汁烤三文鱼
G1: That sounds good – I’ll have the salmon. 听着不错,我要烤三文鱼
W: That comes with a choice of rice, baked potato, or french fries. 这道菜有米饭、烤土豆和薯条三种配餐选择
G1: Um...Baked potato, please. 烤土豆
W: And for you, ma’am? 您呢?女士(另一位客人)
G2: I’ll have the grilled chicken and a small caesar salad. 我想要烤鸡肉和一个小份的凯撒沙拉
Waitr: Great! Would you like something to drink? 好的,您要点什么喝的吗?
G2: Two glasses of red wine, please. 2杯红酒,谢谢
Waitress: Okie dokie. I’ll be back with your drinks in a minute. 好的呢!我马上给您拿酒来(Okie dokie=OK,Old fashion的美式说法)
木本色计
Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to order now? Tom: Sorry, we haven''t decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer? Waiter: No problem. Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first. How about you, Jones. Jones: The same for me, please. Waiter: Yes, sir. Jones: What main dish would you like, Tom? Tom: Well, I''d like the sole, please. Jones: I''ll have the sirloin steak. Waiter: Yes. What would you like to drink? Jones: Red wine for me. And you, Tom? Tom: I think I''ll have beer. Jones: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer, please. Waiter: Would you like a dessert? Jones: What special kind of desserts do you have? Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. Tom: Well, I think we''ll order after we finish the main course. Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.
来一块钱包子
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇1a: waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。b: yes, this way please.好的,请跟我来。a: can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?b: here you are.给您。a: what’s good today?今天有什么好吃的?b: i recommand crispy and fried duck.我推荐香酥鸭。a: we don’t want that. well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。b: do you want any dessert?要甜品吗?c: no dessert, thanks. just coffee.不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。(after a few minutes.)过了一会儿。a: i can have the check, please.结帐。c: george. let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) aa制a: no, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。b: cash or charge, sir?现金还是记帐?a: charge, please. put it on my american express.记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇2(a couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)a: do you have a reservation, sir?请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?b: no, i am afraid we don’t.没有。a: i’m sorry. the restaurant is full now. you have to wait for about half an hour. would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?b: no,thanks. we’ll come back later. may i reserve a table for two?不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?a: yes, of course. may i have your name, sir?当然可以。请问先生贵姓?b: bruce. by the way. can we have a table by the window?布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?a: we’ll try to arrange it but i can’t guarantee, sir.我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。b: that’s fine.我们明白了。(half an hour later, the couple comes back.)半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。a: your table is ready, sir. please step this way.你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇3-good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. a table for two?早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?-yes, by the window, please.是的,请给我靠窗户的。-this way, please.这边请。-thank you.谢谢餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇4-good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. here are the menus. would you like to drink something first?晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?-i'll have a coke cola with ice. what about you?我想要可乐,你呢?-a n apple juice, please.苹果汁-thank you. here we are.coke cola with ice and apple juice . are you ready to order now, gentlemen?谢谢,请慢用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生-no, we are still looking at the menu. maybe you should recommend something for the main course?没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?-certainly. the t-bone steak is very good. i would suggest that you try this.当然可以。t-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。-that's a good idea. i love beef steak, i'll have the t-bone steak.好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。-how would you like it cooked?/how would you like you steak done?你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?-rare ,medium,medium well,well done.三成,五成,七成,全熟
优质英语培训问答知识库