• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    176

果果麦片
首页 > 英语培训 > 面试场景英文

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

沐沐渔的天堂

已采纳

在面试英语中,即使是口语水平不太理想的应聘者,只要提前做好准备、了解可能出现的面试问题及相应的作答方式,也可能在面试中脱颖而出,获得心仪的职位。那么职场面试英语的常用情景对话有哪些呢?下面我为大家整理了面试英语对话2篇,希望对大家有所帮助!

面试英语情景对话一

Why are you interested in working for our company?

为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record.

因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.

因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.

因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。

Why did you leave your former company?

为什么离开以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.

因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的'工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。

What are your great strengths?

你有什么优点?

I'm a good team player.

我是一个富有团队精神的人。

I'm a hard-working, persistent person.

我工作刻苦,性情执着。

I'm a fast-learner.

我学东西很快。

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

面试场景英文

197 评论(13)

大琳琳666

在英语 面试 的时候我们总是考虑:如何回答面试官的问题,如何才能作出得体的回答。下面是我整理的一些关于英语面试的情景对话,希望对大家有帮助。

ADid you have any working experience during college?

大学时你有什么工作 经验 吗?

BYes, I did some part-time jobs such as English tutor, salesman, and model.

有,我做过一些兼职工作,比如当英语家教老师、营销员和模特。

AWhat did you learn from your part-time jobs?

你从兼职工作中收获了什么?

BI learned to be patient, professional and gained a lol of experience of direct sales.

我学会了做事要耐心、专业,也积累了很多直销经验。

AHave you found another job yet, Sally?

萨利,你找到另一份工作没有?

BNo, I haven't, but I've seen several interesting advertisements in the paper.

不,还没有,但是我在报纸上看到几个令人感兴趣的 广告 。

AWhat kind of job are you looking for?

你在找什么工作?

BEither something in the hotel business or something to do with travel.

或者是酒店行业或者是和旅游相关的工作。

AYou haven't had any experience in either of those fields.

你在这些领域里都没有任何经验。

BI know. But I'd like to try. Look, here are some advertisements that I've cut out.

我知道。但是我想试试。看,这是我剪下来的一些广告。

AI’ve just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed.

我已经看过你的简历了,我得承认我对你的简历印象不错。

BThank you. I’ve worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomplishments.

谢谢。由于我自己努力才能换来这些成果。

AYou’ve got plenty of training and experience. I wonder if you could tell me something about your goals. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

你接受的培训和工作经验都很丰富。能否告诉我你的目标?十年以后你准备在到什么目标?

BTo be honest, I don’t plan in that much detail. My goals tend to be general; I define success according to the job at hand. I see myself advancing as I succeed, but I don’t necessarily dwell on the timing of each step.

说实话,我的目标没有那么具体要。我只有大致的目标,我认为是否成功取决于手头上的工作。我看到自己在不断前进,不断成功,但我觉得没有必要拘泥于每一步要花的时间。

AInteresting! And how do you feel about decision-making? Are you an independent thinker, or do you depend more on your superior for direction?

有意思! 你对“作决定”有什么看法? 你是个独立思考者,还是更多地依赖上级的指示?

BThat depends a bit on the problem at hand. There are certain situations in which a manager can give a general directive, and expect his employees to know how to take the initiative on the detail. I am known for taking the initiative, but I believe I also have the discernment to wait for direction when the situation calls for that.

这就要看当时手头上的工作是什么。有时经理会给出大致的指示不,希望员工发挥在具体工作上的主动性。我很善于发挥主动性,但我觉得我也能运用自己的判断,在某些情况下,等待经理的指示。

ASounds good. Everyone is taking about teams these days. Can you describe your role as a member of a sales team?

很好。人们现在热衷于谈论“团队”。你能描述一下你在销售团队里的角色吗?

BI see myself as an encourager. Of course, sales can be quite competitive and sometimes people in this field have a secret desire for others to fail. In my last job, each representative handled a different region. I developed a system for sharing sales gimmicks that worked. Soon the whole sales team started saving up stories, not just to brag, but to share.

我把自己看作一个鼓动者。当然,销售这个领域的竞争很激烈,有些同行暗地里希望别人失败。我在原来的公司工作时,每个销售代表负责一个地区。我建立了一套制度,让所有业务员共享行之有效的销售策略。很快整个销售团队开始积累成功经验,不是为了吹牛,而是为了分享。

ASo, your experience is as impressive in practice as it is on paper.

你的实际经历和你所写的一样吸引人。

294 评论(12)

相关问答