程Celeste
问候及回答:
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
14. Congratulations!
祝贺您!
15. Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
16. Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
17. Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
18. Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
19. Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
20. Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
22. It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.
不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。
24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)
非常高兴为您服务。
25. I am at your service.
乐意为您效劳。
26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。
28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
29. Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰您了。
30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.
对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。
31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.
没关系。 算了吧。
征询语:
32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?
我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.
好的。 请稍等一下。
34. May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
35. Certainly. Yes, of course.
当然可以。 当然可以。
指路用语:
36. Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
37. It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
39. This way ,please.
请这边走
40. Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
43. Mind (Watch) your step.
请走好。
44. Please be careful.
请当心。
45. Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
46. Don’t worry.
别担心。
47. Take it easy.
放心好了。
48. Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
49. Goodbye. See you late.
再见。 待会见。
50. Good night.
晚安。
51. See you tomorrow.
明天见。
52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
54. Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
其它:
1. Have you a reservation?
您有预定吗?
2. May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3. Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
4. Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。
5. Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
6. May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗?
7. What kind of rooms would you like?
您需要什么样的房间?
8. Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
9. Sit down, please. Here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。
10. May I take your order, sir?
您要点菜吗?
11. What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
12. Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
13. Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
早餐7点到9点。 午餐11点半到1点半。 晚餐6点半到8点半。
14. Here is the bill. Please sign it.
15. 这是您的帐单,请签字。
征求意见用语:
1. How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
2. What do you think of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?
3. Thank you for your comments (compliment, suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
4. I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。
5. In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
6. It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
7. Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。
8. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.
您必须赔偿。
9. Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
10. I’ll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。
11. I assure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。
12. Please don’t worry, sir (madam).
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
13. I’ll send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。
14. I can’t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
15. You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
简单的问候语知道就可以了,好多外国人也是会一点儿的中文的哦。做简单的交流是没有太大的问题的,实在不知道就百度咯。百度一下你就知道啦
橘子的新生命
酒店常用英语用语
导语:酒店一般地说来就是给宾客提供歇宿和饮食的场所。下面是我收集整理的有关酒店的英语用语,欢迎参考!
酒店的名称
hotel、motel、inn都是指"饭店"或"旅社"。最耳熟能详的就是hotel,而motel指的是"汽车旅馆"--motorist’s hotel; inn则是旧式的"客栈",不过许多时髦的饭店或汽车旅馆都喜欢用inn 来命名。
住宿登记
抵达饭店后,首先要去Registration(登记处)办理check-in(住宿登记)。在登记时,如果你已经预定好酒店,只需要拿出你的预约凭证,如果要当场登记,备妥你的护照和相关证件即可。
I have reserved a room. This is my hotel accommodation.
我有预定房间,这是我的预约凭证。
I need to check in. The name’s Karen.
我要登记住宿。我是凯伦。
登记完后,柜台会交给你房间钥匙卡,然后, bellhop(行李员)会将你和你的行李带到房间。当然,别忘记付tip(小费)给他哦!
认识房间种类
酒店的房间通常有以下几种:
room for one 单人房
room for 2 (with a king size bed) 双人房(一张双人床)
room for 2 (with two single beds) 双人房(两张单人床)
room for 2 plus an extra bed 三人房(双人房内加一床)
suite 套房
如果一起去旅游的朋友想住近一点,没事聊聊天,有些饭店还有connecting room(联结客房),这种客房和客房之间有门相通,可将门打开互通。
Are there still rooms available?
请问有空房吗?
Please give a room for 2 separate beds.
请给我一间双人房, 要两张床的。
有时,如果运气不错,你还可以提出一些小小的要求。
I want a room with the ocean view.
给我一间面海的房间。
洗衣
住在酒店,一定得看懂这个字-laundry bag(洗衣袋)。把要送洗的衣服集中起来,填好laundry list(洗衣单),并在上面签名,将单子系在送洗袋上,清理客房时就会有人收走,并且在洗好后送回来。接下来就来看看Laundry List的实例。
退房
退房通常是中午的12点钟,在退房之前,最重要的就是整理好你的行李,是否有东西还留在衣橱?千万要再巡视整个房间一次,当然护照、机票也不要忘了,然后拿着钥匙到出纳处办理check-out(退房结账),记得要检查账单上的金额是否正确!
Excuse me , I want to check out.
小姐,我要退房。
I’m checking out of room eight-one-one.
八一一号房要退房。
The amount is wrong.
账单金额有错误。
有时在你离开饭店后可能会有自己的邮件寄来,这时可以向柜台索取mail forwarding address card(邮件转寄卡)填写,等有邮件寄来,饭店就会按照填写的地址转寄给你。但是通常卡片上会注明good ten days only(十天之内有效),十天过后,这张卡片就失效了!
好!介绍完毕,相信大家对于饭店的情况,已有了初步的了解。接下来就体验一下饭店会出的具体状况吧!
第二步,怎样处理可能会遇到的各种具体问题?
问题一:门坏了
搞定房间、安置妥当后,你准备出去好好地HAPPY了,可是门居然坏了,打不开!赶紧找服务生帮忙!
The door lock is broken; I am stuck inside.
Send somebody to help me.
房间的'门坏掉了,我被锁在里面,请快派人来处理。
问题二:设备坏了
门的状况算是解决了,可是,这个房间怎么会有这么多的麻烦事?
The air conditioner in the room is broken.
房间的空调坏掉了!
The bathroom is leaking, and there are no towels or tissue.
浴室漏水,而且没有毛巾和卫生纸。
Our TV isn’t working.
我们的电视不能看。
The light won’t go on.
电灯不亮。
The hair dryer isn’t working.
吹风机不能用。
最最让你生气的是,当这一切问题都解决了,你终于松了一口气,准备洗个热水澡时,却发现:
We don’t seem to have any hot water.
我们好像没有热水耶。
问题三:换房
昨天忙个不停,晚上居然还遭到"蚊子" 的袭击,害你还在晚上打电话到服务台要蚊香!没办法,谁让你选择在夏天出门呢?
There are mosquitoes here. Do you have any mosquito incense coils?
这里有蚊子,请问有蚊香吗?
这次住的饭店真是糟糕,怎么会有这么多的状况一起出?(Anton在偷笑:都是我安排的啦!)既然如此,只能要求换房间啦!
I want to change the room because it’s too noisy next door.
我想换房间,因为隔壁太吵了!
I want to change my room, but to a room with a view as good as this one.
我要求换房间!但是要和这间一样有很棒的景观。
I want to change to a room for one, with only a shower room.
我想换只有淋浴的单人房。
问题四:请给我叫醒服务!
换了房间,今天终于可以好好睡一觉了。但是明天一早还有紧凑的行程,必须要早起,打电话给room service"客房服务"叫你起床吧!
Could you wake me up at seven tomorrow morning?
明天早上7点可以叫我起来吗?
I’d like to get a wake-up call for seven-thirty tomorrow morning.
我要明天早上七点半的晨间叫醒服务。
jinshengya0757
一、1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you? 早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?您想订哪种类型的房间? 3)A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?5) What time will you be arriving? 您将在何时到达?6) May I know your name? 您能告诉我您的名字吗?7)How long will you be staying? 您将要住多久?8)I’d like to confirm your reservation. 我要确认一下您的预订。9) I’ll check the room availability. 我查查客房预订情况。10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand. 您应预期付1000美元的定金。11)There is a 10 per cent discount. 10%的折扣。12)What kind of room would you be prefer? 您要什么样的房间?13) Have you got a booking? 您预订了吗?14)A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?15) We’ll extend your reservation for you. 我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快! 17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。 18) Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好! 19) We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快! 20) Have a nice trip!一路平安! 21) All the best!万事如意。 22) Take care!多保重! 23) Good luck!祝您好运! 24) Thank you (very much) 谢谢您(非常感谢)。 25) Thanks a lot.多谢。 26) Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。 27) Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。 28) I’m very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。 29) It’s very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。 30) You are (most) welcome. 不用谢,不用客气。 31) Not at all.不用谢。 32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。 33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高兴能为您服务。 34) Glad to be of service. 很高兴为您服务。 35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。 36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。 37) Excuse me.对不起。 38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault. 非常抱歉,那是我的过错。 39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。 40) Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 41) Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。 42) That’s all right.这没什么。 43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。 44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。 45) Let’s forget it.算了吧! 46) What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么? 47) Can I help you? 48) 我能为您干点什么? 49) Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗? 50) Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。 51) Don’t worry about it别担心。 52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? 53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。 54) Who is speaking, please? 请问您是谁?(电话用语) 55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120. 我马上给您接301房间。 56) What number are you calling? 请问对方什么电话号码。 57) Who would you like to talk to? 请问受话人姓名? 58) Could you hold the line, please? 请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗? 59) Here are come letters for you. 这是您的信。 60) What a shame!多可惜! 61) I’m sorry to hear that! 听到这事我很难过。 62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。 63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it. 好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。 64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。 65) Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利! 66) Happy New Year!新年快乐! 67) Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐! 68) Happy birthday to you! 祝您生日快乐! 69) Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜) 70) My hearty congratulations! 衷心祝贺您! 71) As you wish(or like) 随您的便。 72) Certainly.当然可以。 73) Of course.当然可以。 74) Go ahead and do what you like. 干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。 75) I’m sorry, that’s not allowed. 对不起,这是不允许的。 76) No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。 77) Out of the question, I’m afraid. 恐怕不可能。 78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。 79) Turn left(right).往左(右)转。 80) Go upstairs(downstairs). 上(下)楼。 81) Take the lift to the third floor. 乘电梯到三楼。 82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance. 电梯间在大厅靠大门外。 83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall. 大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。 84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。 85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar. 邮电所在酒吧对面。 86) The bank is next to the shop. 银行在小卖部隔壁。 87) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk. 你可以收银外兑换钱。 88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?
Emily丫头
1、Sir/Mis, Are you staying or checking out? 先生/小姐,您住宿还是退房吗?
2、Could you ……,please? 能请您……吗? (let the road,让路)
3、Thank you. 谢谢
4、Over here, please. 这边请
5、Please register here ! 请这边登记
6、Thank you for staying with us. 谢谢光临
7、Please enjoy your stay. 希望您住得愉快
日常生活英语:
1. Hold on 等一下 (口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there.
2. I hate his guts. 我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts 是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts. 他是个胆小鬼。
3. Nuts, 果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼疯。a tough nut to crack, 一项艰巨的任务,一个难解之题
4. How is everything? (还好吗?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。) rut 日常的,每天都如此,get in a rut,日复一日,天天如此
5. I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。
类似的话还有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。
6. I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 马上要见你,我高兴死了。
7. A dap and dip 打个照面,露下脸就走。 Matt: Are we going to Jon’s party?我们去琼的聚会吗? Darryl: Yeah, but I don’t want to stay long, so let’s make it a dap and dip.那就去吧,不过我可不想多呆,顶多就打个照面就走人。
8. I would like to get a job within couching distance. 我想找个不用走路就可以上班的工作。Couching distance,沙发距离,就是坐在沙发上不起身也能够得着。这是那种 couch potato喜欢做的美梦。
9. Yukky 难吃,说这个词时还要做一个难吃的表情。Where did you get this food? It was yukky. 你从哪里弄了这吃的?那么难吃。
10. 与yukky相反的词是yummy,好吃极了。说这个词时,要不然就把音拖一下,要不然说它两次,表示你真的喜欢主人做的这道菜。
魅丽无限
常用酒店英语口语:
预定房间
1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金吗?
2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要预定一个套间。
3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一个安静点的房间。
4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一个风景较好的房间。
5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要预定一个单人间。
6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要预定一个双人间。
7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要预定一个豪华套间。
8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什么样的房间?
9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什么时候过来我们酒店?
10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我们酒店待多久?
11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?
12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?
13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。
14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想预订三天的标准间。
15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我们从星期二开始住三晚。
16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.离这里最近的旅游景点是海滩。
17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。
18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚吗?
19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?
21.How much will that room be?那个房间的价格是?
22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什么旅游景点?
23.Do you have any vacancies now?请问目前有空房间吗?
24.Can I just come some other time?我不能换个时间过来吗?
25.I should look up some hotel rates.我应该查一下一些酒店的价格。
26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的价格。
27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你们有其他便宜一点的吗?
28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我听说你们酒店正在打折。
29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住几晚?
30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我预订过一个房间,现在我想换一个时间。
31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能帮我查明天是否有空房吗?
32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间可以吗?
33.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?
34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐吗?
35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的订单。
36.Does the price include breakfast?房价是否包括早餐?
37.How about your hotels's location?请问贵酒店位于哪里?
38.I'll check our reservation record.我来查一下我们的预订记录。
39.The facilities at this hotel are great.这家旅馆的设施很棒。
40.We would like a room with a balcony.我们想要一个有阳台的房间。
41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我们没有商务客房了。
43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?请问您大概什么时候到酒店,先生。
44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想为我和我的家人订一间套房。
45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的订房没问题,但19日恐怕不行。
46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能帮我查一查明天有没有空房?
47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一点到,请保留预订房间。
48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通过第三方网站订的。有时候,订单会出问题。
49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.没有任何担保的情况下,我们会为您将房间保留到7点。
50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我们每天从早上6点到9点有免费的早餐自助餐,房价150元。
扩展资料:
酒店退房情景对话
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以帮我退房吗?
F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?
好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。
G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?
F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.
这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
当然,请您给我下您的护照。
G: Here you are.
给你。
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
谢谢,你也是,再见。