虎宝宝001
1.《BBC广播剧--福尔摩斯》(The Sherlock Holmes Collection - Radio Dramas)2.《BBC广播剧--圣诞颂歌》(A Christmas Carol)3.《BBC广播剧--简爱》(Jane Eyre)4.《BBC广播剧--荒凉山庄》(Bleak House)5.《BBC广播剧--布朗神父》(Father Brown)6.《BBC广播剧--美丽新世界》(Brave new world)7.《BBC广播剧 德国小镇 约翰·勒卡雷》(BBC Radio Collection: A Small Town in Germany)8.《BBC广播剧--使女的故事》(Handmaid's Tale)9.《BBC广播剧--鲁滨逊漂流记》(Robinson Crusoe)10.《BBC广播剧--艰难时世》(Hard Times)11.《BBC广播剧--我们共同的朋友》(Our Mutual Friend)12.《BBC广播剧--远离尘嚣》(Far From The Madding Crowd)13.《BBC广播剧-故园风雨后》(BBC Drama - Brideshead Revisited) 英语广播剧,为外研社儿童发展中心研发的《布奇乐乐园》产品中,“英语小剧场”的组成部分之一。也许会有不喜欢学习的孩子,但却没有不喜欢听故事的孩子。声音刺激是幼儿快速吸收语言和知识的开端,是幼儿语言学习的重要途径。非常奇妙的是,人可以随时主观地关闭自己的其他感官,如合上嘴巴,屏住呼吸,闭上眼睛,但唯独不能随意关闭耳朵的听觉。处于幼儿阶段的孩子还没有主动学习的意识,更没有能力对外界不良环境进行抵制,完全就像一张白纸一样。一般孩子的成长过程,都是任听环境的摆布,每天在听来自四周的各种噪音,各种不适合孩子的电视剧声音,还有不够专业、不够地道、不够优美的英语学习产品的声音。所以,我们幼教工作者和广大家长应该多思考给我们的孩子听些什么?优秀的英语听力内容,不但能给孩子创造一个想象的空间,锻炼孩子听英语的能力,更能从小培养孩子倾听的习惯,防止浮躁。它可以帮助家庭创设自然的双语环境,让孩子们的小耳朵随时随地都听到优美地道的声音,这种不断的大脑刺激能帮助孩子积累大量潜意识记忆的语言,从而培养出语感。《布奇乐乐园英语小剧场》中英文双语广播剧就是这样一个优秀的幼儿英语听力产品。孩子真正的阅读是从听故事开始的。许多幼儿虽然还不识字,还不能读懂图书中的内容,但如果这个时候他(她)能够听到与他(她)手中的图书内容一样的故事,就可以为日后的自主阅读打下坚实的基础。孩子有着不可低估的吸收能力,幼年时期听故事的体验会让他们有机会吸收各种各样的信息,为他们今后的图书阅读积累丰富的知识和经验。这就是我们为什么研发与英语故事相配套的中英文双语广播剧,并把它称为Audio Book的原因。中英文双语广播剧以中文导读的方式将孩子逐渐带进英语的世界,并以精心挑选的国外古典音乐为背景,让幼儿在优美的音乐、温馨的中文、和地道英语的共同熏陶中,初步感受英语国家的文化,体会双语语言的魅力,启蒙英语的语感,孩子们听懂了,会说了,会演了,会用了,让无数成人头痛不已的英语听说问题就这样轻而易举地解决了。就这样,通过听中英文双语广播剧,孩子们完成了“听故事学阅读”的第一步过程。
天真真切切
提供两个六人表演的英语短话剧剧本一、白雪公主英语短话剧SW-白雪公主 Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人 音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king’s palace: ----白雪出场 S.w: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother ? Where is my mother ? 音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场 Q: I am a queen , I’m very beautiful , Where is Mirror ? Mirror , Mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful ? M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you ! Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white . 猎人出场 H: Yes, my queen音乐起,猎人追赶白雪,公主惊慌出逃 S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please ! 白雪顺利脱逃后 S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down. 音乐起,7个小矮人出场, D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food---- 2\Somebody drank my water---- 3\Someone is sleeping now---- 4\What a beautiful girl!---- 小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话 5\How do you do? S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you! D:(齐说)Nice to meet you ,too---- 6\ welcome to our house!---- 7\Would you like to live here? S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much! D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white. 皇后、魔镜出场 Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful? M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you! Q: What ? Snow white is not dead ? Hahaha, I got a good idea! 音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话 Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple, S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma! Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite? S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma! 白雪公主咬一口后倒地 Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha… 小矮人出场、围着公主哭 Snow white wake up, wake up… 音乐起,小矮人引着王子出场 P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen! 王子唤醒公主,公主醒了 P:Wake up ! Wake up , my queen ! S.w: Thank you for your help ! P: My pleasure ! 音乐起,小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞。二、Dont Touch Me! 6人话剧剧本 Vicky和Lisa是某餐馆的服务员,一天,一个顾客对Vicky....人物AllenJimKukiFenixVickyLisaCast1. Vicky︰a waitress at Monday’s restaurant. She is a hard working girl.2. Lisa︰another waitress at Monday’s restaurant. She is a kind and naive girl. 3. Fenix︰one of customers. He’s a very ill-natured customer.4. Allen and Tim︰customers at Monday’s restaurant. They’re good and decent men.5. Kuki︰the boss of the restaurant.Scene I(One afternoon, there are many customers at the Monday’s restaurant.)Vicky and Lisa talk and go to the kitchen, and then the boss, kuki, comes in, too.Kuki: Hey, there are many customers today. Girls, work hard. Remember, Godgives all things to industry.Lisa: Yeah. I know.Vicky: We will do our best.The door opens now. Two men come in.Kuki moves to the door.Kuki: May I help you, sir? Two people? Come with me, I will take you to thetable. Allen: Yes, pleases.Tim: I’m starving. I hope I can eat the best food in this restaurant right now.Kuki: (laughing) Just a moment. Two men walk in the restaurant. Lisa walks toward them.Vicky:This is the menu, sirs. Allen&Tim: Thank you.After a few minutes. Lisa and Vicky walk to the kitchen.Lisa: Hey, Vicky. I don’t like that customer. See, that man sits near thedoor.Vicky: Why? Does he make any troubles for you?Lisa: I don’t know. I feel…….Oh, I just don’t like the way he looks at me.Scene IIVicky delivers a dish to the table where Allen and Tim sit.Vicky: (talks to herself) Lisa is right. The way that man looks at me makes meuncomfortable.Vicky delivers a dish again to Fenix’s table.Vicky: Here is your meal, sir. Enjoy it, please.Vicky turns to the kitchen. At this moment, Fenix touches her back!Vicky: Wow~~~~ (she screams.)Kuki: (runs to Vicky) what happened?Vicky: He, he……He touched me!Fenix: No!! I didn’t.Lisa: You lie!! I see you did that. What I say is an absolute truth. Other customers gather around them to
sunyang625
lily:hello,Mary!how are you?Mary:i'm fine ,thanks.and you?Lily:Just so so.i have some problems with my parents.Mary:What is that?Lily:they always let me study on weekends.I don't like to study on my weekends!Mary:oh~i'm sorry to heard that.Lily:what can i do ?John:.You can tell them that you do not want to learnLily:They may not listen to me.how about you Peter?Peter:you can have a chat to them.Lily:oh,thank you !i will try it.
哇哇叮咕
Three Little Pigs 三只小猪 Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈 their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和东东 Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他 Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是 Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天帮着妈妈 works all day. She helps her mother 做家务。 to do the housework. Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得 your own houses. 为自己盖间房。 Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再见,孩子们。去盖间房。 Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。 Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。 Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可 for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。 Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么? Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。 Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。 Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不 And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。 Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。 What are you doing, sister? 你在干什么? Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。 Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。 Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。 …… Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打 a nap. 个盹吧。 Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房 is strong. 很坚固。 Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门! Doors! Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。 Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶 aren’t strong. 都不牢固。 Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东 Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run 东跑到龙龙家。 to Long-Long’s house. Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命! 救命! Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你这两只小猪。 Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了, is coming. Let me in. 让我们进去。 Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. 龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的 My house is strong. 房子很坚固。 Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are 狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们 Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open 在这儿。小猪,快把门打 the door! 开。 Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。 你这只恶狼。 Wolf: I’ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。 Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He 讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。 blows and blows. But the house 可是房子非常坚固。 is very strong. Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。噢! Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. 龙龙:我们把水烧开。 Brother pigs: OK. 猪哥哥:好的。 Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。 Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The 三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。 wolf is dead Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- 讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东 Dong work hard with Long-Long. 和龙龙一起努力工作。 They work and play together. 他们一起工作,一起玩。
不忘初心258
英语短剧:The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威)
T---Tiger F---Fox R---Rabbit B---Bird Fr---FrogB----Bear
Tiger: I’m a great tiger. I’m very strong. I’m very brave. I’m the king of the forest.But now I’m very hungry. I must findsth. to eat at once, or I’ll dieimmediately. Oh, there’s nothinghere. And here is nothing, either. Oh, I want to have a rest. (Sleep soundly)
老虎︰ 我是一只伟大的老虎。我很坚强。我很勇敢。我是森林之王。但是我现在很饿。我必须找到某事。吃一次,否则我会立即死掉。哦,还有这儿什么也没有。在这里不算什么,要么。哦,我想休息一下。(睡得好)
Fox: I’m a fox. You can see, I’m pretty and lovely. I’m good at cheating 0andtelling lies. Just now I cheated a crew out of a piece of meat. Mm, Mm, Mm. Howdelicious it is!
狐狸︰ 我是一只狐狸。你可以看到,我漂亮又可爱。我擅长欺骗 0and 说谎。只是现在我骗出一块肉的船员。它是多么的美味!
Tiger: Ah, a fox. A good meal. Ah, a good meal.
老虎︰ 啊,一只狐狸。一顿好饭。啊,一顿好饭。
Fox: Oh, my God! What should I do? Yes, I have agood idea. Yes, a good idea. Hello! Tiger sister! How are you?
狐狸︰ 噢,我的上帝 !我该怎么办?是的我有一个好主意。是的一个好主意。你好 !虎姐 !你好吗?
Tiger: Not so good. I’m very hungry now. I want toeat you.
老虎︰ 不太好。我现在很饿了。我想要吃了你。
Fox: Oh, my dear! How dare you say that! I’m the king of the forest! I’m the king of the forest! Ifyou want to eat me, I will let you die right now.
狐狸︰ 哦,亲爱的!你怎么敢这样说 !我是森林之王 !我是森林之王 !如果你想要吃我,我会让你死现在。
Tiger: She is the king. She is cheating me. I can’t belive her. I’m the king of the forest here.
老虎︰ 她是王。她在骗我。我真不敢相信她。我是森林的这儿之王。
Fox: If you don’t believe me, just follow me and see who is theking of the forest.
狐狸︰ 如果你不相信我,只是跟着我,看看谁是森林之王
Tiger: Ok. Let’s go.
老虎︰ 好。我们走吧。
Rabbit: I’m a rabbit. I like to eat a turnip. Ah, a bigturnip. Oh! It’s toohard. I can’t pull itout.
兔子︰ 我是一只兔子。我喜欢吃萝卜。啊,一个大萝卜。哦!太难了。我不能把它拔。
Bird: I’m a bird.
鸟︰ 我是一只鸟。
Rabbit: Hi!
兔子︰ 嗨 !
Bird: Hi! What are doing here, Miss Rabbit? Can Ihelp you?
鸟︰ 嗨 !在这儿干吗,兔子小姐?我可以帮你吗?
Rabbit: Yes, please.
兔子︰ 是的请。
Frog: I’m a frog. Hello! What are you doing here? What canI do for you?
青蛙︰ 我是一只青蛙。你好 !你在这里干什么?你需要什么?
R&B: Yes, come on!
R&B︰ 是啊,来吧!
Frog : Ok! I’m coming!
青蛙︰ Ok !我来了 !
Bear: I’m a big brown bear. Hello, everyone! What are youdoing here?
熊︰ 我是一只大棕熊。你好,每个人 !你在这里干什么?
R,B&F: Come on! Come on! Mr. Bear! You are sostrong. Please come here. There is a big turnip. We are all pulling it out.Please come and help us.
R、 B & F︰ 来吧 !加油!熊先生 !你是如此强大。请到这里来。还有一个大萝卜。我们正在拔。请过来帮我们。
Bear: Ok! I’m coming.
熊︰ Ok !我来了。
Fox: Hello, Bear!
狐狸︰ 你好,熊 !
Bear: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
熊︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Frog!
狐狸︰ 你好,青蛙 !
Frog: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
青蛙︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Bird!
狐狸︰ 你好,鸟 !
Bird: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
鸟︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Rabbit!
狐狸︰ 你好,兔子 !
Rabbit: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
兔︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Tiger, Now, you see. They are so frightened!They all run away!
狐狸︰ 老虎,现在,你看到。他们是如此害怕 !他们都跑开了 !
Tiger: Yes, you are right. It’s true. I’m very sorry. You are the kingof the forest. That’s allright. I will run away. He is the king. He is the king. 老虎︰ 是的你是正确的。它是真实的。非常抱歉了。你是森林之王。那就算了。我会跑掉。他是国王。他是国王。
Fox: Wa! There is a big turnip. Now, the turnipbelongs to me.
狐狸︰哇 !还有一个大萝卜。现在,萝卜是属于我的。
小短剧的精髓特点有一下十点:
1、精短凝炼、简洁明了。
2、手法新颖、视角独特。
3、幽默为主、喜剧对白。
4、制作期短 、考虑成本。
5、主题专一、栏目固定。
6、网络传播、影响广泛。
7、门槛不高、人人可试。
8、题材广泛、不拘一格。
9、容易出手、市场急需。
10、形式多元、结构紧密。