MM头Selina
走遍美国英语口语100个句子
大家去美国旅游可以看看下面我准备的口语句子,让你走遍美国!
◇ 饭店英语 (Restaurant English)
May I have a look at the menu/wine-list? 请给我看看菜谱/ 酒水单
What's the specialty of this Restaurant? 这个餐馆的招牌菜是什么?
Are you ready to order? 您现在可以点菜了吗?
I'd like something spicy. / I'd like something not spicy 我( 不) 想吃些辣的东西
What do you recommend? 有什么菜可以推荐一下吗?
The steak sounds good to me. 听起来牛排不错
I'm full. I can't eat any more. 我饱了,不能再吃了
The bill (check), please . 劳驾,结账
Keep the change. 不用找零钱了
◇ 时间,星期和月份 (Time, Days and Months)
What time is it? 几点了
It's o'clock . 六点了
Excuse me, could you tell me the time? 劳驾,请问现在几点了?
It's half past ten . 现在十点半
Excuse me, have you got the time, please? 对不起,请问现在几点了?
It's a quarter to nine . 现在差一刻九点
What day is it today? 今天是星期几?
It's Sunday. 今天星期天
What's the date today? 今天几号?
Today is Aug. nd. 今天八月二号
What month is it? 今天几月份?
It's May. 五月
◇ 购物用语 (Shopping)
Is there anything you would like? 您要买点什么?
Yes, I'd like to buy a book. 是的,我要买本书
All right. Here you are. 行,给你
How much is it? 多少钱? Are you American? 你是美国人吗?
It's seventeen yuan and five mao. 十七块五
Could you make it cheaper? 可以便宜点吗?
May I help you? 您要买什么?
Yes, I want to buy a shirt. 是的,我想买一件衬衫
What color/size/style do you want? 要什么颜色/ 尺寸/ 样子的.?
A blue/red/green/yellow/white/black one. 蓝色的/ 红/ 绿/ 黄/ 白/ 黑
It's wonderful. I like it very much. 真不错。我非常喜欢
All right. I'll take it. 好的,我买这件衬衫
Where do I pay? 在哪儿付款?
You pay at the cashier over there. 您可以在那边的收银台付款
May I use my credit card? 我能使用信用卡吗?
Sure. Go ahead. 当然,请便
Here's your change/receipt. 这是找您的钱/ 给您的收据
Thanks for your good service. 谢谢你的热情服务!
Do come again, please. 欢迎再来
Thank you. 谢谢
You're welcome. 不用谢
◇ 电话英语 (Telephone English)
Hello, may I speak to Bill? 你好,我可以找比尔接电话吗?
Hold on, please. 稍等片刻
Sorry, he's not here. 对不起,他不在
May I leave a message? 我能留个口信吗?
Can I take a message for him? 我能代留个口信吗?
here is a call for you. 有你的电话
◇ 问候语 (Greeting)
Hello! Nice to meet you. 你好,很高兴见到你
Hello! Glad to see you. 你好,很高兴见到你
How do you do? 你好
Nice talking with you. 很高兴和你说话
Goodbye. 再见
See you. 再见
Take care. 保重
Keep well. 保重
Please say hello to your family. 请代我向你的家人问好
I hope you will come back to Beijing again! 希望你能再来北京做客
See you again in the near future. 后会有期
Hello, how are you doing? 你好吗?
Hello, welcome to Beijing ! 你好,欢迎来到北京
What's your first impression of Beijing ? 北京给你的第一感觉是什么?
How do you like Beijing ? / How do you find Beijing ? 你觉得北京怎么样?
Beijing is a beautiful city. 北京是一座美丽的城市
The people in Shengyang are very friendly. 北京人非常热情
To be civilized,to build new ethos. 讲文明,树新风
Cheers to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯
after you. 你先请
Could you help me? 你能帮助我吗?
Would you please do me a favour? 能忙我个忙吗?
Would you please give me a hand? 帮我个忙好吗?
What can I do for you? 您需要什么帮助?
May I help you? 我可以帮助你吗?
Let me help you. 我来帮助你
It's very kind of you! 你真是太好了
Go straight this way. 简直往前走
Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the International Horticultural Expo? 劳驾,请问去世园会怎么走?
Go down this street. Then turn left. 沿这条街走下去,然后往左拐
Turn right at the next crossing. 在第二个路口往右拐
I'm sorry. I have no idea where it is. 对不起,我不知道它在哪儿
Thank you all the same. 尽管如此,还是要谢谢你
Is it far from here? 离这儿远吗?
Yes. You'd better take a bus. 远,你最好坐公共汽车去
No, it's just over there. 不远,就在那里
It's about one kilometer from here. 距这里约一公里
Excuse me, dose the bus No. stop at the International Horticultural Expo? 请问, 路公共汽车去世园会吗?
Where is the nearest post office? 去最近的邮局怎么走?
How long is the ride? 坐车要用多长时间?
It will take about twenty minutes. 大约需要 分钟
Thank you very much. 非常感谢
It's my pleasure. 乐意为您效劳
◇ 饭店英语 (Restaurant English)
May I have a look at the menu/wine-list? 请给我看看菜谱/ 酒水单
What's the specialty of this Restaurant? 这个餐馆的招牌菜是什么?
Are you ready to order? 您现在可以点菜了吗?
I'd like something spicy. / I'd like something not spicy 我( 不) 想吃些辣的东西
What do you recommend? 有什么菜可以推荐一下吗?
The steak sounds good to me. 听起来牛排不错
I'm full. I can't eat any more. 我饱了,不能再吃了
The bill (check), please . 劳驾,结账
Keep the change. 不用找零钱了
◇ 其他用语 (Other Expressions)
What's the weather today? 今天天气怎么样?
It's fine. 天气很好
Lovely day, isn't it? 天气很好,是吧?
Spring is the best season here. 春天是这里最好的季节
Where are you from? 你是哪里人?
I'm from Canada . 我是加拿大人
Are you American? 你是美国人吗?
No, I'm Canadian. 不,我是加拿大人
就是爱你一下
Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. 对不起,我叫Richard Stewart。 I'm a photographer. 我是一位摄影师。 May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 我可以为你和你的小男孩儿拍一张照片吗? What's it for? 做什么用?It's for a book. 是为一本书拍的。 You're writing a book? 你在写一本书吗? It's a book of pictures. 这是一本摄影集。 I call it Family Album, U.S.A. 我称之为“走遍美国”。Oh, that's a nice idea. 噢,这想法不错。 Well, it's fine if you take our picture. 你想为我们拍照就请吧。I'm Martha Vann. 我叫Martha Vann。 Thank you. I appreciate your help. 谢谢。很感谢你的帮助。I'm Richard. What's your name? 我是Richard,你叫什么?Gerald. Gerald。 How old are you, Gerald? Gerald,你今年多大? Five. 五岁。 And where do you live? 你们住哪?We live in California. 我们住在加利福尼亚州 。 Well, welcome to New York. 噢,欢迎你们到纽约来。OK, just a second. 好了,请稍等一下。 I'm almost ready here. 我快要准备好了。 Can I help you? 我能帮你忙吗? Oh, please. 噢,太好了。 Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great! 请握住Gerald的手。很好! Now point to the buildings. 现在请指着那些建筑物。Terrific! 好极了! Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald,亲一亲妈咪,很棒! Thank you, Gerald. 谢谢你, Gerald。 And thank you, Mrs. Vann. 谢谢,Vann太太。Oh, my pleasure. 噢,不客气。 We'll be looking for your book. 我们一定去买你的书。 Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald. 谢谢。再见。Gerald,再见。 Thanks again. 再次感谢 。 Oh, you're welcome. 噢 ,请别客气。 Hey, let me take your picture! 嘿 ,让我给你拍一张照片。 Wonderful. Please. 好啊,请。 Are you from New York? 是从纽约来的吗?No, I'm from Greece. 不是,我是从希腊来的。 I'm an exchange student. 我是一名交换学生。 When did you come here? 是什么时候来这儿的? Three months ago. 三个月之前。 Your English is very good.你的英语说得很好。 Thanks. 谢谢夸奖。 I studied English in school. 我是在学校里学的英语。 Would you like some coffee? 要不要来点咖啡? No, thank you. 不了,谢谢。 Tell me about your book. 谈谈你的书吧。 Oh, it's not finished yet, 噢,它尚未完成。but I have some of the pictures. 但我手头有一些照片。Would you like to see them? 要不要看一看?Yes. I'd like that. 要啊,我想看一看。 Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A. 就在这。走遍美国。It's an album of pictures of the United States: 是关于美国的: the cities, the special places, and the people. 一些城市、一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑。 And these are pictures of people working: 这是人们工作中的照片: steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors, 钢架工人、银行职员、 警察、 街头小贩、 ambulance drivers, doctors.... 救护车驾驶员、医生等等…… Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor. 噢,这是我父亲。他是一名医生 。This is my mother. 这是我母亲。 What's her name? 她叫什么名字? Ellen. Ellen。 My younger brother, Robbie. 这是我弟弟Robbie 。He goes to high school. 他在上高中。 This is my sister Susan. 这是我妹妹Susan 。She works for a toy company. 她在一家玩具公司工作 。Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida. 这是我祖父, 他住在在Florida。 And this is my wife Marilyn. 这是我太太Marilyn 。Oh, she's very pretty. 噢 ,她很漂亮。 Thanks. And what about your family? 谢谢。那你的家庭呢?They are in Thessaloniki. 他们住在Thessaloniki 。That's a large city in northern Greece. 那是希腊北部的一个大城市。But now I'm living in the Bronx. 但现在我住在Bronx。� With a Greek-American family? 跟希裔美国家庭住吗?No. Hispanic. 不是,是西班牙语裔家庭。Oh no! It's five thirty. 哎呀,已经五点半了。Will you excuse me? 我失陪了。I have to meet my wife. 我得去接我太太。 It was nice meeting you. 非常高兴遇见你。 It was a pleasure meeting you, too. 我也很高兴碰到你。 Thanks for your help. 谢谢你的帮助。 And good luck! I've got to go. 祝你好运,我得走了。By the way, I'm Richard. 噢,我忘了说,我叫Richard。What's your name? 你呢? Alexandra. Alexandra。 Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks. 再见,Alexandra。谢谢。 Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag! 再见,Richard !Ricchard!你掉了一个旅行袋! 只有第一个视频的翻译
优质英语培训问答知识库