吧啦左耳
我们都希望每天都能够开开心心的,你知道开心高兴用英语怎么表达吗?下面是我为大家准备的一些表示高兴的英语 句子 ,欢迎大家参阅,希望大家喜欢。 表示高兴的英语句子(精选篇) 1. 每天过得开心多一点点,幸福多一点点,就是对自己最好的回报。 Happy a little bit more every day, happy a little bit more, is the best return. 2. 人生就像呼吸,呼是为了争一口气,吸是为了出一口气。 Life is like breathing, it is in order to fight for breath, breath to breath out. 3. 一个人时,善待自己;两个人时,善待对方。 A person, treat yourself; two people, they treat each other. 4. 没用的东西,再便宜也不要买;不爱的人,再寂寞也不要依赖。 Something useless, again cheap also do not buy; don't love people more lonely, do not rely on. 5. 当誓言变成了一时失言,那么所有的曾经就让它像屁一样烟消云散吧。 When the oath to become a slip of the tongue, then all have let it disappear in smoke like a fart. 6. 我们缺少的不是机会,而是在机会面前将自己重新归零的勇气。 What we lack is not chance, but in front of the chance to zero courage. 7. 命运就像天气,可以尽努力地去预料,但往往出乎意料。 Fate is like the weather, can try hard to predict, but often exceeding one's expectations. 8. 有些路看起来很近走去却很远的,缺少耐心永远走不到头。 Some roads seem close to is far away, the lack of patience will walk not to the end. 9. 要明白,你用真心对别人,别人未必会用真心对你! See, your heart to others, others will not use the sincerity to you! 10. 人生是一场博弈,你不去规划人生,人生就要来规划你。 Life is a game, you don't go to plan for life, life is to plan your. 表示高兴的英语句子(热门篇) I'm ecstatic. (我高兴得忘乎所以了。) 希望进一步强调心情非常激动的感觉时。 Yahoo!呀嗬! 表示高兴和喜悦的心情时。 Oh,boy!哇!太棒了(好家伙)表示高兴、惊喜的同时,也表示稍觉为难的心情。没有Oh, girl!的说法。 We're going camping next week. (下星期我们去宿营。) Oh, boy! (哇-!) Wow! It's great. (哇!太漂亮了!) 哇!/棒极了! Yeah! 表示同意、赞成。比Yes要随便、粗鲁。 School is canceled today. (今天学校放假!) I lost my keys! (我把钥匙丢了。) Oh, boy!哇!/呀!/棒极了! (哦!这下糟了。) Wow! 表示高兴、惊喜、赞叹。“啊”。 Look at the view! (看那边的景色!) Yeah!哈哈!/太棒了! (哇-!) Whoopee! 孩子用来表示幸福的词,如果大人使用,听上去含有讽刺的意味。 We're going to Disneyland! (我们要去迪斯尼乐园了。) Whoopee! (啊!) He got the promotion. (他升官了。) Whoopee. (啊?) I'm glad to hear it.听到这消息我很高兴。I'm happy you told me./ That's great to hear. I'm relieved to hear that. (听了那个消息,我就放心了。) I'm glad that...谢天谢地…… I'm glad that the exams are over. (谢天谢地考完了。) I feel like a million dollars. 感觉好极了。 I've never been this happy.我从没有这么高兴过。 表示高兴的英语句子(最新篇) 1.This is too good to be true.这简直不敢让人相信。 2. Nothing could be more wonderful.没有比这更让人高兴的了。 3. I made it!我成功了。 4. You did it.你干得不错。 5. I’m lucky.我运气好。 6. Thank heavens!谢天谢地。 7. I’m happy.我很高兴 8. I’m ecstatic.我高兴得忘乎所以了。 9. I’m thrilled.我太激动了。 10. I’m in heaven.我好象到了天堂。 11. I’m glad to hear it.听到这个消息我很高兴。 12. I’ve never been this happy.我从没有这么高兴过。 13. That’s good news.真是个好消息。 14. I feel great.舒服极了。
上海大徐
如何用英语表达激动之情
有时候,你会想表达非常、非常想做某事。换句话说,你会想表达你的热情。也就是说,你心情很激动,想要告诉整个世界你对某件事感到多么振奋。这与表达悲伤截然不同,它需要非常积极的措辞。你可以使用这些短语来表达你对正在做的事情的热情,或者用来支持某人。
Idioms in the introduction:
前言中的习语
1.to be pumped = to be very excited and physically ready to do something
非常激动,准备行动起来干某事
2.to be stoked = to be very enthused about something
对某事很热衷
Expressing Enthusiasm for Something You are Doing
表达对你所做的某事的热爱
这些表达是用来形容你所拥有的某物的。你也可以用这些形式来表示某人对自己的事的激动之情。当你要表达对某人的支持或热情时,你可以使用下面的表达。
1.S + be + (really, very, quite) excited + about something
对某事感到十分激动
I’m very excited about working with Tom on the new project.
和汤姆一起做这个新项目让我非常激动。
I’m quite excited about my new car!
我一想起新买的车就十分激动!
2.S + be + (really) looking forward to something
对某事十分期待
I’m really looking forward to opening the new store next week.
我对下周新店开业的事满怀期待。
She’s looking forward to taking some time off work.
她期待着能够放一段时间假。
3.S + feel confident that ...
对······很自信
I feel confident that I’ll get the position.
我有自信能够得到这份工作。
We feel confident that our son will succeed.
我们相信自己的儿子会成功。
4.S + cherish
珍惜
I cherish the time I spend with you.
我非常珍惜与你度过的时间。
Jack cherishes every opportunity to speak to a client.
杰克珍惜每一个跟顾客沟通的机会。
Expressing Enthusiasm for Something You Experience
表达对你经历的某事的热情
1.That’s / It’s / They’re amazing / awesome / fantastic / incredible / unbelievable!
这/他们真是惊人/极好/精彩/不可思议/令人难以置信的!
这些形容词也被称为“极度”形容词,用来表达你的热情。
注意使用的频率不要过高!
Wow, that’s amazing! I’ve never seen a sunset like that before!
哇,太不可思议了!我从没看过这样的日落!
Look at that mountain. It’s awesome!
看那座山。太壮观了!
2.I can’t believe ...
我真不敢相信······
The phrase “I can’t believe” is often used to express something that surprises you in a good way.
I can’t believe(我真不敢相信)这个短语是表达使你惊讶的某事的不错的方式。
I can’t believe how much fun that ride was!
我真不敢相信那次骑行是多么有趣!
I can’t believe how much I love you!
我无法相信自己是多么爱你!
Expressing Enthusiasm for Someone Else
表达对某人的热情
这些短语是用来表达对某人活动的热情,或者用来支持或相信他们所做的某事。
1.S + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted + for you / them / him / her
为你/他们/他/她感到十分高兴/激动/欣喜
I’m really delighted for you. Good luck!
真为你感到高兴。好运气!
She’s so excited for her husband.
她为自己的丈夫感到激动。
2.Congratulations! / Congratulations on the / your ...
祝贺!/祝贺你······
Congratulations on your new house!
祝贺你乔迁新居!
Congratulations! You must be a proud father!
祝贺你!你一定是一位深感自豪的父亲!
Note: Use the modal verb of probability ‘must’ to express your belief that what you say is true.
注意:使用表示可能性的情态动词must(一定)来表示你相信自己所说的对的。
You must be so excited!
你一定很激动!
She must have been thrilled!
她一定很激动!
How to Respond to Someone Who Expresses Enthusiasm
怎样对表达自己热情的人进行回应
当某人与你分享他们的激动之情时,他们会期望你对好消息作出回应。这有一些短语来帮助你传播快乐。
1.That’s great / fantastic / wonderful!
真是太好/精彩/妙了!
Your wife is pregnant. That’s fantastic!
你妻子有喜了。真是太好了!
That’s great! You should be proud of yourself.
真棒!你应该为自己感到骄傲!
2.I’m (so, very, really) happy for you
我真为你感到高兴。
I’m really happy for you. I’m sure you’ll be great at your new job.
我真为你感到高兴。我相信你会干好你的.新工作的。
I’m so happy for you and your husband. Would you like a boy or a girl?
我真为你们夫妇俩感到高兴。你想要个男孩,还是女孩呢?
At Work
工作中
Colleague 1: Hi Tom. Got a moment?
嗨,汤姆,有时间吗?
Colleague 2: Sure, what’s up?
当然,什么事儿?
Colleague 1: I’m really stoked about the new project.
我对这个新项目感到非常振奋。
Colleague 2: Why’s that?
为什么?
Colleague 1: Yes, I’m really excited about the opportunity. If things go well with this, who knows what will happen!
是的,我为这次机会感到激动不已。如果事情进展顺利,谁知道会发生什么呢!
Colleague 2: I’m really happy for you. I’m sure you’ll do a great job.
我真为你感到高兴。我相信你会干得出色的。
Colleague 1: Thanks. I hope so.
谢谢,希望如此。
Colleague 2: Of course, you must be very proud of yourself.
当然,你一定要为自己感到骄傲。
Colleague 1: Yes, to tell you the truth, this is something I’ve wanted for a while.
是的,老实告诉你吧,这是我一直梦寐以求的事了。
Colleague 2: Well, you deserve it!
哦,这是你应得的。
Colleague 1: Thanks. I appreciate it.
谢谢,我很感激。
Colleague 2: My pleasure.
别客气。
Between Friends
朋友之间
George: Doug, Doug!!Annie’s pregnant!
道格,道格!安妮有喜了!
Doug: That’s fantastic! Congratulations!
真是太好了!恭喜啊!
George: Thanks. I can’t believe we’re going to have another baby!!
谢谢。真不敢相信,我们又将迎来一个孩子!
Doug: Do you know the sex?
知道孩子的性别吗?
George: No, we want it to be a surprise.
还没,我们想保留一个惊喜。
Doug: Really, I’d want to know so I could buy all the right stuff.
真的吗,我想知道孩子是男是女,这样就方便给他买东西了。
George: You have a point. Maybe we should find out.
你说得对。也许我们应该去检查一下。
Doug: In any case, I’m really, really happy for your two.
无论如何,我是真的,真的为你们两个感到高兴。
George: Thanks. I just had to sharethe good news.
谢谢。我只是想分享下这个好消息。
Doug: Let’s go get a beer to celebrate!
我们去喝杯啤酒庆祝一下吧!
George: That’s a good idea!
真是个好主意!
Doug: My treat.
我请客。
表达热情是语言的众多功能之一。学习这些语言功能可以帮助你学习在具体的情况下具体的词汇。
优质英语培训问答知识库