dyanne1987
关于用餐的礼仪英语介绍
不同国家有不同的用餐礼仪!那么我们一起来看看吧!以下是我为您搜集整理提供到的用餐的礼仪英语内容,希望对您有所帮助!欢迎阅读参考学习!
Britain(英国)
Always: Eat with your fork in your left hand and knife in your right.
√左手持叉,右手持刀。
Never: Speak with your mouth full.
×说话时嘴里塞满了食物。
Denmark(丹麦)
Always: Place your fork downwards on a plate if you want seconds.
√若要添菜,可将餐叉朝下,置于盘上。
Never: Take the last item on any given plate. You must continue to halve it until only crumbs are left.
×取走盘中最后一份食物。若盘中留下一人份时,可考虑分而食之。
Japan(日本)
Always: Indulge in slurping. It is considered polite.
√吃饭大声咂吧,在日本被视为礼貌之举。
Never: Pour yourself a drink. It is tradition to pour drinks for one another.
×自己倒饮料。食客为彼此倒饮料,才符合传统习俗。
Thailand(泰国)
Always: Consider meals as a social event where only the person perceived as the riches pays.
√饭局其实是个社交场合,最有钱的那个自然会买单。
Never: Leave your chopsticks in the bowl. It symbolises death.
×将筷子插在碗中,那很不吉利。
Mexico(墨西哥)
Always: Wait for your host to say ‘Buen Provecho’ (Enjoy your meal) before eating.
√等主人说完“用餐愉快”(Buen Provecho)后,再开始吃喝。
Never: Arrive on time. Arrive 30 minutes late, if not later.
×准时赴宴。迟到30分钟以上,并不为过。
Middle East(中东)
Always: Eat your meal in silence.
√用餐时保持安静。
Never: Pass food with your left hand.
×用左手递食物。
Germany(德国)
Always: Cut as much food as possible with your fork to compliment the cook that the food is tender.
√取食时,能切多大切多大。在德国,这意在称赞厨师技艺高超,做出的料理入口即化。
Never: Cut lettuce in a salad. Fold it with a fork.
×吃沙拉时切生菜。食客不妨用餐叉叉起食用。
Mongolia(蒙古)
Always: Keep your palm facing up when holding cups.
√持杯时,手掌朝上。
Never: Spill milk or dairy products. It is considered bad luck.
×将牛奶或乳制品洒在地上。蒙古人认为,这会带来厄运。
Kenya(肯尼亚)
Always: Wash your hands before eating: a basin may be brought to the table for you.
√餐前洗手。餐桌上甚至备有洗手盆。
Never: Eat before the eldest male. He must eat first before anyone else can start.
×抢在最老的男性长辈前用餐。要知道,家中最老的男性长辈享有优先用餐权。
Chile(智利)
Always: Let the woman sit down before the men.
√邀请女士先入座。
Never: Speak with cutlery in your hands.
×手持刀叉,与他人交谈。
桃源捣主
Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。Anything to drink? 喝点什么?A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。Here is your food. 你的菜来了。Bring me the bill please. 请买单。Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。Here you are. 给。
我这里有对话课文!
Tom: What did you have for lunch?
汤姆:你午饭吃了什么?
Martin: I had a chicken bento.
马丁:我吃了一份鸡肉便当。
Tom: You brought it from home?
汤姆:你从家里带的便当吗?
Martin: No, I bought it here on campus.
马丁:不是,我在学校里买的。
Tom: In the cafe?
汤姆:从咖啡厅买的吗?
Martin: Yes.
马丁:对。
Tom: How was it?
汤姆:味道怎么样?
Martin: It was ok. It's better than most of the other food here and it wasn't too expensive.
马丁:还不错。比学校里卖的其他食物好吃多了,而且也不贵。
Tom: Do you eat here a lot.
汤姆:你经常在这里吃饭吗?
Martin: I try not to.
马丁:我尽量不在这边吃。
Tom: Why not?
汤姆:为什么?
Martin: It's a little more expensive and the quality isn't quite as good as I'd hope for the value.
马丁:价格有点贵,而且味道也不好,不太值这个价。
Tom: More expensive than where?
汤姆:比什么地方价格贵?
Martin: More expensive than a small restaurant or a specialized chicken place down in town.
马丁:比城镇里的小餐馆和鸡肉店里的价格贵。
Tom: Really? I agree with you about the quality but I thought it was quite cheap up here.
汤姆:真的吗?我也认为味道一般,不过我认为这里的食物非常便宜。
Martin: I just find I can find a little better deal sometimes in town and a lot better quality for about the same price.
马丁:我在城镇里找到了更好的地方,同样的价格可以吃到好吃的多的食物。
Tom: So about lunch, do you have lunch here?
汤姆:你经常在学校吃午饭吗?
Martin: Often? No.
马丁:你是说经常吗?不是。
Tom: What do you do for lunch?
汤姆:你午饭一般吃什么?
Martin: I usually go home and eat. I'm not on campus that often.
马丁:我经常回家吃。我不常在学校里吃午饭。
Tom: Ok, yeah. 'Cause I kind of get stuck up here from morning until evening so I'm eating there everyday.
汤姆:好。因为我一天到晚都待在学校里,所以我每天都在这里吃饭。
Martin: Everyday. Sorry to hear that.
马丁:每天。听到这个我感觉很难过。
Tom: What do you do for dinner, do you cook?
汤姆:晚饭你一般会吃什么?你自己做晚饭吃吗?
Martin: Yes I do, most often, usually just easy beef stir-fries or now and then go out...
马丁:对,我经常做,一般我会做简单的炒牛肉,有时我也出去吃……
Tom: Like chinese-style.
汤姆:中式食物。
Martin: Yeah. Easier to cook than Japanese-style.
马丁:对。比做日式食物要简单。
Tom: Do you shop everyday or do you go shopping once a week.
汤姆:你是每天都去购物,还是一周购物一次?
Martin: I usually shop every other day.
马丁:我基本上每天都购物。
Tom: Ok. So you like fresh food.
汤姆:好,所以你喜欢新鲜的食物?
Martin: Yes.
马丁:对。
Tom: Do you live on your own.
汤姆:你是自己住吗?
Martin: Yes. How about you?
马丁:对,你呢?
Tom: Oh yeah, I live on my own.
汤姆:我也是自己住。
Martin: That's always better sometimes.
马丁:这样有时候很好。
Tom: With my cooking, it's not better that I live on my own.
汤姆:我厨艺不好,所以自己住不太好。
两人一起去吃饭的英语对话篇2
Ms.Wang: How about eating breakfast together?
一起去吃早饭吧?
Ms.Wu: That's a good idea!
好主意!
Ms.Wang: I know there is a new English restaurant nearby.Shall we go there for breakfast?
我知道附近新开了一家英式餐馆。去那吃好不好?
Ms.Wu: OK.
好。
Waiter: May I take your order now?
可以为您点餐了吗?
Ms.Wang: Yes,please.Please give us a full English breakfast.
好的。请给我们一份超大份的英式早餐。
Ms.Wu: By the way,what are the food of a full English breakfast?
问一下,一份超大份的英式早餐里都有什么吃的?
Waiter: Much food.Such as sausages,bacon,fried eggs,hash brown,baked beans and so on.
可多啦。比如香肠啦,培根啦,煎蛋啦,炸土豆饼啦,茄汁黄豆等等。
Ms.Wu: So much!We will need not to eat lunch and supper if we eat the full English breakfast.
这么多啊!如果干掉一份英式早餐,那我们就不用吃午饭和晚饭了。
两人一起去吃饭的英语对话篇3
Mom:John, come and get it; breakfast is ready。
约翰,过来吃饭,早餐准备好了。
John:I'm still getting ready for school. I can't find my schoolbag。
我还在准备上学的东西呢。我找不到我的书包了。
Mom:I told you to pack it last night. What did you do with it?
我昨天晚上就让你准备书包,你是怎么做的?
John:I did. But I used something in the bag later。
我收拾过了,但后来我又用过里面的东西。
Mom:Anyway, hurry up! Here is your carrot juice。
不管怎样,快点吧,这是你的胡萝卜汁。
John:Can I have apple juice, Mom?
我能喝苹果汁吗?妈妈?
Mom:Don't be so fussy about stuff。
别这么挑剔。
John:Oh, Mom.。。
哦,妈妈。。。
Mom:Do you want your fried egg sunny-side up?
煎蛋你要单面煎吗?
John:Yes. But I prefer oatmeal first. I'll make it myself。
是的。但是我想先吃麦片粥,我自己来弄吧。
Mom:Good. I'll butter your toast then。
好。那我来给你的面包抹上黄油。
John:I wish I could have breakfast steak today。
我真希望今天早餐能吃牛排就好了。
Mom:I'll make it for you tomorrow。
我明天给你做。
John:Thanks。
谢谢。