• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    151

吃货迷思
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文情诗翻译

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

泡沫鱼头

已采纳

爱情从来只有两种结局,不是殊途,便是同归。我精心收集了关于英文情诗带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

A Man and a Woman Sit Near Each Other

一男一女促膝而坐

Robert Bly

罗伯特 勃莱

A man and a woman sit near each other, and they do not long

一男一女促膝而坐,这样的时刻

at this moment to be older, or younger,nor born

他们不会渴求更老或更加年轻,抑或

in any other nation, or time, or place.

生在另一个国度、另一个时间或地点。

They are content to be where they are, talking or not-talking.

他们心满意足于此情此景,无论交谈还是沉默。

Their breaths together feed someone whom we do not know.

他俩的呼吸共同为某个我们所不识的人提供养分。

The man sees the way his fingers move;

那个男人看着他手指动弹的样子;

he sees her hands close around a book she hands to him.

他看到她的双手围拢着一本递过来的书。

They obey a third body that they share in common.

他们服从着他们共享的另一个身体。

They have made a promise to love the body.

他们早就做出承诺:爱这身体。

Age may come, parting may come, death will come.

年龄会变老,分离会到来,死亡终会降临。

A man and a woman sit near each other;

一男一女这样促膝而坐:

as they breathe they feed someone we do not know,

他们呼吸时,为我们所不识的人提供养分,

someone we know of, whom we have never seen.

某个我们知道却从未见面的人。

To his Coy Mistress 致羞怯的情人

by Andrew Marvell

Had we but world enough, and time,

如果我们的世界够大,时间够多,

This coyness, lady, were no crime.

小姐,这样的羞怯就算不上罪过。

We would sit down and think which way

我们会坐下来,想想该上哪边

To walk, and pass our long love's day;

去散步,度过我们漫漫的爱情天。

Thou by the Indian Ganges' side

你会在印度的恒河河畔

Shouldst rubies find; I by the tide

寻得红宝石:我则咕哝抱怨,

Of Humber would complain. I would

傍着洪泊湾的潮汐。我会在

Love you ten years before the Flood;

诺亚洪水前十年就将你爱,

And you should, if you please, refuse

你如果高兴,可以一直说不要,

Till the conversion of the Jews.

直到犹太人改信别的宗教。

My vegetable love should grow

我植物般的爱情会不断生长,

Vaster than empires, and more slow.

比帝国还要辽阔,还要缓慢;

An hundred years should go to praise

我会用一百年的时间赞美

Thine eyes, and on thy forehead gaze;

你的眼睛,凝视你的额眉;

Two hundred to adore each breast,

花两百年爱慕你的每个乳房,

But thirty thousand to the rest;

三万年才赞赏完其它的地方;

An age at least to every part,

每个部位至少花上一个世代,

And the last age should show your heart.

在最后一世代才把你的心秀出来。

For, lady, you deserve this state,

因为,小姐,你值得这样的礼遇,

Nor would I love at lower rate.

我也不愿用更低的格调爱你。

But at my back I always hear

可是在我背后我总听见

Time's winged chariot hurrying near;

时间带翼的马车急急追赶;

And yonder all before us lie

而横陈在我们眼前的

Deserts of vast eternity.

却是无垠永恒的荒漠。你

Thy beauty shall no more be found,

的美绝不会再现芳踪,

Nor, in thy marble vault, shall sound

你大理石墓穴里,我的歌声

My echoing song; then worms shall try

也不会回荡:那是蛆虫将品尝

That long preserv'd virginity,

你那珍藏已久的贞操,

And your quaint honour turn to dust,

你的矜持会化成灰尘,

And into ashes all my lust.

我的情欲会变成灰烬:

The grave's a fine and private place,

坟墓是个隐密的好地方,

But none I think do there embrace.

但没人会在那里拥抱,我想。

Now therefore, while the youthful hue

因此,现在趁青春色泽

Sits on thy skin like morning dew,

还像朝露在你的肌肤停坐,

And while thy willing soul transpires

趁你的灵魂自每个毛孔欣然

At every pore with instant fires,

散发出实时的火焰,

Now let us sport us while we may;

此刻让我们能玩就玩个尽兴;

And now, like am'rous birds of prey,

此刻,像发情的猛禽

Rather at once our time devour,

宁可一口把我们的时光吞掉

Than languish in his slow-chapp'd power.

也不要在慢嚼的嘴里虚耗。

Let us roll all our strength, and all

让我们把所有力气,所有

Our sweetness, up into one ball;

甜蜜,滚成一个圆球,

And tear our pleasures with rough strife

粗鲁狂猛地夺取我们的快感

Thorough the iron gates of life.

冲破一扇扇人生的铁栏栅:

Thus, though we cannot make our sun

这样,我们虽无法叫太阳

Stand still, yet we will make him run.

驻足,却可使他奔向前。

A Red Red Rose 红玫瑰

by:Robert Burns

O, my Luve's like a red, red rose

That's newly sprung in June;

O, my Luve's like the melodie,

That's sweetly play'd in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

So deep in luve am I;

And I will luve thee still, my dear,

Till a' the seas gang dry.

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,

And the rocks melt wi' the sun;

I will luve thee still, my dear,

While the sands o' life shall run.

And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!

And fare-thee-weel, a while!

And I will come again, my Luve,

Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!

红玫瑰

郭沫若 译

吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,

六月初开韵晓风;

吾爱吾爱如管弦,

其声悠扬而玲珑。

吾爱吾爱美而殊,

我心爱你永不渝,

我心爱你永不渝,

直到四海海水枯;

直到四海海水枯,

岩石融化变成泥,

只要我还有口气,

我心爱你永不渝。

暂时告别我心肝,

请你不要把心耽!

纵使相隔十万里,

踏穿地皮也要还。

英文情诗翻译

104 评论(12)

猪咩小宝er

英语诗歌以其独特的文体形式充分调动、发挥语言的各种潜能,使之具有特殊的感染力。读来隽永,富有音韵美。我整理了关于长篇的英文情诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!

影子的一课,教你理解爱情

STAND still, and I will read to thee

请站一下,听我给你讲一课,

A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.

亲爱的,讲讲爱的哲学。

These three hours that we have spent,

我们在此散步已经三个小时,

Walking here, two shadows went

陪伴我们的是两个影子,

Along with us, which we ourselves produced.

这影子本产自我们自己;

But, now the sun is just above our head,

而现在太阳已恰好照着头顶,

We do those shadows tread,

我们踩着自己的影,

And to brave clearness all things are reduced.

一切东西都显得美丽、清晰。

So whilst our infant loves did grow,

我们的爱苗也这样成长,

Disguises did, and shadows, flow

我们的遮盖掩饰也这样

From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.

渐渐消逝。但如今不再这样。

That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,

那种爱情还未升上最高点,

Which is still diligent lest others see.

当它还在竭力躲避旁人的眼。

Except our loves at this noon stay,

除非我们的爱停在午时,

We shall new shadows make the other way.

我们会在另一面造出新的影子。

As the first were made to blind

起初的影子用来骗旁人,

Others, these which come behind

后来的影子用来骗我们——

Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.

对付自己,蒙骗自己的双眼。

If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,

假如我们的爱情渐渐削弱,

To me thou, falsely, thine

就会我对你、你对我

And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.

把各自的行为遮遮掩掩。

The morning shadows wear away,

上午的影子浙渐耗完,

But these grow longer all the day ;

下午的影子却不断发展.

But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.

一旦爱情衰退.它的来日苦短!

Love is a growing, or full constant light,

爱以饱满不移的光照临世界,

And his short minute, after noon, is night.

但它正午若过,下一分钟就是夜。

The Difference Between Love and Like

by Anna Site Herdiyanti

In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster,

But in front of the person you like, you get happy.

In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring,

But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.

If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush,

But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile.

In front of the person you love, you can’t say everything on your mind,

But in front of the person you like, you can.

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy,

But in front of the person you like, you can show your own self.

The person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes,

You can’t look straight into the eyes of the one you love,

But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like.

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them,

But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.

The feeling of love starts from the eye.

And the feeling of like starts from the ear.

So if you stop liking a person you used to like,

All you need to do is cover your ears.

But if you try to close your eyes,

Love turns into a teardrop and remains in your heart forever after.

爱与喜欢的区别

安娜.思蒂.何迪艳提(著)

面对心爱的人,你的心跳会加速,

然而面对喜欢的人,你会兴高采烈。

面对心爱的人,冬天就像是春天,

然而面对喜欢的人,冬天是个美丽的冬天。

假如你凝视的是心爱的人,你会脸红,

但假如你凝视的是喜欢的人,你会微笑。

面对心爱的人,你不能说出心中的一切,

然而面对喜欢的人,你言无不尽。

面对心爱的人,你容易羞涩,

然而面对喜欢的人,你能展现真实的自我。

心爱的人时刻萦绕在你心头,

你不能直视心爱的人的眼睛,

而你却能欣然接受喜欢的人的目光。

当心爱的人哭泣,你会一同落泪,

而当喜欢的人哭泣,你会停下来安慰。

爱的感觉源自眼睛,

而喜欢的感觉源自耳朵。

所以如果你不再喜欢你喜欢的人,

你只需要堵住耳朵。

但是如果你试图闭上眼睛,

爱便会化作一滴泪水,永远留在你的心中。

SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

By Pierre De Ronsard

作者:龙萨

Tr. Zhang Heqing

翻译:张和清

Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。

Or to the general sun, who everywhere

或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处

Goes common with his light? You walk alone

挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,

And you are such that envy must despair

你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望

Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,

You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,

Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。

Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,

Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,

So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

你的美丽至今无人企及。

Either your body shields some noble demon,

你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,

Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,

Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。

142 评论(15)

相关问答