• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    82

纯洁的毛灾灾
首页 > 英语培训 > 单位英语面试

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

切尔西爱吃鱼

已采纳

英语面试对话3分钟(通用5篇)

面试是一种经过组织者精心设计,在特定场景下,以考官对考生的面对面交谈与观察为主要手段,由表及里测评考生的知识、能力、经验等有关素质的考试活动。下面是我为大家收集的英语面试对话3分钟,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it。 (你能在两内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription。 (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well。 (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position。 (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future。 (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

I: Nice to meet you, xx。 I’m XX, HRD of the company。 Please have a seat。

很高兴认识你xx。我是人力资源总监XX,请坐。

A: Nice to meet you, Ms。 XX。

你好XXX女士。

A: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school。What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job。

从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。

I: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance。 To have risen 200—percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat。 I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted。 I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement。

我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。

I:What particular aspect of the company interests you most。

公司有什么特别的方面使你最感兴趣。

A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments。My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America。I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there。What are your plans for the next few years。

我最感兴趣的是你们公司在拉丁美洲的发展。我父亲是一位军官,所以我们在拉美住了3年。我知道你们刚和那里的两家加工公司合资,接下来几年你们有什么计划呢?

I:What classes did you like best back in school?

在学校你最喜欢哪门课?

A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers。

统计会计与微积分是我最喜爱的科目,因为我很好的数学天分。

I:Describe your personal comprehensive ability?

说一下你的个人综合能力

A:It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel。 My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order

要考虑到每个人的意见,让他们有机会脱颖而出。我的角色,在我看来,是组织,就要依靠大家的力量。

Why are you interested in working for our company?

为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record。

因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment。

因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position。

因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you。

因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program。

因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。

Why did you leave your former company?

为什么离开以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible。

因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job。

因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future。

因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging。

因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things。

因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。

The Overseas Investment company is looking for a secretary for the office manager. The called the Chinese Business School and asked them to recommend one of their recent graduates. The school sent Miss Wang’s personal history to them and arranged for an interview. Now Miss Wang is being interview by Mr. Davis, the office manager.

海外投资公司正在替公司经理找一个秘书,他们打电话给中国商业学校,请他们推荐一个近期毕业的学生。学校把王小姐的履历书寄给他们,并安排了一次面谈。现在是王小姐接受公司经理戴维斯先生的面谈。

S: Mr. Davis,

W: Miss Wang

S:维斯先生,

W:王小姐

S: What kind of a job are you interested in?

你对哪种工作感兴趣?

W:I want a job in which I can use English. I would also like to be have some responsibility in my work.

我想要一个能用英文的工作,也希望我的工作负有一些责任。

S:I can appreciate that. I would expect my secretary to be able to work independently and take over some of my ordinary responsibilities such as answering routine correspondence, taking phone calls for me, and sometimes assisting me with personal business affairs.

我欣赏这个想法。我希望我的秘书能够独立工作,并接办我一些平常的事务,例如回日常书信、替我接电话、有时帮我处理私人业务等。

W: Yes, I see. In my previous job, I did typing and filing every day.

是的,我知道。我以前做的工作是每天打字、存档。

S: Have you had any experience asa guide?

你有做导游的经验吗?

W: Well, not exactly. But I have shown some of my foreign friend around Beijing.

嗯,不算真的有,但是我曾经带一些外国朋友浏览过北京。

S: Once in a while we have visitors from abroad and I would like to be able to ask my secretary to take them shopping and sightseeing. W: I think I would like that.

偶尔我们会有从国外来的客人,我希望能让我们的秘书带他们去逛街和观光。我想我会喜欢的。

S: I see. We work a five-day week and there is rarely any overtime. The salary would be ¥1600 to start and raise would be given according to your ability.

我明白了。我们每周工作五天,很少加班,起薪一千六百元,会根据你的能力来加薪。

S: Well, how do you feel about the job, Miss Wang?

好,王小姐,你觉得这个工作怎样?

W: I think it sounds like that what I am looking for.

我想这似乎正是我要找的工作。

S: Thank you. You should be hearing from us within a few days.

谢谢,几天之内你就会收到我们的消息。

W: Thank you, Mr. Davis.

谢谢,戴维斯先生。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的职业,能否做个概括的说明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的`职业,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的职业,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的职业,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经历,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的职业单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经历用在这份职业上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份职业?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习职业,使我适合这份职业。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项职业的人吗?你能承受职业上的压力吗?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)职业所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、职业努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政职业的主要目标

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在职业中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在职业中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。

Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到职业是最重要的。

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前我国经济的总体情况以及我国入世对我们行业的影响。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个职业中积累了一些行政经历,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经历和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理职业。

(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的职业呢!

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这职业伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份职业,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

单位英语面试

125 评论(14)

缠藤小妖

面试的英语对话

面试是通过书面或面谈的形式来考察一个人的工作能力与否,物以类聚,通过面试可以初步判断应聘者是否可以融入自己的团队。以下是我收集的面试的英语对话,欢迎查看!

A:Hello, this is HR of Future Clothes Company. May I speak to Fred?

你好,我是Future服装公司的面试官,可以和佛瑞德通话吗?

B:This is Fred. So glad to have your phone call.

我就是佛瑞德。很开心接到你的电话。

A:I'm calling to inform you have passed the interview.

我打电话是通知你,你已经通过了公司的面试。

B:Really? My god! I'm so excited to hear the good news.

是真的吗?上帝啊!听到这个消息简直太髙兴了。

A:Wait…wait…one more thing, please come here to sign the employment contract tomorrow morning.

等下,还有一个事情请在明天上午来公司签订劳动合同。

B:I see. Thank you again for calling us.

我明白了。再次感谢你的来电。

A:Don't mention it. We will be colleagues from now on and I hope we will get along well with each other.

不用谢。我们从现在开始就是同事了。我希望我们会相处愉快。

B:That's for sure. There are lots of things we should learn from you.

那是肯定的。我们还有很多东西需要跟你学习的。

C:Fred, I have good news to tell you.

佛瑞德,我有好消息要告诉你。

B:What good news?

什么好消息?

C:Next month I will become one member of Pineapple Computer Company.

从下月起我将成为Pineapple电脑公司的一名员工了。

B:Is that true? I can not believe this. David and I are also members of Future Clothes Company.

是真的吗?我简直不敢相信。大卫和我也被Future服装公司录用了。

C:Congratulations! Let's go out to have a drink.

恭喜啊!那我们出去喝一杯吧!

问:你是什么时候毕业的,毕业于什么学校,什么专业?

When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?

答:我是1995年毕业的,毕业于南通卫生学校,护干专业。

I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.

问:你已经工作了几年了?从哪一年开始?

How many years have you been working? From which year?

答:五年了。从1995年开始

Five years .Since 1995

问:你将怎样花费你的薪水?你想在新加坡挣多少钱?

How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?

答:自己留一部分生活费用,其它寄回去,或存银行。

I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank

问:你所在的医院有多少护士,多少医生?

How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?

答:有100名左右的护士,有80名医生,还有2名美国来的外籍专家。

About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from

问:到新加坡后如不适应新环境, 新气候,怎么办?

What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?

答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再难的苦,我都会挺住,何况逆境会造就人才!

I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me

问:你能自我介绍一下自己吗?还有关于你的一切。

Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?

答:可以的,我名叫张平,我来自江苏省启东市,卫校(中专)学历,25岁

Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.

问:你在什么单位工作?担任什么职务?请说明你的工作程序(流程)。

Where do you work now? and what’s your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.

答:我在启东市人民医院工作,担任护士职务。

I now work in Qidong people’s Hospital as a nurse.

问:你是通过什么知道新加坡的?

In which way do you know Singapore?

答:通过看电视,读报纸,听收音机等。

I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.

问:你在医院里轮班吗?你们小组里有几个人。

Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?

答:是的,我是轮班的。我们小组有八个人。

Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.

问:你可以做12小时轮班吗?如果护士长故意刁难你,怎么办?

Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?

答:是的,可以的。

Yes, I can.

问:如果病人或病人家属由于不理解你的工作,对你态度不好,你怎么办?

If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?

答:首先,我会检查一下我自己是否有短处。如果有,我会向他们道歉;如果没有,我会耐心地向他们作解释工作,直到他们满意为止。

First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.

问:如果他们故意找你麻烦,闹事,怎么办?

If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?

答:首先,我不会跟他们吵,骂不还口,打不还手,而是耐心地解释。解释无效,我会向上级汇报。当然,我想新加坡是一个文明的国家,应该不会出现这种情况。

问:你在医院里月薪多少?

What’s your monthly salary in the hospital?

答:每月不含加班,人民币1000元左右。

About one thousand Renminbi yuan , not including overthime salary.

问:你家里有多少人?

How many people are there in your family?

答:三个人,丈夫,女儿和我。

Three people: my husband, my daughter, and me .

问:你来新加坡,你的父母同意吗?

You want to go to Singapore, and do your parents agree with you?

答:同意的,而且非常支持。他们希望我多学技术,多挣钱。

Yes, they do. And they support me very much . They hope I can learn more technologies and make more money.

问:你来新加坡,你的父母谁来照顾?家里人想你,或你想家,你怎么人?

Who will take care of your parents if you go to Singapore? If your parents miss you, or you miss them, what will you do?

答:他们身体很健康,还能干活,即使有事,也有我许多的亲戚,像伯伯和伯母啦,表哥表姐等他们会帮忙的。

They are very healthy. They can work now. If something happens, many of my relatives, say ,my uncles, aunts, and cousins, can help them.

问:你结婚了吗?

Are you married or single?

答:没有/ 结婚了。

No./ Yes, I am married.

问:有没有男朋友?为什么现在还没有结婚?

Do you have boyfriend? Why have not you got married?

答:没有,我一直是单身。(或以前有过男朋友,但现在分手了,或有男朋友,但他也非常支持我出国锻炼。)

No, I am single./ I had a boyfriend, but now we were separated./ Yes, I have, and he also encourages me to work in Singapore to improve myself. My hospital is a state-owned hospital in general. However, there are investment from Hong Kong in the gynecology department, obstetrics department and pediatrics department, which I work at . And people from Hong Kong also manage the three departments.

问:请谈一下你的医院好吗?

Can you tell me something about your hospital?

答,好的,它是一个全国二等甲级医院,是中国县级最高的级别,它还是世界卫生组织,联合国儿童基金会和中国卫生部命名的爱婴医院,它又是许多医科大学的教学医院。

O.K. It is a Class-two Grade-one hospital in China. Among the best hospitals at county level. It is also a Baby-friendly Hospital named by WHO, United Nations Children’s Fund and the Ministry of Public Health of China. My hospital is also the teaching and training base or many medical colleges.

问:请问你们医院有哪些科室?

答:There are 传染病科(Infectious disease department), 结核病科(tuberculosis department), 妇科(gynecology department),产科(obstetrics department), 儿科(pediatrics department), 内科(internal medicine department), 外科(surgical

department), 普通外科(general surgery department), 急救站(first-aid station), 眼科(ophihaimonogy department), 牙科(dental department), 耳鼻喉科(ENT department), 泌尿科(urology department), 皮肤科(dermatology department), 麻醉科(anesthesiology department),中医科(TCM department), 精神病科(psychiatry department), 骨科(orthopediacs department), 胸外科(cerebral surgery depart.) 脑外科(thoraeic surgery depart). 心脏内科(cardiology depart) 心脏外科(cardiology surgery depart), 神经内科

(neurology depart),, 神经外科(neuro-surgery depart), 手术室(operation theater)等等and so on.

问:请摘下你的口罩和手套,可以吗?

Please take off your mask and gloves, OK ?Or Would you please take off your mask and gloves?

答:可以的'。OK。

A:What do you consider to be your strong points?

你认为你的优点在什么地方?

B:I think I’m tough not only physically but mentally.

不只是身体,我想我精神上也很坚强。

A:Why do you say that?

为什么你会这么说呢?

B:I have been playing football since high school. At present, I’m a member of a community football club.

我从高中开始便一直在踢足球。现在是社区足球俱乐部的成员。

A:Really? Are you still playing?

真的吗?现在也还继续在踢吗?

B:Yes. I practice every weekend with my teammates.

是的,我每个周末都和队友练习。

A:I see. You must be tough.

原来如此。你身体一定很健壮吧。

B:I never get tired. I think this comes from practicing football.

由于练习足球的缘故,我从未感到疲劳。

A:What do you consider to be your weak points?

你认为你的缺点在什么地方?

B:Frankly speaking, I’m a typical Chinese workaholic. I don’t mind working late at night. Due to that, I tend to leave the office late.

老实说,我是个典型的中国式工作狂。工作到深夜也不觉得痛苦。由于这个缘故我经常很晚才下班。

A:What kind of people are you reluctant to work with?

什么类型的人你不想和他一起工作?

B:So far I haven’t met any particular kind. However, I may rule out those who prefer chatting to working.

到目前为止我还没遇到这样的人。不过,我讨厌喜欢聊天胜于喜欢工作的人。

A:Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team?

你喜欢单独工作或是团体工作?

B:It depends on the type of work. Usually I prefer to work alone, because I’m self-motivated. But I can work either way. If necessary, I don’t hesitate to join the team.

要看是什么样的工作。通常我的个性比较适合单独工作,因为我是个主动自发的人。可是,这两种方式我都能接受。如果有需要,我会毫不迟疑地加人团队。

358 评论(12)

相关问答