我是漂亮小小妞
下面是我整理的五分钟英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
五分钟英语对话:
A: Good morning, sir. (早上好,先生)
B: Good morning, sit down, please. (早上好,请坐)
A: Thank you. (谢谢!)
B: Tell me a little bit about yourself. (请简单的介绍你自己)
A: My name is LiuTianyu and I live in Changsha,I was born in 1991. My major was business administration.(我叫刘天宇,在长沙生活,1991年出生,我主修的是商业行政管理)
B: I wonder why you want to work for a newspaper. (我想知道你为什么会想在报社工作)
A: I did reporting for the university newspaper at my school.And I've always been very interested in journalism.( 我在大学的报社曾担任过采访的工作, 我对新闻工作一直很有兴趣)
B: But journalism--it's a very different profession from administration.You know a lot about administration. Why don't you choose to work for a company looking to train managers? (但新闻工作与行政工作是非常不同的领域, 你知道很多有关行政的工作, 你为什么不去选择担任储备经理的工作?)
A: I studied administration, yes, but I am more attracted to writing articles.I want to use my knowledge of business to write financial news. (我是学商业行政管理,但我对写 文章 很感兴趣, 我要运用我的商业知识来撰写财金新闻)
B: A new reporter must expect to work many hours. (但新的采访员将会工作很长的时间)
A: I know that the profession requires dedication. (我知道这种职业是需要一番奉献的)
B: You should expect to work more than fifty hours a week.And there is a lot of pressure in this job.You have to get stories in by the deadline.You have to be very independent. You have to know how to arrange things by yourself.(你会一周工作超过五十小时,而且在工作上会有很大的压力。你要在截止时间内取得报导。你要非常独立,你也必须知道如何去安排你的事情)
A: I know that beginning reporters work many hours.I am very willing to take on the challenge. (我知道新的采访员会工作很长的时间,我很乐意接受挑战)
B: May I ask how well you know this city? (我能知道你有多了解这个城市吗?)
A: I grew up here. (我在这里长大的。)
B: But you went to college in Shanghai University.So you haven't lived here for almost three years, yes? (但你到上海念大学? 那你有三年没待在这里了,是吧?)
A: Yes, that's true. But I grew up in this city.And I know this city very well. I have no trouble getting where I need to go. (是的。但我是在这个城市长大的,我非常了解这个城市。我到任何地方都没有问题)
B: That's good. Because if you're hired, we will be sending you everywhere.The job is in the city news department.(很好,因为你一经录取,我们有可能派你到任何地方,工作是在市新闻部)
A: Yes, I'm aware of that. (是的,我了解)
B: Judging by the stories you gave us, I'd say your writing is very good.Have you written things other than newspaper stories? (在你给我们的简历中,我必需说你的写作能力不错。你有写过有别于新闻的文章吗?)
A: I have experience writing newsletters for a health club.I mentioned that in my resume. (我曾为健康俱乐部写过通讯报导。我有在我的履历表中提到)
B: You did that while you were in school? (你写通讯报导是在你还在学校的时候吧?)
A: Yes. (是的。)
B: Oh, yes, I see it. Well, I think our interview is complete then.Are there any questions you would like to ask me? (喔,是的,我看到了。好吧,我想我们的面谈就到此结束,你还有什么问题想要问我吗?)
A: No, not at the moment. (没有,现在没有。)
B: Alright, then. We will probably be giving you a call in ten days or so.I have to interview several more people. (好的,我们大概会在十天左右跟你联系。我还要再 面试 几个人)
A: Thank you, Mr. Sun. (谢谢你,孙先生。)
爱笑的眼乌珠
A: Hi, Bruce!你好,Bruce!B: Hi, Alice! How are you?你好嘛,Alice!A: Pretty good. The summer vacation is approaching, do you have any plan for it?还不错。暑假就要到了,你有什么计划吗?B: I want to go to Disneyland in Los Angeles.我要去洛杉矶的迪士尼乐园。A: That's cool! Why do you want to go there?哇,太酷了!你为什么要去那啊?B: My cousin went there last year, and he said he enjoyed himself a lot there.我的表哥去年去那里玩了,他说很不错,玩的很开心。A:My favourite cartoon character is Snow White.She is in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.Her mother died and her step-mother was very bad.She evebn tried to kill her.Later she met the dwarfs in the forest.They helped her.At last a handsome prince married her and she lived a happy life.I likeher because she is brave and clever.I can learn a lot from her. 我最喜欢的卡通人物是白雪公主。她是白雪公主和七个小矮人中的任务。她的母亲去世了,她的后母非常坏。她甚至(even)试图杀死她。之后,她在森林里遇到了小矮人。他们帮助她。最后,一个帅气的王子娶了她,她过上了幸福的生活。我之所以喜欢她是因为她勇敢而聪明。我可以从她身上学到很多东西。 B: I went to Hong Kong Disney Land with my mum, my brother and my grandma in July. Mad Hat Cup in Disney Land is my favorite game. We sat in a cup; it is green with a lot of waves pattern on it. The cups have different colors and patterns. When the game started, the cup turned and turned and turned around. It went faster and faster gradually. When it's time up it stopped slowly.When I was in the cup I didn't feel dizzy, when I got out of the cup I felt very dizzy. But I wanted to try it again!我和我妈妈,还有我的姥姥去年六月份去了香港的迪士尼乐园。迪士尼的疯狂帽子是我最喜欢的游戏。我们坐在一个帽子里,这是一定绿色的帽子,上面还有许多波浪的形状。帽子各式各样,颜色也丰富多彩。游戏开始的时候,帽子开始转圈,速度也变的越来越快,直到游戏结束才渐渐变慢。坐在帽子里我并不晕,可是出来的时候就开始晕眩。但是我还想再玩一次!A: That will be interesting! Haha! 哈哈!那一定很有趣!
a小镇子a
英语对话的练习,可以根据个人或团体的整体水平来决定英语对话的时间长短。下面是我给大家整理的5分钟英语对话 范文 ,供大家参阅!
5分钟英语对话范文:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME
Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on.
We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.
格伦:克里斯托弗, 请你抓紧时间,不然我们就不能准时到达冰球场了。快点啊。 我们半路上还要接大山和云波呢。
Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on.
克里斯托弗:我马上就下去。 我正要穿冰球裤。
Glen: Need any help?
格伦:要帮忙吗?
Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.
克里斯托弗:不用了,谢谢,我能自己来。
Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van.
格伦:好的,我到车上等你。
Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?
克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到车上去好吗?
Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.
格伦:行,不过,你得自己拿球杆。
Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?
格伦:你跟你妈妈说“再见”了吗?
Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.
克里斯托弗:说了,她要你回家的路上买份报纸。
Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late.
We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you
tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you
excited about the hockey game?
格伦:请转123房间。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我们有些迟了。大约十分钟后我们
到旅馆门前接你们。 还有,请你叫如梅在十点半钟到旅馆前厅等凯西。 好的,再见。嘿,朋友,你为冰球比赛感到很激动吗?
Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.
克里斯托弗:是的,这次是我们队在这个赛季的最后一场比赛了。我希望我们能打赢。
Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely.
格伦:我希望你们能打得开心也要注意安全。
Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.
克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不过我还是想我们能打赢。
Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.
格伦:你们好。上车吧。欢迎来到 儿童 冰球世界。
Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first
hockey game, you know.
大山:克里斯托弗,你好。谢谢你邀请我们去看你们的冰球比赛。 你知道,这是云波
第一次看冰球赛呢。
Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?
云波:对,你能给我讲一讲冰球赛吗?
Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into
the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.
克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前锋的。我进球得分的机会最多。我将冰球射入守门员的球门,
得分最多的队为胜。
Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?
云波:冰球是一个圆球的样子吗?
Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.
克里斯托弗:像,有点儿像。冰球是扁圆的,在冰上能滑动。 我用球杆掌握冰球的运动方向。
Yunbo: Oh, I see.
云波:哦,我明白了。
Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year.
克里斯托弗:这个赛季我们队打得不好,但是我们比去年打得好。
Glen: I think so, too.
格伦:我也这么认为。
Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player?
大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜欢的冰球队员是谁?
Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.
克里斯托弗:这个么,我爸爸最喜欢Wayne Gretzky。 我和妈妈还送给爸爸一件99号T恤衫作生日礼物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起来,我更喜欢Gilmour。
Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?
大山:Gilmour 效力于多伦多红叶队,是吧?
Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.
克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力于多伦多红叶队,后来他转队了, 我收集与他有关的明信片。
Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!
格伦:冰球场到了,我们准时到达。
Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.
克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那儿,她是我们的守门员。你好,珍妮特。
Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.
云波:这么说,队员里还有女孩呢。真有意思。
Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.
克里斯托弗:对,我们队员里有三个女孩: 一个是守门员,一个是前锋,还有一个是防守队员。
Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?
大山:女队员像男孩一样善战吗?
Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.
格伦:当然啦。有时他们比男孩还更有攻击性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。
Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?
克里斯托弗:嗯,也许吧。大山,请把我的冰球袋给我,好吗?
Dashan: Sure. Here you go.
大山:好的,给。
Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.
克里斯托弗:谢谢你。爸爸,我们在更衣室见。
Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.
格伦:好的,我去停车。一会儿就回来。
Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!
云波:再见,克里斯托弗,祝你好运气!
Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.
大山:好好打,我们会给你加油、助威的。
Christopher:Bye, everybody.
克里斯托弗:再见。
5分钟英语对话范文: VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY
Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.
接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。
Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.
大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。
Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?
接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?
Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?
大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?
Receptionist: Certainly.
接线员:当然可以。
Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?
大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。
Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.
接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。
Glen: Glen Parker speaking.
格伦:我是格伦·帕克。
Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.
大山:你好啊,我是大山。
Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?
格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?
Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.
大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。
Glen: Really? What are you doing here?
格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?
Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.
大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。
Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?
格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?
Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?
大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?
Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.
格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。
Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?
大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?
Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?
格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?
Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.
大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。
Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.
云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也很愿意。
Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?
大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?
Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.
格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。
Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。
Glen: So long.
格伦:再见。
Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。
Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?
云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?
Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.
大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。
5分钟英语对话范文:GO TO A CLINIC
Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.
如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。
Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.
大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。
Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?
如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?
Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.
大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。
Rumei: What's the matter?
如梅:你怎么了?
Dashan: I don't feel very well.
大山:我身体不舒服。
Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.
如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。
Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.
大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。
Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?
如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.
大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。
Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.
如梅:可能你得去看看病。
Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.
大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。
Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.
如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。
Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.
大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。
Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?
如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?
Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.
大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。
Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?
如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?
Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.
大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。
Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.
如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。
Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.
大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。
Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.
如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。
Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.
大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。
Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?
接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?
Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.
大山:是的。我不是本地人。
Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?
接待员:你有安大略省医疗 保险 吗?
Dashan: Yes, I do.
大山:我有。
Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?
接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?
Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.
大山:带着呢。 在这儿。
优质英语培训问答知识库