lifeierwawa
六人行 (也叫老友记,英文名叫friends)。
主角正好六个人,每集大概15-20分钟,选一集,改短一点,多练两次就好了。
[Scene: Joey and Rachel's apartment. The scene starts where we took off in the last episode with Ross seeing Joey and Rachel kissing. Rosss tares at them.]
Joey: Okay, Ross, I realise that you didn't expect to walk in and see that, but.. Let me explain, okay?
Rachel: We weren't doing anything!
Joey: Rach, he just saw us
Rachel: Shhh.
Joey: But what you saw, that is the extent of it, okay? One kiss
Rachel: No, come on, that is a lie. We also kissed in Barbados.Joey (to Rachel): Dude, chill! (to Ross) Okay, we also kissed in Barbados, but we didn't plan it, okay? And the only reason that that happened was because I saw you kissing Charlie.Rachel: Yeah, you started it! I've got to chill.Joey: Look, we probably should have talked to you about this before it ever happened, but..Rachel: We feel so terrible about this, Ross.Joey: Yeah, but it did happen, so...(Ross looks shocked and says nothing.)Joey: Ross?Rachel: Ross? (to Joey) Can we just close the door?[Scene: Joey and Rachel's apartment. Continued from earlier.]Rachel: Ross, say something. Anything.Ross: So you two are..?Joey and Rachel: Yeah.Ross: And have you .. ed?Joey: No, no, no!Rachel: No, no, no!Ross: But if I hadn't walked in here, would you..?Joey: Probably.(Rachel looks at him.)Joey: No, no!Rachel: Ross, this is not how we wanted you to find out about this. You have every right to go nuts.Ross: I'm not going nuts. Do you see me go nuts?Rachel: No, but you know what I mean.Ross: Hey, hey, hey... If you two are happy, then I'm happy for you. (Squeaky.) I'm fine!Joey: Really?Ross: Absolutely. (Very Squeaky.) I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, (deep voice) I'm fine. I'm not saying I wasn't a little surprised to see you guys kissing. I mean, at first I was like.. (Screams.) But now that I've had time to absorb it; Lovin' this.Joey: Ross..Ross: It's all working out! Me & Charlie, and you two. You know what we should do?Rachel: Calm ourselves?Ross: No. We should all have dinner. Yes, we'll do it tomorrow night. I'll cook!!Joey: Look, don't you think that will be a little weird?Ross: Weird? What? What's weird? The only thing weird would be if someone didn't like Mexican food, because I'm making fajitas!! (Storms off.)Joey: I do like fajitas.
quanshanneko
英语短剧:The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威)
T---Tiger F---Fox R---Rabbit B---Bird Fr---FrogB----Bear
Tiger: I’m a great tiger. I’m very strong. I’m very brave. I’m the king of the forest.But now I’m very hungry. I must findsth. to eat at once, or I’ll dieimmediately. Oh, there’s nothinghere. And here is nothing, either. Oh, I want to have a rest. (Sleep soundly)
老虎︰ 我是一只伟大的老虎。我很坚强。我很勇敢。我是森林之王。但是我现在很饿。我必须找到某事。吃一次,否则我会立即死掉。哦,还有这儿什么也没有。在这里不算什么,要么。哦,我想休息一下。(睡得好)
Fox: I’m a fox. You can see, I’m pretty and lovely. I’m good at cheating 0andtelling lies. Just now I cheated a crew out of a piece of meat. Mm, Mm, Mm. Howdelicious it is!
狐狸︰ 我是一只狐狸。你可以看到,我漂亮又可爱。我擅长欺骗 0and 说谎。只是现在我骗出一块肉的船员。它是多么的美味!
Tiger: Ah, a fox. A good meal. Ah, a good meal.
老虎︰ 啊,一只狐狸。一顿好饭。啊,一顿好饭。
Fox: Oh, my God! What should I do? Yes, I have agood idea. Yes, a good idea. Hello! Tiger sister! How are you?
狐狸︰ 噢,我的上帝 !我该怎么办?是的我有一个好主意。是的一个好主意。你好 !虎姐 !你好吗?
Tiger: Not so good. I’m very hungry now. I want toeat you.
老虎︰ 不太好。我现在很饿了。我想要吃了你。
Fox: Oh, my dear! How dare you say that! I’m the king of the forest! I’m the king of the forest! Ifyou want to eat me, I will let you die right now.
狐狸︰ 哦,亲爱的!你怎么敢这样说 !我是森林之王 !我是森林之王 !如果你想要吃我,我会让你死现在。
Tiger: She is the king. She is cheating me. I can’t belive her. I’m the king of the forest here.
老虎︰ 她是王。她在骗我。我真不敢相信她。我是森林的这儿之王。
Fox: If you don’t believe me, just follow me and see who is theking of the forest.
狐狸︰ 如果你不相信我,只是跟着我,看看谁是森林之王
Tiger: Ok. Let’s go.
老虎︰ 好。我们走吧。
Rabbit: I’m a rabbit. I like to eat a turnip. Ah, a bigturnip. Oh! It’s toohard. I can’t pull itout.
兔子︰ 我是一只兔子。我喜欢吃萝卜。啊,一个大萝卜。哦!太难了。我不能把它拔。
Bird: I’m a bird.
鸟︰ 我是一只鸟。
Rabbit: Hi!
兔子︰ 嗨 !
Bird: Hi! What are doing here, Miss Rabbit? Can Ihelp you?
鸟︰ 嗨 !在这儿干吗,兔子小姐?我可以帮你吗?
Rabbit: Yes, please.
兔子︰ 是的请。
Frog: I’m a frog. Hello! What are you doing here? What canI do for you?
青蛙︰ 我是一只青蛙。你好 !你在这里干什么?你需要什么?
R&B: Yes, come on!
R&B︰ 是啊,来吧!
Frog : Ok! I’m coming!
青蛙︰ Ok !我来了 !
Bear: I’m a big brown bear. Hello, everyone! What are youdoing here?
熊︰ 我是一只大棕熊。你好,每个人 !你在这里干什么?
R,B&F: Come on! Come on! Mr. Bear! You are sostrong. Please come here. There is a big turnip. We are all pulling it out.Please come and help us.
R、 B & F︰ 来吧 !加油!熊先生 !你是如此强大。请到这里来。还有一个大萝卜。我们正在拔。请过来帮我们。
Bear: Ok! I’m coming.
熊︰ Ok !我来了。
Fox: Hello, Bear!
狐狸︰ 你好,熊 !
Bear: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
熊︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Frog!
狐狸︰ 你好,青蛙 !
Frog: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
青蛙︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Bird!
狐狸︰ 你好,鸟 !
Bird: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
鸟︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Hello, Rabbit!
狐狸︰ 你好,兔子 !
Rabbit: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
兔︰ 嗨,狐狸。哦,一只老虎 !(逃跑)
Fox: Tiger, Now, you see. They are so frightened!They all run away!
狐狸︰ 老虎,现在,你看到。他们是如此害怕 !他们都跑开了 !
Tiger: Yes, you are right. It’s true. I’m very sorry. You are the kingof the forest. That’s allright. I will run away. He is the king. He is the king. 老虎︰ 是的你是正确的。它是真实的。非常抱歉了。你是森林之王。那就算了。我会跑掉。他是国王。他是国王。
Fox: Wa! There is a big turnip. Now, the turnipbelongs to me.
狐狸︰哇 !还有一个大萝卜。现在,萝卜是属于我的。
小短剧的精髓特点有一下十点:
1、精短凝炼、简洁明了。
2、手法新颖、视角独特。
3、幽默为主、喜剧对白。
4、制作期短 、考虑成本。
5、主题专一、栏目固定。
6、网络传播、影响广泛。
7、门槛不高、人人可试。
8、题材广泛、不拘一格。
9、容易出手、市场急需。
10、形式多元、结构紧密。
我是基里连科
小剧本-----小红帽 Little Red Riding Hood 第一场:Little Red Riding Hood家 Mum: (妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌子上的水果放在篮子里) Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi,mummy, what are you doing? Mum: (一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill. Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma. Take them to Grandma. Little Red Riding Hood:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok! Mum: (亲切地看着Little Red Riding Hood说) Be good. Be careful. Little Red Riding Hood: Yes ,mummy.Goodbye, mummy. Mum: Bye-bye. Darling. 第二场:在路上 (一阵轻快的音乐由远而近,Little Red Riding Hood挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁) Little Red Riding Hood: Wow!Flowers, how beautiful! (放下篮子采花)One flower ,two flowers, three flowers. Wolf:(随着一阵低沉的音乐,Wolf大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry. (做找东西状,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going? (做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼) Little Red Riding Hood:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill. Wolf:(自言自语)I' ll eat Grandma. But……(对Little Red Riding Hood说)Hey, look! 6 little baby ducks. Little Red Riding Hood:(和6只鸭子随着音乐翩翩起舞) Wolf:(悄悄地藏到大树后) Little Red Riding Hood:(停止跳舞)Hello! Baby ducks,how are you? Six Ducks:We’ re fine.Thank you. Where are you going? Little Red Riding Hood:To Grandma’s.Oh, I must go, bye. Six Ducks:Goodbye. 第三场:Grandma家 Grandma: (喘着气出场,颤颤悠悠地走到床前,吃力地坐到床边,喘了几口,打几个哈欠,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上。) Wolf:(从树后出来,边走边说)I am very hungry now. (做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma’ s house? (高兴地对观众说)Aha , it’s here.(敲门)Bang, Bang, Bang. Grandma: Who is it? Wolf:(装出Little Red Riding Hood的声音,一边得意地摇动尾巴,一边说)It’s me. Little Red Riding Hood. Grandma: (边说边起床) Come in, come in. Wolf:(得意洋洋地走到床边) Grandma , I’ll eat you. Grandma: (惊慌失措地抓紧衣服,瞪着眼睛,边叫迫从床上滚到地上) 灰狼把外婆吞到了肚子里。 Wolf:(得意地拍拍肚子,翘起大拇指)Yummy!I’ll sleep. Little Red Riding Hood:(高兴地敲门)Grandma.Grandma. Wolf:(装扮成Grandma的声音) Who is it? Little Red Riding Hood:It’s me。Little Red Riding Hood. What a strange noise! Wolf:Come in, Come in. Little Red Riding Hood:(蹦跳着进来,把篮子放在桌子上,走到床前一看,跳回几步)Oh! What are big ears! Wolf:I can listen to your sweet voice. Little Red Riding Hood:Wow! What a big eyes! Wolf:I can see you pretty face. Little Red Riding Hood:Oh! What a big hand. Wolf:I can hug you. Little Red Riding Hood:(跪在床前,拉起Wolf的手,边摸边说)Look! What a big hands? Wolf:(从床上跳起来说)I can eat you! Little Red Riding Hood:(拼命地跑)Oh!No! No! Wolf:(追到Little Red Riding Hood,做吃状,拍拍肚子说)It’s delicious. I still sleep. I like sleeping. Hunter: (一边拿着枪,一边做寻找状出场)Where’s the wolf? Look! A door.(推门)The wolf is sleeping. Wolf:(发出呼呼的响声) Hunter: (端起枪想打,又放下)What a big stomach! (摸摸Wolf的肚子)Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood are inside .I must be hurry.(从桌子上拿起剪刀,举起) Look! Scissors. (做剪Wolf的肚子)Cut, cut, cut. Little Red Riding Hood/Grandma:Thank you. Hunter: Grandma ,give me some needles and thread. Little Riding Hood ,Give me some stones. Grandma: (从桌子上拿来针线) Little Red Riding Hood:(搬来几个石头)One, two, three. Hunter: (把小石头装进Wolf的衣服里) Grandma: I'll thread it. Hunter: (拿起枪)Woke up! Wolf:(起床,两手托着大肚子)My stomach is so heavy. Hunter: You big bad wolf, raise your arms! Wolf:(边跑边说) Help! Don’t shot me! Hunter: (开枪)Bang, bang! Wolf: (应声倒下) Hunter: The bad wolf is dead. Little Red Riding Hood和Grandma:Yeah! Thank you. Little Red Riding Hood、Grandma、Hunter(一起鞠躬): Thank you 英语短剧:The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威) T---Tiger F---Fox R---Rabbit B---Bird Fr---Frog B----Bear Tiger: I’m a great tiger. I’m very strong. I’m very brave. I’m the king of the forest.But now I’m very hungry. I must find sth. to eat at once, or I’ll die immediately. Oh, there’s nothing here. And here is nothing, either. Oh, I want to have a rest. (Sleep soundly) Fox: I’m a fox. You can see, I’m pretty and lovely. I’m good at cheating 0and telling lies. Just now I cheated a crew out of a piece of meat. Mm, Mm, Mm. How delicious it is! Tiger: Ah, a fox. A good meal. Ah, a good meal. Fox: Oh, my God! What should I do? Yes, I have a good idea. Yes, a good idea. Hello! Tiger sister! How are you? Tiger: Not so good. I’m very hungry now. I want to eat you. Fox: Oh, my dear! How dare you say that! I’m the king of the forest! I’m the king of the forest! If you want to eat me, I will let you die right now. Tiger: She is the king. She is cheating me. I can’t belive her. I’m the king of the forest here. Fox: If you don’t believe me, just follow me and see who is the king of the forest. Tiger: Ok. Let’s go. Rabbit: I’m a rabbit. I like to eat a turnip. Ah, a big turnip. Oh! It’s too hard. I can’t pull it out. Bird: I’m a bird. Rabbit: Hi! Bird: Hi! What are doing here, Miss Rabbit? Can I help you? Rabbit: Yes, please. Frog: I’m a frog. Hello! What are you doing here? What can I do for you? R&B: Yes, come on! Frog : Ok! I’m coming! Bear: I’m a big brown bear. Hello, everyone! What are you doing here? R,B&F: Come on! Come on! Mr. Bear! You are so strong. Please come here. There is a big turnip. We are all puling it out. Please come and help us. Bear: Ok! I’m coming. Fox: Hello, Bear! Bear: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away) Fox: Hello, Frog! Frog: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away) Fox: Hello, Bird! Bird: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away) Fox: Hello, Rabbit! Rabbit: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away) Fox: Tiger, Now, you see. They are so frightened! They all run away! Tiger: Yes, you are right. It’s true. I’m very sorry. You are the king of the forest. That’s all right. I will run away. He is the king. He is the king. Fox: Wa! There is a big turnip. Now, the turnip belongs to me April Fool's Day愚人节(N:讲述故事者;F:愚男;Mum:妈妈;U:丑男;D1:大女儿;D2:小女儿;S:科学家;king国王)N: Many years ago, on April 1, a body had birth. His father called him "foolman", nobody like him except his mother. How time flies!许多年以前的四月一日,有个婴孩诞生了,他老爸给他取名为“愚男”,除他妈妈,没人喜欢他。时间过的真快啊!F: Mum, I'm eithteen years old, so I will leave this family.妈妈,我十八岁了,我要离开这个家了。Mum: All right, but please see me at times. This is a bottle of drink, a piece of dry bread. Remember: take good care of yourself, bye!好的,但要时不时回家看望我哈。这是一瓶酒,一块干面包。记住:要照顾好自己啊。再见了!N: He came to a forest, and met an ugly man.他走到一座森林,遇到一个丑八怪的男人。U: Hello! I'm very hungry and thirsty, could you give me something to drink and eat, please?你好!我又饿又干,请给我些喝的和吃的,怎么样?F: Ok, here.好的。给。U: Oh, thanks very much! Now, I will go. Oh, this stick is for you, it will bring luck to you. Good luck!喔,多谢了!好,我要走了。哦,这根手杖给你,会给你带来好运的。一路好运!N: The foolman reached a restaurant, the boss had two daughters, they found the stick very brightly.愚男来到一栋餐馆,老板有两个女儿,她们发现那根手杖闪闪发光。D1: Oh, how beautiful it is! I want it, it's great!!! (上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面) Oh! Dear! I can't leave it! (吃惊地)喔,好漂亮的手杖啊!我想要,真是太棒了!!!(上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面)啊,老天啊!我放不开它了!(吃惊地)D2: Sister, what are you doing there? Do you want this stick yourself? No, I will get a part of it! We are parent's daughters, I must get a part of it like you! (走向木棒)姐姐,你在那做啥啊?你自个儿想要那根手杖?不行,我要有一份!我们都是父母的女儿,我必须跟你一样要有一分!(走向木棒)D1: Don't come! Don't come! It's dangerous!别来!别来!危险!D2: You can come, so I can come, too! (也被粘在木棒上) Oh, my god! What's wrong with me?你来得,我也来得!(也被粘在木棒上)啊,老天啊!我怎么啦?D1: What a pity!真可惜!N: Foolman didn't mind at all, after the meal he took the stick leave the restaurant. Of course, two girls followed him. In the field they met an old scientist.愚男一点都不在意,吃了饭之后,他拿起那根手杖就离开了饭馆。当然,那两个女孩就跟着他。来到一块田的时候,他们遇到一位科学家。S: Oh! Terrible! You two girls follow a boy. How silly of you! I will take you back home, and take the boy to the police station. (抓stick ,也被粘住) Oh! Bad luck! Terrible!啊!太可怕了!你姐妹俩跟着一个男孩,你们怎么这么傻啊!我带你们回家,把这个男孩送到警察局去。(抓手杖 ,也被粘住)啊!糟糕!太糟糕啦!N: A few days later, they got to a strange country. The king had a daughter, but she never smiled or laughed.几天之后,他们来到一个陌生的国度。国王有个女儿,但她从来不笑。King: Who can make her smile or laugh, she'll be his wife.要是谁能让她笑,那她就是他的妻子。F: Let me try , Perhaps I can.我来看看。或许我能呢。N: Then they went to see her. She saw foolman and his friends laughed and laughed.这样他们就去看望她。她看到愚男和他的朋友就笑个不停。k: Ok, you make her laugh, now let us look at your 生辰八字. Which day is your birthday?好的,你让她笑了,现在让我们看看你的生辰八字,你哪天出生的?F: April 1.四月一日。K: Oh! What a great boy! Do you know my country's name? Let me tell you: it called "Fool World"! Very suits you, right?!哦!多么棒的孩子!你知道我们国家的名字吗?我告诉你吧,叫“愚蠢世界”。非常适合你,对不?N: The result is ——The foolman lived happily with his wife until they died. That is why we now have a holiday called : "April Fool". 结果是愚男跟他妻子一起幸福的过了一辈子直到死。这就是我们有这样的一个假日的缘由:“愚人节”。
优质英语培训问答知识库