JoJo爱次肉
1、I see. 我明白了。
2、I quit!我不干了!
3、Let go! 放手!
4、Me too. 我也是。
5、My god! 天哪!
6、No way! 不行!
7、Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8、Hold on. 等一等。
9、I agree. 我同意。
10、Not bad. 还不错。
11、Not yet. 还没。
12、See you. 再见。
13、Shutup! 闭嘴!
14、So long. 再见。
15、Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16、Allow me. 让我来。
17、Be quiet! 安静点!
18、Cheerup! 振作起来!
19、Good job! 做得好!
20、Have fun! 玩得开心!
21、How much? 多少钱?
22、I'm full. 我饱了。
23、I'm home. 我回来了。
24、I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25、My treat. 我请客。
26、So do I. 我也一样。
27、This way. 这边请。
28、After you. 您先。
29、Bless you! 祝福你!
30、Follow me. 跟我来。
小剑2016
100句日常常用的英语口语
口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。下面是我整理的一些英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
I was in the hospital for several weeks.
我在医院里住了几个星期了。
Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?
You were here in February, weren’t you?
二月份你曾在这里,对不对?
No, I wasn’t . 不,我没有在这里。
Your friend was here a week ago, wasn’t he?
一个星期前,你的朋友曾在这里,是不是?
Do you have a book? 你有一本书吗?
Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
You have a radio, don’t you? 你有一台收音机,对吗?
No, I don’t . 不,我没有。
I don’t have a phonograph, either. 我也没有留声机。
Dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗?
Yes, I think it does. 是的,我认为它是我的。
How many sisters and brothers do you have?
你有几个姊妹和兄弟?
Don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧?
Yes, I have both your hat and your coat.
不,你的.帽子和大衣都在我这里。
Does John have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?
Yes, he does. 是的,他有。
He has a radio, doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机,对不对?
No, he doesn’t have one. 不,他没有。
He already has a phonograph, but he doesn’t have a radio yet.
他已经有一架留声机,但是他还没有收音机。
What time is it? 几点钟了?
It’s two o’clock. 两点钟。
It’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。
My watch is fast and your watch Is slow.
我的表快,而你的表慢。
Excuse me. Can you tell me the correct time?
对不起,你能告诉我一下准确的时间吗?
No, I can’t . 不,我不能。
I don’t know what time it is.
我不知道现在几点钟。
I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet.
我认为现在还不到四点。
It must be about three thirty. 现在想必是三点三十分左右。
I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。
The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five.
饭馆要到七点四十五分才开门。
Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow?
请你明天十点到这里,行吗?
Yes, I will. 行。
We’ll be on time, won’t we? 我们将按时到,是吗?
I hope so. 我希望如此。
What’s the date today? 今天是几号?
Today is November first, nineteen sixty-three.
今天是一九六三年十一月一号。
When were you born? 你是什么时候出生的?
I was born on November first, nineteen thirty-five.
我是一九三五年11月1日出生的。
Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。
My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight.
我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。
I don’t know the exact date. 我不知道确切的日子。
Where were you born? 你出生在什么地方?
I was born in a little town not far from here.
我出生在离这儿不远的小城市里。
What do you know about the tenth century?
有关十世纪的事你知道些什么?
I don’t know anything about that.
关于那个我什么都不知道。
Let’s talk about something else.
让我们谈点别的什么吧。
Where were you during the month of April last year?
去年四月份你在哪里?
I don’t remember where I was then.
我不记得那时我在哪里。
Where will you be nest year at this time? What do you want? 你想要些什么?
I want a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。
What would you like to eat? 你想吃些什么?
Please give me a piece of pie. 请给我来片馅饼。
Which one would you like--this one or that one?
你想要哪一个?这一个还是那一个?
It doesn’t matter to me. 随便就可以了。
I’d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith.
我想和约翰先生或史密斯先生讲话。
I’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now.
很抱歉,他们都在忙。
Wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想来点咖啡吗?
I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.
如果你不介意的话,请给我来杯茶。
Do you know any of those people? 你认识这些人吗?
Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其中的两三个人比较熟。
All of those men are friends of mine. 他们都是我的朋友。
Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生?
Is he the tall man on the left? 在左边的那个高个男士是不是他?
明年这个时候你将在哪里?
Do you speak English? 你会讲英语吗?
Yes, a little. 是的,会一点。
Does your friend speak English? 你的朋友会讲英语吗?
Yes, he speaks English perfectly. 会而且讲得很好.
What’s his native language? 他的母语是什么?
I don’t know what his native language is.
我不知道他的母语是什么。
How many languages do you speak? 你能讲几种语言?
My friend reads and writes several languages.
我的朋友能读写几种语言。
How well do you know French? 你的法语程度怎样?
He speaks French with an American accent.
他讲的是带着美国口音的法语。
My parents speak English perfectly.
我父母能讲很好的英语。
Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.
钟斯先生能讲很好的法语。
Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.
有时候, 我会在讲英语时犯一些错误。
I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.
我的发音存在一些问题。
How is her accent in French? 他讲法语时的口音怎样?
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
I’m reading a book. 我在看书。
What’s your friend doing? 你的朋友在干什么?
He’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功课。
I’m not doing anything right now. 我无事可做。
Where are you going? 你想去哪?
I’m going home. 我想回家。
What time are you coming back? 你什么时候回来?
I’m not sure what time I’m coming back.
我不确定我什么时候能回来。
What are you thinking about? 你在想什么?
I’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。
Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American.
我在给我南美的一位朋友写信。
By the way, who are you waiting for?
顺便问一句,你在等谁?
I’m not waiting for anybody. 我谁也不等。
How old are you? 你多大了?
I’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。
My brother is not quite twenty-five.
我的哥哥没有25岁。
John is not forty-five yet, is he?
约翰还没有45岁,是吗?
Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.
史密斯先生50多岁了。
世界杯之猪
简单日常英语口语对话
进行英语对话,从简单的开始。下面是我分享的'简单的日常英语口语对话,希望能对大家有所帮助!
W=Woman M=Man
W: Hi Dave. Sorry. Do you mind?
嗨,大卫,对不起,你介意吗?
M: Sorry?
怎么了?
W: We don't smoke in the house.
我们不能在屋里吸烟。
M: Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know.
哦,很抱歉。我不知道。
W: That's all right. It's no problem.
没关系,这不是什么问题。
Conversation 2
M1 = 1 st man M2=2nd man
M1 : So they've invited me to dinner at their home.
他们邀请我去家里吃饭。
M2: Wonderful. And they're also from Morocco?
很好啊。他们也是来自摩洛哥吗?
M1 : The same as you. From Morocco.
他们和你一样,来自摩洛哥。
M2: That'll be great.
那就好了。
M1 : So, do I need to bring a dish? Like, bring some food?
嗯所以需要我带点菜吗?像是带些吃的?
M2: No, it's not necessary. You can bring a small gift if you want but you don't need to bring food.
不,不是必需的。如果想带的话你可以带个小礼物,不用买食物。
Steven:Hey!Marry,what's going on with you?You look a bit down.
嘿!Marry,你怎么啦?看起来不高兴。
Marry:Steven,I really don't know what to do!
Steven:What happend?
发生什么事儿了?
Mary:Remember last night after we four watched the movie,Thomas offered me a ride?On the way home,he suddenly told me that he'd been thinking about a relationship between us for a long time.You know,he's a nice friend.But I don't think he's my type as boy friend.I just kept silent and smiled at him,cuz I really didn't know what to do.If you were me,what would you do in this situation?
记得昨天晚上,我们四个人看完电影后,Thomas开车送我回家吗?在我家的路上,他突然告诉我,他想和我发展恋爱关系很久了,你知道,他是个很好的朋友。但是作为男朋友,他不是我喜欢的类型。所以我只是不作声,冲他笑,因为我知不知道该怎么做。如果你是我的话,这样情况你会怎么做呢?
Steven:If I were you,I'd tell him in a straightforward way.An intense immediate pain saves long and endless suffering.Just tell him.
如果我是你的话,我就直接告诉他。长痛不如短痛。告诉他。
Mary:It's a bit tough.But I'll try.
这很难。但是我会试一下的。
Linda:Hello! Who is speaking?
John:Hello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda。
Linda:This is her。
John: Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening。
Linda:Really? What time and where?
John: 7:30 pm, at Longding Chinese restaurant. I’ll be at your place at 7:00 to pick you up if you need a ride。
Linda:Yes, please. I’ll need a ride. I’ll be waiting for you then。
John: See you tomorrow at 7:00. Make sure you dress a little formally. I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale。
Linda:Thank you. See you then。
John:See you。
Frank:This is Frank speaking. May I ask who is calling?
Jane:This is Jane. I would like to speak with Mr. Wang, please。
Frank:I’m sorry, he’s not here at the moment. He’s gone to the International Business Center。
Jane:When do you expect him back?
Frank:I’m not sure. He didn’t say when he’d return. If you’d like, you can leave him a message, and he’ll get back to you the moment he’s free。
Jane:Yes, thank you. When he gets back, please let him know that Jane called and I need him to call me back。
Frank:Does he have your number?
Jane:Yes, he does. But I’ll give it to you again, 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.
Frank:That was 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6, right?
Jane:Yes. Thank you very much。
Frank:You’re welcome。
请叫我大王哦
1、I'm an office worker。 我是上班族。
2、I work for the government。 我在政府机关做事。
3、I’m happy to meet you。 很高兴见到你。
4、I like your sense of humor。 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5、I’m glad to see you again。 很高兴再次见到你。
6、I’ll call you。 我会打电话给你。
7、I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk。 我想睡/散步。
8、I want something to eat。 我想吃点东西。
9、I need your help。 我需要你的帮助。