谈情伤感情
用英语向别人问路时,有哪些简单的英语对话口语 句子 ?下面是我给大家整理了 问路 英语对话,供大家参阅! 问路英语对话1 A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map? B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city. A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station? B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left. A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方? B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。 A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢? B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。 问路英语对话2 1、问路的几种表示 方法 : a. Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the museum? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? c. Would you please tell me where the post office is? 请告诉我邮局在哪儿? d. Will it take long to get to the airport? 去机场要很长时间吗? e. Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. 对不起,我要找一家药店。 f. Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby? 请问附近有医院吗? g. Is the zoo far from here? 动物园离这儿远吗? 2、回答别人问路的表示方法: a. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。 b. Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二个十字路口向右左转弯。 c. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。 d. It's in the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。 e. Go straight ahead along the street and then turn left. 沿着街道往前走,然后往走转弯。 f. There is a post office at / in the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road. 史密斯街和海湾路的十字路口有个邮局。 g.The hospitai is on the corner of Yuhong Jie and Xinzheng Jie. 医院位于育红街和新政街的街角上。 问路英语对话3 Hugh directs Emma to a police station Emma:Excuse me. Excuse me Hugh:Yes. Emma:Is there a Police Station near here﹖ Hugh:Ah...police station﹖ Yes there is. Yes. Let me just think. You want to go straight on straight down this road for about a mile. Emma: Aha. Hugh:And then you turn right at some traffic lights...yes traffic lights...turn right. Go straight on...and then you turn left at a roundabout. There's a big church on the corner. Emma:Ah... Hugh:And the police station is next to that. Emma:Ah...OK...OK. Hugh:Is that clear﹖ Emma:I think so. Hugh:OK-good Bye. Emma:Thanks...bye... 告诉埃玛怎样去警察局 埃玛: 对不起,打搅一下。 休: 啊? 埃玛: 这附近有警察局吗? 休: 啊……警察局?是的,有一个,是,我想想。你沿着这条路一直走,大约一英里。 埃玛: 好的。 休: 警察局就在它旁边。 埃玛: 啊……好的……好的…… 休: 清楚了吗? 埃玛: 知道了。 休: 好,再见。 埃玛: 谢谢……再见。
秀之美adahe
下面是我整理的问路的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
问路的英语对话1:
A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the nearest subway station?
B: Sure, walk along this road to the end, and then turn right, you will see a high building, and the subway station extrance is near the building.
A: thanks a lot
B: you are welcome~
A:打扰一下,你能告诉我最近的地铁站怎么走吗?
B:当然。你沿着这条路一直走到尽头,然后向右拐,就能看见一栋高楼,地铁入口就在它旁边。
A:非常感谢
B:不客气
问路的英语对话2:
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
问路的英语对话3:
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.
A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。
问路的英语 句子 大全:
Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Hotel Alelo by any chance?
劳驾﹐你知道怎么去Alelo酒店么﹖
Do you know how I might get to the Hotel Alelo?
你知道我怎么才能到Alelo酒店么﹖
Oh sure, you're not far at all!
当然﹐离这根本不远!
You're only a few minutes away.
几分钟就能到。
Turn right at the light
Turn right at the next light, and you'll be headed north.
在下一个红绿灯右转﹐然后往北走。
You're gonna wanna stay on that street.
你要一直沿那条路走。
"Gonna wanna"听着可能挺奇怪﹐但是美国人给别人指路时常常会用这种说法﹐意思是如果你不按照他们说的走﹐你就可能会迷路!
You wanna keep going on that street for a while.
你要沿着这条路走上一段时间。
You're gonna go north for a little ways.
你得往北走上一小段路。
Take the freeway
Then the easiest thing is to take the freeway.
然后﹐最简单的办法就是走高速。
You're gonna wanna go east on it.
你在高速上要往东走。
There's an entrance on Empire Ave.
在Empire大街上有一个入口。
So when you hit that street, you wanna take a right.
到那条街后你要向右拐。
About four miles
After about a block you should see the freeway entrance.
大约一个街区后你会看到高速的入口。
Watch out, cause it can be hard to make out at night.
仔细看着点儿﹐因为夜里有时看不清。
Once you're on the freeway you just stay on it for a while.
上高速后﹐得在上面开一段时间。
I'd say it's about four miles.
我觉得大概要开4英里。
Exit Lincoln
The exit you wanna take is called Lincoln.
你要在一个叫Lincoln的出口下高速。
Watch out for it, cause if you miss it, it's hard to get back.
仔细看着点儿﹐一旦错过﹐就很难绕回来了。
So exit on Lincoln, and then take a left.
在Lincoln出口下高速﹐然后向左拐。
As soon as you exit, turn left right off the bat.
一下高速马上左拐。
On your right
Then you just stay on Lincoln the rest of the way.
剩下的路一直沿着Lincoln大街走。
You'll keep going on Lincoln about a mile or so.
你要在Lincoln大街上开一英里左右。
Then you'll see the hotel on your right.
然后你会看到酒店在你的右手边。
It's a big yellow building, you can't miss it.
是一个黄色高楼﹐绝对不会错过。
Thank you so much, have a nice day!
太谢谢你了﹐祝你愉快!
优质英语培训问答知识库