• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    186

落跑蚂蚁
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语5分钟情景对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

月光下的芙蓉

已采纳

英语对话的练习,可以根据个人或团体的整体水平来决定英语对话的时间长短。下面是我给大家整理的5分钟英语对话 范文 ,供大家参阅!

5分钟英语对话范文:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME

Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on.

We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.

格伦:克里斯托弗, 请你抓紧时间,不然我们就不能准时到达冰球场了。快点啊。 我们半路上还要接大山和云波呢。

Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on.

克里斯托弗:我马上就下去。 我正要穿冰球裤。

Glen: Need any help?

格伦:要帮忙吗?

Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.

克里斯托弗:不用了,谢谢,我能自己来。

Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van.

格伦:好的,我到车上等你。

Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?

克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到车上去好吗?

Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.

格伦:行,不过,你得自己拿球杆。

Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?

格伦:你跟你妈妈说“再见”了吗?

Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.

克里斯托弗:说了,她要你回家的路上买份报纸。

Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late.

We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you

tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you

excited about the hockey game?

格伦:请转123房间。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我们有些迟了。大约十分钟后我们

到旅馆门前接你们。 还有,请你叫如梅在十点半钟到旅馆前厅等凯西。 好的,再见。嘿,朋友,你为冰球比赛感到很激动吗?

Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.

克里斯托弗:是的,这次是我们队在这个赛季的最后一场比赛了。我希望我们能打赢。

Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely.

格伦:我希望你们能打得开心也要注意安全。

Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.

克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不过我还是想我们能打赢。

Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.

格伦:你们好。上车吧。欢迎来到 儿童 冰球世界。

Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first

hockey game, you know.

大山:克里斯托弗,你好。谢谢你邀请我们去看你们的冰球比赛。 你知道,这是云波

第一次看冰球赛呢。

Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?

云波:对,你能给我讲一讲冰球赛吗?

Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into

the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.

克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前锋的。我进球得分的机会最多。我将冰球射入守门员的球门,

得分最多的队为胜。

Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?

云波:冰球是一个圆球的样子吗?

Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.

克里斯托弗:像,有点儿像。冰球是扁圆的,在冰上能滑动。 我用球杆掌握冰球的运动方向。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

云波:哦,我明白了。

Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year.

克里斯托弗:这个赛季我们队打得不好,但是我们比去年打得好。

Glen: I think so, too.

格伦:我也这么认为。

Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player?

大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜欢的冰球队员是谁?

Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.

克里斯托弗:这个么,我爸爸最喜欢Wayne Gretzky。 我和妈妈还送给爸爸一件99号T恤衫作生日礼物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起来,我更喜欢Gilmour。

Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?

大山:Gilmour 效力于多伦多红叶队,是吧?

Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.

克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力于多伦多红叶队,后来他转队了, 我收集与他有关的明信片。

Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!

格伦:冰球场到了,我们准时到达。

Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.

克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那儿,她是我们的守门员。你好,珍妮特。

Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.

云波:这么说,队员里还有女孩呢。真有意思。

Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.

克里斯托弗:对,我们队员里有三个女孩: 一个是守门员,一个是前锋,还有一个是防守队员。

Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?

大山:女队员像男孩一样善战吗?

Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.

格伦:当然啦。有时他们比男孩还更有攻击性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。

Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?

克里斯托弗:嗯,也许吧。大山,请把我的冰球袋给我,好吗?

Dashan: Sure. Here you go.

大山:好的,给。

Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.

克里斯托弗:谢谢你。爸爸,我们在更衣室见。

Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.

格伦:好的,我去停车。一会儿就回来。

Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!

云波:再见,克里斯托弗,祝你好运气!

Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.

大山:好好打,我们会给你加油、助威的。

Christopher:Bye, everybody.

克里斯托弗:再见。

5分钟英语对话范文: VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.

接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。

Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.

大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。

Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?

接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?

大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?

Receptionist: Certainly.

接线员:当然可以。

Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?

大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。

Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.

接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。

Glen: Glen Parker speaking.

格伦:我是格伦·帕克。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.

大山:你好啊,我是大山。

Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?

格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?

Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.

大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。

Glen: Really? What are you doing here?

格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?

Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.

大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。

Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?

格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?

Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?

大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?

Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.

格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。

Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?

大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?

Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?

格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?

Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.

大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。

Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.

云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也很愿意。

Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?

大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?

Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.

格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。

Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.

大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。

Glen: So long.

格伦:再见。

Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。

Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?

云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?

Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.

大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。

5分钟英语对话范文:GO TO A CLINIC

Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.

如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。

Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.

大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。

Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?

如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?

Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.

大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。

Rumei: What's the matter?

如梅:你怎么了?

Dashan: I don't feel very well.

大山:我身体不舒服。

Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.

如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。

Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.

大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。

Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?

如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?

Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.

大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。

Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.

如梅:可能你得去看看病。

Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.

大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。

Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.

如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。

Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.

大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。

Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?

如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?

Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.

大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。

Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?

如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?

Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.

大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。

Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.

如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。

Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.

大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。

Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.

如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。

Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.

大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。

Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?

接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?

Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.

大山:是的。我不是本地人。

Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?

接待员:你有安大略省医疗 保险 吗?

Dashan: Yes, I do.

大山:我有。

Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?

接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?

Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.

大山:带着呢。 在这儿。

英语5分钟情景对话

114 评论(14)

蛋蛋徐要发疯

This question is very diffcult. But I think somebody will answer it!

147 评论(15)

宝宝囡囡

如下:

Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing.

大山:如梅和云波来自中国。他们是从北京来的。

Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.

莫尼卡:是这样,那你们可是远离家乡啊。欢迎你们来到温哥华。

Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport.

云波:谢谢你,莫尼卡。来到温哥华我们很高兴。这飞机场真美。

Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.

莫尼卡:是的,机场是新建的,是1996年建成的。它将加拿大与世界连成一体。

每天都有从这里飞往中国的班机。

Yunbo: Really?

云波:是吗?

Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.

大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大学里工作。

Monica: Oh. What do you do?

莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什么工作的?

Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica?

如梅:我是英语教授。莫尼卡,你是做什么工作的?

Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.

莫尼卡:我是图书管理员。我在不列颠哥伦比亚大学工作。

Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.

大山:莫尼卡是BC大学的图书管理员。

Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.

如梅:大山,请说英语!

Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.

大山:好的。对不起,如梅。

Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?

莫尼卡:云波,你呢,你是做什么的?

Yunbo: Oh, I'm a television director.

云波:哦,我是电视台的编导。

Rumei: He works at CCTV.

如梅:他在CCTV工作。

Monica: What is CCTV?

莫尼卡:CCTV是什么地方?

Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station.

云波:是中国中央电视台的简称。

Monica: How interesting!

莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。

Yunbo: I direct news programmes.

云波:我是新闻节目的导播。

Monica: How exciting!

莫尼卡:太有意思了!

Dashan: Monica, where is your car?

大山:莫尼卡,你的汽车停在哪儿了?

Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!

莫尼卡:就在机场大楼外边。哎呀,糟了,违章停车罚款通知单!

Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.

如梅:这家酒店很漂亮。

Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:对,是新建的。酒店建于1996年。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.

如梅:大山,请说英语!

Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:对不起,如梅。酒店建于1996年。

Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk?

云波:服务台在哪里?

Dashan: It's straight ahead.

大山:就在正前方。

Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?

服务员:下午好,我能为您效劳吗?

Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.

如梅:是的。我在这儿预订了房间。我叫苏如梅,苏是我的姓。

Clerk: How do you spell your last name?

服务员:您的姓怎么拼写?

Rumei: S-U.

如梅:S-U。

Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.

It's for three nights.

服务员:哦,是从中国北京来的苏女士。这儿有您订的双人间,住三个晚上。

Yunbo: That's right.

云波:对。

Clerk: Please sign the registration form.

服务员:请在登记表上签名。

Rumei: Of course.

如梅:好的。

Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?

服务员:您的房间是625号。这是钥匙。要叫人搬行李吗?

Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway.

如梅:不用了,我们的提包不多,但还是要谢谢你。

Yunbo: Where are the elevators?

云波:电梯在哪儿?

Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.

服务员:电梯在那边,在洗手间旁边。

Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?

大山:对不起,请问房间内有彩电吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.

服务员:有,先生。

Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?

大山:酒店里有咖啡厅吗?

Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you.

服务员:有,就在你的身后。

Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?

大山:酒店里有健身房吗?

Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool.

服务员:没有,不过有游泳池。

164 评论(15)

yannychan108

日常英语情景对话练习

1. 看病

What’s the matter?怎么了?什么事? What’s wrong? 怎么了?什么事?

What’s the trouble?怎么了?什么事? My …hurt 我的……痛

How long have you had the problem你?这样多久了?

例 1:

(Mike comes to see Dr White. W: Dr White; M:Mike )

W: What’s the trouble, Mike?

M: Well, doctor. It’s my eyes. I can’t see clearly.

W: How long have you had the problem?

M: Since last week, I think. W: Let me have a look. Oh, Mike. I guess you are working too hard these days and taking less care of your eyes.

M: That’s true What should I do then?

W: Well, when you feel tired, just stop working and come out to enjoy a short rest. Remember, never go to bed too late and don’t read in bed.

M: Do you think that will help?

W: Sure, Mike.

M: All right doctor, I’ll try it .Thank you very much.

2. 打电话

This is…speaking 我是……

Who’s that? 你是谁?

Is that…speaking? 你是……?

Could I speak to…?我能和……说话吗?

Hold on for a moment等. 一会,稍等。

Could I take a message我? 可以带一个信吗?

例 2:

A: Hello, 954122

B: Hello! Is that Tom?

A: Yes, speaking.

B: Tom, this is Hack, Fred is ill in hospital.

A: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.

B: I want to see him. Do you know the way to the North Street Hospital?

A: Yes. You can take the No.27 bus. Get off at the North Street. Then go along the road, take the first turning

the right. Walk on and turn left. You’ll find it in front of you.

B: Thank you very much.

3. 问路与指路

Is there a ….near here? 这附近有一个……? Where’s the …? ……在哪里?

Could you tell me the way to…你?可以告诉我……的路吗?

Could you tell me how to get to…你?能告诉我怎么去……? Go along …沿着……

例 3:

A:Excuse me,could you please tell me how to get to the zoo?

B:Sorry,I don't know. I'm new here . Please ask that girl.

A:Excuse me,could you tell me the way to the zoo?

C: Go along this street until you reach the second traffic lights. Turn left. At the end of the street,you’ll see the zoo.

A: Can I take a bus to get there?

C: Yes, you can. A: Which bus shall I take?

C: You can take a No.6 bus. A: Thank you very much. C: It’s my pleasure.

4. 买东西

What can I do for you我? 可能为你做什么? Can I help you?我能帮你吗?

What would you like…?你来点什么? What about…? ……怎么样

How much is the…? 这个……多少钱? I’d like… 我想要点……

例 4:

A: What can I do for you?

B: H0?

A:Shoes in size eight?

A: I’m sorry. We’ve sold out the shoes in your size. B: Never mind .Let me look at your suits. May I try this one on, please?

A: Certainly, sir. B: It looks great. How much does it cost?

A: 200 dollars. B: That’s much too expensive. Have you got anything cheaper?

A: Yes. The brown ones over there are only 120 dollars. You may try it on. B: All right. Mm, I’ll take it. Thank you. Bye. A: Goodbye.

5. 借东西

May I use your…?我可以用你的……吗? Could you lend me your…? 你可以借给我你的……吗?

Would you please buy a…for me你? 能为我买一个……吗? I won’t keep it long我. 不会借太久。

How long may I keep the…我? 可以借……多长时间?

例 5:

A: Could you lend me your dictionary?

B: Here you are.

A: Thank you. I won’t keep it long. I just want to look up a few words.

B: I’m not using it now. Take your time.

A: Thanks.

B: Not at all.

A: By the way are you going to the city this afternoon?

B: I’m going to. What can I do for you?

A: Would you please buy a book for me?

B: Sure. I’ll be glad to .

6. 问候

How are you ?你好吗?

Fine ,thank you.很好,谢谢你。

Good morning. 早上好。

例 6:

Lin Tao: Hi ,Sam! How are you?

Sam: Fine, thanks. What about you?

Lin Tao: I’m OK. Are you free tomorrow?

Sam: Yes, why?

Lin Tao: We’re going to have a swim.

Sam: Good idea! Can I come?

Lin Tao:Sure! Jim’s coming ,too.

Sam: Where are you going to meet?

Lin Tao: We are going to meet outside the school gate at two o’clock.

Sam: OK. Goodbye.

7. 邀请

A: Hi, Bill!

B: Hi, Sam! Can you come to my birthday party next Sunday?

A: Thanks for asking me to your party. I’d like to come.

B: Great. A lot of friend will come.

A: Who else have you asked?

B: Kate, Ann, Jack, Bruce and the twins.

A: What time is it going to start?

B: It’s going to start at half past four.

A: OK.But I’m afraid I may be a little later. I must finish my homework first.

B: It doesn’t matter.

A: Right. See you.

B: See you. Bye.

8. 谈论喜好

A: Which do you prefer, art or music?

B: Music. I think music is more interesting than art.

A: No I. don’t agree with you. Art is more interesting and important. You can see nice art everywhere.

B: No. Music is more popular. We can hear it every day.

A: But I’m sorry to say you sing badly .Nobody likes to listen to you when you sing.

B: But you don’t draw well. Nobody likes watching your pictures.

C: Oh, my friends ,stop talking like that, please. Art is as popular as music. They are both important. We all love them.

学习英语靠坚持,每天花一点时间进行英语对话练习,效果会更好哦!

关注我们,更多的学习干货与教育知识,尽在玩学世界!

133 评论(10)

相关问答