• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    230

13820421534茜
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话相互建议

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

jingbin657501

已采纳

英语教学是教学中最重要的组成部分,而英语对话教学是整个英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分,其不仅可以有效地提高学生的英语口语表达能力,还可以培养学生良好的英语应用习惯。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习! 1 Steven wants to order an Easy-own package, so he asks Lucy to give him some suggestions. 史蒂文想订制一款神州行套餐,于是他想让露西给他点建议。 Steven: Hello, I want to order an Easy-own package. What would you remend? 史蒂文:你好,我想订制一款神州行套餐,你能给我推荐一下吗? Lucy: Which function do you use more, making calls or sending short messages? 露西:问您平时是打电话多还是发简讯多? Steven: About the same. But I'm looking for a job, so I have to answer the phone often. 史蒂文:都差不多。不过,我现在在找工作,所以接电话会比较多。 Lucy: Then I remend this package to you. You can receive all the calls free by paying just 10 yuan a month. 露西:那我推荐您订制这款套餐, 每个月花10块钱,就可以免费接听电话。 Steven: That's good. How can I order it? 史蒂文:这个好。那我怎么订制呢? Lucy: Sending a message "KTCTWY" to 10086 will do. 露西:您只要传送简讯“KTCTWY” 至10086,就可以了。 Steven: Thank you. I'll have a try. 史蒂文:谢谢你,我试试看。 Lucy: You're wele. 露西:不客气。 2 Jerry: Hello, Elizabeth. How are you? 你好,伊丽莎白。近来好吗? Elizabeth: Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。 Jerry: Are you sure you’re all right? You look a bit worried today. Is anything wrong? 你肯定没事?你今天看上去有点着急,是不是出了什么事? Elizabeth: Well, yes, there is something wrong actually. Perhaps you can give me some advice. 嗯,的确出了点事,或许你能给我提些建议。 Jerry: Of course, if I can. 当然,只要我能办到。 Elizabeth: Well, last night when I returned from the theatre, I found that I’d lost my wallet. 嗯,昨晚我从剧院回来后,发现我的钱包丢了。 Jerry: Oh dear! That’s terrible! What was in your wallet? 哎呀,那就太糟了!钱包里都有些什么? Elizabeth: Well, some money, of course, my visa, all my identity cards and some photos. 唉,当然有些钱,还有我的签证和所有证明身份的证件以及一些照片。 Jerry: Well, if I were you, I’d go to the police station straight away and report it. 嗯,如果我是你,我就直接去公安局报案。 Elizabeth: Yes, I’ve already done that, and they said they’d look for it. But we’re leaving soon and I need my visa and identitycards badly. 是啊,我已这样做了,他们说他们会找的。但是我们马上就要离开这里了,我急需签证和所有身份证明。 Jerry: Oh dear! What a pity! Are you sure you lost the wallet in the theatre? 唉,真遗憾!你肯定是把钱包丢在剧院了吗? Elizabeth: Yes, quite sure. 是的,肯定如此。 Jerry: I think you should put an advertisement in the China Daily, saying when and where you lost it. 我想你应该在《中国日报》上登则启事,说明遗失钱包的时间与地点。 Elizabeth: But that takes too long. 不过那太费时间。 Jerry: Wait a minute! My uncle lives in Beijing and he lives very close to the theatre. I’ll telephone him and ask him to go thereto inquire about it. You’d better have breakfast now and I’ll meet you later. 等一下,我想起来了!我的叔叔就在北京,而且住的地方离剧院很近。我可以打电话给他请他去剧院打听一下。你现在最好去吃早饭,过一会我来找你。 Elizabeth: Oh, thank you. I hope he finds it. 啊,谢谢。我希望他能找到。 3 A: Should I buy the Porsche or the Ferrari? B: I think you should buy the Ferrari. A: Why is that? B: Because I'd like to borrow it. A: Why don't you give Daphne a call? B: Good idea. I haven't seen her for awhile. A: Maybe you should ask her out. B: Hmmm. I'll think about it.

英语对话相互建议

297 评论(10)

魔都贤先森

对话(1)

Customer: Hello, I would like to open an account, but I do not know what account it should be.

顾客:你好。我想开立一个帐户,但我不知道要开哪种帐户。

Clerk: Do you often deposit money and draw money?

职员:您经常存钱和取钱吗?

Customer: No, I do not. I just want to deposit my salary and use this account to pay the things I buy at department stores once a month.

顾客:不,我不经常存钱和取钱。我只想把工资存入并且用这个帐户来支付每月一次在百货商店所买的东西的帐款。

Clerk: So, it will be a good idea for you to open a checking account. Do you think so?

职员:那么您还是开立一个支票帐户的好。您认为怎么样?

Customer: All right, if that account will make.

顾客:行,如果这个帐户合适的话。

Dialogue Two

对话(2)

Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me?

顾客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?

Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.

职员:很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么。

Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.

顾客:啊,我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎样填写兑换水单。我不会看英文。

Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?

职员:您能把您的护照给我,并把您的名字写在这张纸上吗?

Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.

顾客:给你护照和姓名,我叫田中。

Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?

职员:好,我现在就为您填写这张兑换水单。您请在那里坐一会行吗?

Customer: I would like to. Thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later.

职员:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的.人民币兑换成日元呢?

Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.

顾客:是的,如果有没用完的人民币的话,就要换成日元。

Clerk: So, if I may make a suggestion, please keep your exchange memo safe.

职员:那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请您保管好您的这张兑换水单。

Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.

顾客:我会保管好的。谢谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不用谢。

306 评论(14)

相关问答