立志做渔婆
大型超市里的商品五花八门,不管是吃的、穿的还是用的都应有尽有,逛得人眼花缭乱。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习! 1 AExcuse me, sir, this is the express check-out lane for people that have fifteen items or fewer. It looks like you have more than fifteen items there. 先生,很抱歉。这是为购物15件或少于15件而设的绿色通道。你买的东西看起来多于15件. BOh, e on! I have sixteen items! Cut me some slack, will ya? 拜托。我只有16件。通融下,行吗? AFine! Please place your items on the belt and push your shopping cart through. Do you prefer paper or plastic? 好吧,把东西放到传动带上,将你的购物车推过去。纸袋和塑料袋,你选哪个? BPlastic. I also have a couple of coupons. 塑料袋。我还有2张礼券。 ANo problem, I’ll take those. Sir, these coupons expired yesterday. 没问题。我将收下礼券。先生,这些礼券到昨天就过期了。 BDarn! Oh, well. I guess it’s just not my day. Thanks anyway. 好吧,我想今天是我的倒霉日。谢谢你。 ADo you have a club card or will it be cash? 你是刷卡还是用现金支付? BYeah I got a club card. Here you go. 我有会员卡,给你。 AWill this be debit or credit? 是直接支付还是借记? BDebit please. Also, could I get cash back? Fifty dollars would be great. 直接支付。我能把剩余的现金取回来吗?五十美元是笔不小的数目。 AYeah, sure. Your total is seventy-eight dollars and thirty-three cents. Here is your receipt. Have a nice day. 可以的。你的总额是78美元33美分。这是你的收据。过得愉快。 2 顾客:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer? 我们想要购买一些啤酒,哪里有啤酒? 顾客:Excuse me. Do you sell vegetables here? 请问你们卖蔬菜吗? 店员:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. 有的,就在你前面。 顾客:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道? 店员:That would be in aisle 7或者直接说That would be there.然后用手指出位置, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. 在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。 店员:Good evening, can I help you? 晚上好,您需要点儿什么? 顾客:Yes, I'd like to buy some skin care lotion. 嗯,我想给我妈买点儿护肤品。 How much is it? 多少钱? 店员:Final price…660 yuan. 一共……66元。 There is a promotion going on for 10% off. 这个商品现在打9折。 3 STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer? DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store. STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be? DEREK: It's a state law. This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores. STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly. DEREK: I know. I agree with you. DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here? EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see? DEREK: Sure. Thank you. You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't. EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir. DEREK: One more question. EMPLOYEE: Yes? DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags? STEVE: Plastic bags. DEREK: And do you want to drive up? STEVE: What do you mean? DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there. STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves. DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away. I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together. STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay? 参考翻译: 史提夫:我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里? 狄瑞克:超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。 史提夫:什么?这里不卖酒,怎么可能? 狄瑞克:这是州立的法律。 这个州不允许超市卖酒,只有卖酒的店才有。 史提夫:这太苛刻,也很愚蠢。 狄瑞克:我同意你的说法。 狄瑞克:请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗? 店员:有的,就在你前面。 有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗? 狄瑞克:唔,谢谢。 你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。 店员:它们在包装上有标示,先生。 狄瑞克:还有一个问题。 店员:请说。 狄瑞克:我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道? 店员:在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。 狄瑞克:谢谢。 你要纸袋或塑胶袋? 史提夫:塑胶袋。 狄瑞克:你需要搬运服务吗? 史提夫:什么意思? 狄瑞克:他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。 我们只要把车子开到那扇门那儿。 史提夫:哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。 狄瑞克:好的,我们的车子没有停多远。 我告诉收银员不要这项服务,全部大概要90美元钱。 史提夫:这里是100美元。我可不可以去杂志架那儿看看?
coloredglaze
在超市中,我们应该进行怎样利用英语对话来帮助我们进行沟通?下面是我给大家整理的超市英语对话,供大家参阅!
1. Do we have any cookies?
我们还有没有饼干?
A:Do we have any cookies?
我们还有没有饼干?
B: No, we ran out of cookies. I'll go get some more in the supermarket.
没有了。我会去超市买一些。
2. Did you see my shopping list?
有没有看到我的采购清单?
A:Tommy. Did you see my shopping list?
Tommy,有没有看到我的采购清单?
B:It's in your pocket.
就在你口袋里!
3. Can we get some potato chips?
可不可以买点土豆片?
A:Can we get some potato chips?
可不可以买点土豆片?
B:Sure. Why not?
当然,为什么不?
4. Don't forget that conditioner!
别忘了护发素!
A:I think we need to buy shampoo.
我想该买洗发水了。
B:Yes, and don't forget the conditioner.
是啊关于超市的英语口语对话关于超市的英语口语对话。别忘了护发素.
5. Which One should I get?
到底我该拿哪一个?
A:Which One should I get? Frozen or fresh?
到底我该拿哪一个?冷冻的还是新鲜的?
B: I'll take the frozen one, it's a lot cheaper.
我会买冷冻的,便宜多了。
6. Organic products are on sale.
绿色食品有大拍卖喔。
A:Organic products are on sale!
绿色食品有大拍卖喔!
B:Really? We should get some then.
真的吗?那我们赶快去买一些关于超市的英语口语对话文章关于超市的英语口语对话出自,转载请保留此链接!。
7. Excuse me. Where are the dairy products?
请问乳类制品在哪里?
A:Excuse me. Where are the dairy products?
请问乳类制品在哪里?
B:They're in Aisle J.
在走道J区。
8. Excuse me, do you have strawberries?
请问你们有草莓吗?
A:Excuse me, do you have strawberries?
请问你们有草莓吗?
B:We don't have strawberries now. They are not in season.
目前没有,还不是上市的季节。
贝蒂:
Here, take one of these trolleys. What do you want exactly?
这儿。来推一辆手推车。你都想买些什么啊?
琼:
I`m looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls with; I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.
我想买一些水饺和春卷馅。还想买酱和醋。哦。回去路上还想买点儿荔枝和蜜瓜。
贝蒂:
The fruit and vegetables are over there.
蔬菜和水果在那边。
琼:
Capsicums, eggplants, coconuts, pineapples? They do have everything! Look at the price for these bean sprouts-65 pence a pound. Now, that is expensive.
辣椒。茄子。椰子。菠萝--这里的东西很全阿!看看这些豆芽的价格-每磅要65美分。这太贵了。
贝蒂:
You`d probably get them cheaper in Sohu. But that`s a long way to go just to buy vegetables.
如果你去Sohu的话可能会便宜一些。但只是为了买蔬菜要跑很远。
琼:
Where do I pay?
在哪儿付钱?
贝蒂:
Just put what you want in the trolley. We pay at the checkout. What else do you need?
只需把你想要的放在车里就行了。在外面的收银台结账。你还需要什么?
琼:
Over there.
那边看看。
Lucy: If I buy 50 T-shirts, could you give me some discounts on the original price?
露西:如果我买50件T恤,你能在原价上给我些折扣吗?
Seller: We usually don't give discounts. Our online price is much cheaper than the price instore.
店家:我们通常不打折。我们网上的价格已经比实体店的便宜很多了。
Lucy: I know that. But this is really a special case. Can you give me some discounts? I buythese T-shirts for my classmates as our class uniform.
露西:我知道。但是这是特殊情况,你能给我些折扣吗?我是给我同学们买来做班服的。
Seller: Don't bargain with me, Miss. I think I can give some other concessions, for example, Ican print some particular icons for you. You can design the icons by yourselves, and that willbe more meaningful.
店家:小姐,不要和我讲价啦。我想我可以给您一些其他的优惠,比如,我可以给您在这些T恤上印刷一些特殊的图案。你们可以自己设计图案,这样更有意义。
Lucy: That's not bad. How long will it take to print them?
露西:听起来不错。印刷需要多长时间?
Seller: I'll finish printing within 3 days after you sending your icons to me.
店家:我可以在您把图标发给我之后3天内完成印刷。
Lucy: That's OK for me. I'll order it, and I'll send you the icon within this week.
露西:我可以接受。那我就下单了,我会在这周之内把图案发给你。
Seller: Do you have any other requirements?
店家:您还有其他的要求吗?
Lucy: Yes, I'd like 29 white ones for girls and 21 black for boys.
露西:是的,我需要29件白色的给女生,21件黑色的给男生。
Seller: Got it.
店家:明白了。