吃要吃好的
小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。我整理了酒店客房常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店
Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好吗?
Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?
Just one behind in the taxi! 就是出租车后面的一件!
Have you made a reservation ,sir? 请问您有预定吗?
Absolutely! 没错!
This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!
Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.
史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。
Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.
史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。
Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?
接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?
Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.
史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.
史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。
Receptionist: That's right.
接待员:是啊!
Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.
史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。
Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.
接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。
Steven: Good night.
史蒂文:晚安!
约翰:
Hi, I`m in room 222.
你好.我是住在222房间的客人.
办事员:
Yes, Can I help you?
你好.你有什么事?
约翰:
Can I request some items to be brought up?
我能不能请你拿些东西上来?
办事员:
Of course you can, this is room service.
当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.
约翰:
I would like to request some bandages.
我想要一些绷带.
办事员:
No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.
没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.
约翰:
Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?
你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?
办事员:
Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.
好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.
约翰:
Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.
不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.
办事员:
Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?
好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?
约翰:
That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.
就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.
番茄妹妹11
情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我精心收集了酒店英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?
你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务
B Yes, I'd like to book a room.
我需要预订一间房
A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?
我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?
B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?
我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?
A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.
好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房
B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?
谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?
A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?
好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?
B Thanks,how much does it cost?
谢谢,房间费用是多少钱
A That is 580 RMB
房费是580元
B Don't your hotel have discount?
你们没有折扣吗?
A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.
非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天
B OK,that's alright!
好,那就算了
A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?
您什么时候能到达,先生?
B Around 15 to 3 P.M.
下午2点45
A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!
好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!
B Thank you very much!Byebye!
谢谢,再见!
R: Good morning. Can I help you?
R:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?
T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.
T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼o马歇尔和梅o亨特。
R: Umm, just a moment.
R:请稍等。
T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.
T:我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的。
R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.
R:抱歉,先生,你们没有预订过房间。我们现在还剩两个宾馆前面的小间。恐怕会有点吵,因为对面有个酒吧。
T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?
T:什么?太糟糕了!怎么会这样呢?梅,你打算怎么办?我们去找其他宾馆吗?
M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.
M:我觉得我们没有选择了。去找其他的宾馆太迟了。我们就住这两间吧。
R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.
R :好的,那么就订这两间房了。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据。
T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?
T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我钱包哪去了?
M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?
M:你把它丢在哪了吗?出租车上?
T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!
T:哦,我想是的,我把钱包忘在出租车上了。我们上车的时候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!
R: Careful sir, your briefcase!
R:先生,小心,你的公文包!
T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!
T:啊!我的文件散了一地!
R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.
R:别担心,我们马上就能收好。
T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?
T:对不起,梅。太乱套了,太乱套了!我得给出租车公司打电话,看他们能不能找到我的钱包。哦,对了,你能借我点钱打电话吗?
M: OK. Here you are.
M:好的,给你。
R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May
R: Good morning. Can I help you?
R:早上好!我能为您做些什么吗?
T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.
T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼·马歇尔和梅·亨特。
R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?
R:请稍等。是的,两个带独立卫生间的单人间,对吗?
T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?
T:是的。我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的,可以享受优惠吗?
R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?
R:可以。我们是会议合作宾馆之一,所以有10%的折扣。你们住10天,对吧?
M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.
M:是的,住到13号,刚好10天。
R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.
R:好的。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据,帐单在退房的时候结算,可以用信用卡、现金或者支票。
T: OK, thanks.
T:好的,谢谢。
R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.
R:亨特女士在202房间,马歇尔先生在207房间。你们乘电梯到二楼,有搬运工在那里帮你们搬行李。
M: Thank you very much.
M:非常感谢。
优质英语培训问答知识库