大果果就是我
1、I'M very sorry for him,he will enter the haven。you must have a good condition yourself you have a long way to go。
我对他的去世很遗憾,他会进天堂的,你自己要保重身体,你还有很长的路要走。
2、May his soul rest in peace!
让他的灵魂安息吧!
3、I share in your sadness
你的哀伤,我感同身受。
4、My thought is with you on this sad occasion
在这个时刻,我与你同感悲伤。
5、XXX will always be held in high esteem
某某将永远受到尊敬。
美味偏执狂
这类书信文字宜简洁诚挚,不宜花俏,更该避开忌讳语如death等。可以用I was deeply saddened when I learned about xxx's passing.或My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow.等表示慰问。
大头的陈小晶
可以用以下句子进行慰问:
1、My deepest condolences to you and your family.
我向你和你的家人表示最深切的慰问。
2、I/We extend to you my/our most heartfelt sorrow and condolences.
我/我们向你表达我/我们最衷心的悲伤和哀悼。
3、I/We am/are deeply saddened by the news of your loss.
我/我们对你失去的消息深感悲痛。
4、Our/My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
我们/我的想法和祈祷与你和你的家人在一起。
5、My/Our deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.
我/我们向你和你的家人表示最深切的同情。
6、Please accept my/our sincere condolences.
请接受我/我们诚挚的慰问。
7、May God embrace you in comfort during this difficult time.
在这艰难的时刻,愿上帝安慰地拥抱你。
8、I/We are truly sorry for your loss.
我/我们真的很抱歉你的损失。
9、May our/my condolences bring you comfort and may our/my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
愿我们/我的哀悼带给你安慰,愿我们/我的祈祷减轻这一损失带来的痛苦。
10、May the love and mercy of our Lord be bestowed upon you and your family during this unfortunate time.
在这不幸的时刻,愿我们的主的爱和怜悯赐予你和你的家人。
表示慰问人去世的文字宜简洁诚挚,不宜花俏,更该避开忌讳语如death等。
可以用I was deeply saddened when I learned about xxx's passing.或My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow.等表示慰问。
幸福顺延
2.Hearing this news,I'm so sorry.I hope you cheer up,I will always be with you,Is there anything I can help for you,just tell me
听到这个消息,我非常遗憾,我希望你能振作起来,我会一直陪着你,要是有什么我可以帮助到你的,尽管告诉我.
3.I share in your sadness你的哀伤,我感同身受
4.My thought is with you on this sad occasion在这个时刻,我与你同感悲伤
5.XXX will always be held in high esteem某某将永远受到尊敬
6.Please accept my sincerest sympathies请接受我最诚挚的关怀
7.Just take one day at a time节哀顺便
拓展资料:
其他安慰的话语:
1. 慰问病人 (to those who are ill)
june 6, 2005
dear mrs. corbin,
i was so sorry to learn of your illness. you must hurry and get well!everybody in the neighborhood misses you, and we’re all hoping you’ll be back soon. mr. burke joins me in sending best wishes for your speed recovery. sincerely yours,
mary burke
[译文] 亲爱的科宾夫人:听说您病了,我非常难过。您一定要尽快地恢复健康,因为邻居们都很想念您,大家都希望您早日出院归来。伯克先生和我共祝您很快康复。您真挚的 玛*伯克 2005年6月6日
2. 慰问受伤的人(to those who have been injured)
写给受伤的人的慰问信要尽量简短、中肯。信中不必查问事故是怎么发生的,是谁的过错,或有无见证人;而应表达你听到友人受伤后的难过心情,以及希望他不久就能痊愈等等。换言之,你关心的不是事故的前前后后,而应该是受伤者的身体和恢复情况。june 16, 2005
dear tom,
i just can’t tell you how sorry i was to learn of your accident. your family tells me that your are progressing nicely, and that you’ll be out of the hospital in about ten days, i’m certainly relieved to know that!
in the next day or so you’ll receive a little package from margaret and me. i hope you like it, and that it will help to pass the time more pleasantly. with every good wish for your swift recovery. sincerely,
[译文] 亲爱的汤姆: 知道您受到意外伤害时,我简直难以形容我心中是多么难过。您的家人告诉我,您恢复得很好,再有十天左右的时间就可以出院了。听到这一情况后,我心中感到很宽慰。在一两天内,您会收到玛格丽特和我寄给您的一小包东西,我希望您喜欢它,并希望它